New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

Congratulations :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:You are now Purple. Good Luck!

Name: zippie

Destination: Adelaide

Date of Visa application: 29/07/2011

Nationality: British

High / Low Risk: LR

Trade / Profession: Analyst Developer

Visa type: 175

Onshore / Offshore: Offshore

Processing Priority Group (Category): 4

Date Medicals submitted: 24/02/2012

Date Police check submitted: 10/11/2011

Date CO assigned: 21/03/2012

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted: 22/03/2012

Please turn us purple! Our visa grant came through last night!! Very excited & not sure what to do next......

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Edited by SHandGH

Guest punjabi

HEY GUYS can anyone tell me,is there anyone who got his status changed,got CO or visa granted on saturday,sunday or after office closing hours,,,,plz tell if there is anyone.....i am G5 applicant...

We've been thinking about the "what to do next?" question. Like a dog that chases a car down the street. One day, after a lot of effort, you catch the car but then what do you do with it?

Please turn us purple! Our visa grant came through last night!! Very excited & not sure what to do next......

You don't usually have any contact outside of office hours in Adelaide. Unless DIAC have a massive drive to clear a backlog and are paying overtime.

HEY GUYS can anyone tell me,is there anyone who got his status changed,got CO or visa granted on saturday,sunday or after office closing hours,,,,plz tell if there is anyone.....i am G5 applicant...

VEEEEERY HAPPY for all of you who got their COs/Grants this week, I bet it feels great!

Just to update our status, our PCCs were uploaded on March 20, ABPF since February 29 but still no word from CO. Hopefully it'll be direct grant since no one asked for aditional documents. We already submitted tax slips at the beginning of the process so I guess there will be no need for some extra documents (wishfull thinking)..

Guest vickey1

Congratulations Zippie. Have a great future ahead.

oppyddrum, I looked into this when doing mine but is unnecessary as all the states report their information to the FBI. I think the documentation on this is outdated. I also saw this same topic being discussed in a couple of other threads floating around somewhere.

Ugh! I hope you are right. I REALLY don't feel like filling out another form, getting my fingerprints taken again, and sending it off to the state police and waiting God knows how long for the response!

I'm glad I caught that comment though. Maybe I will post a ? on yanks down under. The site isn't as highly trafficed as this one, but someone there might know for sure.

Thanks!

Ugh! I hope you are right. I REALLY don't feel like filling out another form, getting my fingerprints taken again, and sending it off to the state police and waiting God knows how long for the response!

I'm glad I caught that comment though. Maybe I will post a ? on yanks down under. The site isn't as highly trafficed as this one, but someone there might know for sure.

Thanks!

Hmsmark

Have you got your CO

I don't have a definitive answer, but looking around the web, I've found a couple of recent posts which indicates that DIAC requires people who have resided in a specific US state over the last 12 months to submit State police checks in addition to their FBI check.

So, if you used to live in the US and have not resided there within the last 12 months, then you don't have to submit a state police check, but if you have lived there, you need both the FBI and State Police check. Obviously, if you've lived in more than one state within the 12 month period, you need multiple checks. I'm going to request mine. I have no idea how long it will take (I imagine it varies by state), but hopefully I'll have it available to send to my CO when I get one.

Guest zee80
I don't have a definitive answer, but looking around the web, I've found a couple of recent posts which indicates that DIAC requires people who have resided in a specific US state over the last 12 months to submit State police checks in addition to their FBI check.

So, if you used to live in the US and have not resided there within the last 12 months, then you don't have to submit a state police check, but if you have lived there, you need both the FBI and State Police check. Obviously, if you've lived in more than one state within the 12 month period, you need multiple checks. I'm going to request mine. I have no idea how long it will take (I imagine it varies by state), but hopefully I'll have it available to send to my CO when I get one.

Sigh...ok, I guess I'll do mine as well just to be on the safe side.

Guest The6OfUs
I Think this is the best week ever for grants and allocations. Well done everyone who had good news this week and the best of luck to everyone else for the week ahead x

It certainly has Mummy Mann!! I don't think anyone saw the acceleration through to September's applications coming!!! Just imagine how fast it will progress through further weeks and months soon!!! :)

I would like to Thank everyone for all their help and support though this torture! Bpremji and SHandGH who have worked so hard to keep on top of this thread for many months!...........I've been truly hooked on this thread since January, and all of you guys on here have truly understood everything we've been going through - mainly because we've all been in the same boat together!!!

For all those waiting, I wish you the very best of luck with your journey ahead........it may seem quite a roller-coaster now.........but it will all be worth it in the end!!!!!

All the best for the future gang!! xx

State checks were easy 3 years ago. I got my state clearance in DC in a day, just went to the police headquaters, filled the forms, finger prints, and waited about 2-3 hrs, and got it... same day.

Even I am curious on this. I am a 475 family sponsored and do not get points for work expereince ( 65 -age, IELTS, qualification & sposorship ) but on my application it says evidence of work expereince. The only reason why I guess this appears may be you need to have an occupation on the skills list to be included under category 4. Please can any body expalin this :arghh:

nobody answered this question, its valid for me as well. i am not claiming points for work experience, i am using 2 years of recent study in Australia instead... will i need to provide work experience stuff as well? i certainly hope not!

State checks were easy 3 years ago. I got my state clearance in DC in a day, just went to the police headquaters, filled the forms, finger prints, and waited about 2-3 hrs, and got it... same day.

As I said, it varies by state. Illinois will be two weeks with expedited processing (read: extra money). Others will be shorter, others will probably be longer. The more I deal with this stuff, the more I get sick of bureaucracy!

Congratulations to those who got COs this week. This has been our best week EVER. Good on ya PINKIES!:jiggy:[TABLE=class: grid, width: 900]

[TR]

[TD]week 12

[/TD]

[TD]p12aks

[/TD]

[TD]NatsB

[/TD]

[TD]SHandGH

[/TD]

[TD]hoodwink

[/TD]

[TD]muirzoid

[/TD]

[TD]zippie

[/TD]

[TD]The6OfUs

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]jaffas1

[/TD]

[TD]PSmith911

[/TD]

[TD]greo2908

[/TD]

[TD]hurls10802

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Congratulations to those who got Visa Grants this week. Nice one PURPLIES!:jiggy:[TABLE=class: grid, width: 700]

[TR]

[TD]week 12

[/TD]

[TD]Mummy Mann

[/TD]

[TD]IAMRAZOR

[/TD]

[TD]The6OfUs

[/TD]

[TD]zippie

[/TD]

[TD]Blackjack

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

DIAC are officially up to June 20th for Cat4 175/176 CO allocations.:dull:

Unofficially DIAC have assigned COs to some July, August and September Applicants.:biggrin:

A warm welcome to all our new thread members. Thanks for your contributions.:wink:

Good luck to all!

Edited by SHandGH

Guest muirzoid
Congratulations to those who got COs this week. This has been our best week EVER. Good on ya PINKIES!:jiggy:

[TABLE=class: cms_table_grid, width: 900]

[TR]

[TD]week 12[/TD]

[TD]p12aks[/TD]

[TD]NatsB[/TD]

[TD]SHandGH[/TD]

[TD]hoodwink[/TD]

[TD]muirzoid[/TD]

[TD]zippie[/TD]

[TD]The6OfUs[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]jaffas1[/TD]

[TD]PSmith911[/TD]

[TD]greo2908[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Congratulations to those who got Visa Grants this week. Nice one PURPLIES!:jiggy:

[TABLE=class: cms_table_grid, width: 500]

[TR]

[TD]week 12[/TD]

[TD]Mummy Mann[/TD]

[TD]IAMRAZOR[/TD]

[TD]The6OfUs[/TD]

[TD]zippie[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

DIAC are officially up to June 20th for Cat4 175/176 CO allocations.:dull:

Unofficially DIAC have assigned COs to some July, August and September Applicants.:biggrin:

A warm welcome to all our new thread members. Thanks for your contributions.:wink:

Good luck to all!

Yeah I agree, fantastic week from Diac, congratulations to all and all the best for the coming months :wink:

Guest Heine77
Since they went thru August and September in virtually a week and a half, i can imagine they'd do the same for Octobers and Novembers this coming week! I'm so nervous, I'm not ready - I just submitted my FBI PC this week. :cry:

Whoooaaah there, hold those horses, July - September is far from finished! :happy_face_cowboy_w

A third of applicants on this forum still need CO's and most who have CO's still need their grants. The pace is certainly picking up tho and I secretly hope that your predictions could come true. I might feel differently once we get a CO (I am hoping to hear some good news by Tuesday or Wednesday)

Best of luck there partner. :happy_face_outlaw_s

Whoooaaah there, hold those horses, July - September is far from finished! :happy_face_cowboy_w

A third of applicants on this forum still need CO's and most who have CO's still need their grants. The pace is certainly picking up tho and I secretly hope that your predictions could come true. I might feel differently once we get a CO (I am hoping to hear some good news by Tuesday or Wednesday)

lol July-Septembers may be far from finished but if you look at the spreadsheet, practically everyone there has a CO. :smile: