New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

Guest Rakeshpatel

Hi Rahul ,

I was updating this google spread sheet, Now a days i am busy so didn't updated and losing interest as I got CO ;)

Guys from July , August ... are requested to send me there Gmail email ID, so i can give them right to edit this sheet.

send me private message.

Thanks

RakeshPatel

Hi All,

Was after a bit of help please...... I've applied on 175 visa under myself with all the points coming through me. I was wondering however how they assess my wife's english as i have read that she needs to be at a certain level. that isn't a problem in itself as she was born and raised here my only thought is what do i need to upload as proof of her language ability as i want to have everything ready for when i finally get a case officer and not be asked for more info at a later date!

Thanks in advance all!

Guest Rakeshpatel

My Updates -

Yesterday I Sent Birth Certificates,work Experience letters , Salary slips bank statement by email.

Today I got email from CO requesting - PCC & Medical.

I already finalized my medical on 24th Dec 2011 , I don't understand why CO is asking again.

May be didn't noticed. Hope this is normal. is this thing happened with anybody ?

Thanks

RakeshPatel

Hi All,

Was after a bit of help please...... I've applied on 175 visa under myself with all the points coming through me. I was wondering however how they assess my wife's english as i have read that she needs to be at a certain level. that isn't a problem in itself as she was born and raised here my only thought is what do i need to upload as proof of her language ability as i want to have everything ready for when i finally get a case officer and not be asked for more info at a later date!

Thanks in advance all!

No expert at this but either she can show her educational certificates that her mode of study was in english or give IELTS...

Hi All,

Thanks in advance all!

I think as long as she has a British passport, that is accepted as adequate English ability. It's all we have had to submit.

Nats

My Updates -

Yesterday I Sent Birth Certificates,work Experience letters , Salary slips bank statement by email.

Today I got email from CO requesting - PCC & Medical.

I already finalized my medical on 24th Dec 2011 , I don't understand why CO is asking again.

May be didn't noticed. Hope this is normal. is this thing happened with anybody ?

Thanks

RakeshPatel

Just email them back saying meds are uploaded and to please confirm that they have received - CO was probably just on auto-pilot.

Nats

Guest Rakeshpatel

I like the word "Auto-Pilot" :)

Thanks

Just email them back saying meds are uploaded and to please confirm that they have received - CO was probably just on auto-pilot.

Nats

Could any of these applicants

[TABLE=class: tblGenFixed]

[TR]

[TD=class: hd][/TD]

[TD=class: s6 dn][/TD]

[TD=class: s7]juaning

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[TR]

[TD=class: s7]hongkiat

han_solo

PPCore

krishna

[TR]

[TD=class: s7]botero82

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Kindly update their status. Have any of the above got COs and are they still posting.

Guest botero82

[TR]

[TD=class: s7]juaning[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[TR]

han_solo

PPCore

krishna

[TR]

[TD=class: s7]botero82[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Kindly update their status. Have any of the above got COs and are they still posting.

No updates yes, I still waiting for co.

Guest mandhani

[TR]

[TD=class: s7]juaning[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[TR]

han_solo

PPCore

krishna

[TR]

[TD=class: s7]botero82[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

I saw in other forum that user "juaning" got CO on 6/02

http://www.expatforum.com/expats/australia-expat-forum-expats-living-australia/55385-priority-3-now-priority-4-applicants-club-1168.html

Guest arnoldc

Wohoo!

Great news! I was contacted by CO for the very first time today and I was informed that I met the requirements for 175 and my initial entry date is July 2012.

Heads up to everyone. I'm a 16 June 2011 applicant front-loaded Police Checks and Meds.

Question:

I already replied to our CO and asked what are the next steps we should do. However, I can't wait for an answer and would like to ask you guys based on your experience.

Wohoo!

Great news! I was contacted by CO for the very first time today and I was informed that I met the requirements for 175 and my initial entry date is July 2012.

Heads up to everyone. I'm a 16 June 2011 applicant front-loaded Police Checks and Meds.

Question:

I already replied to our CO and asked what are the next steps we should do. However, I can't wait for an answer and would like to ask you guys based on your experience.

CCCCCCCCCCooonnnnnngggggrrrraaaatuullaaaatioooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnsssssssssss!!!!!!!!!

Awesome start to the week............ So start packing...:hug:

Guest arnoldc
CCCCCCCCCCooonnnnnngggggrrrraaaatuullaaaatioooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnsssssssssss!!!!!!!!!

Awesome start to the week............ So start packing...:hug:

Thank you!

I know this has been overused a lot but for those who are waiting be patience everyone, your turn will come soon.

Guest jaffas1
Wohoo!

Congratulations!

Wohoo!

Question:

Great News arnoldc, Huge congrats. Keep them comin DIAC

Hi guys, I have been obsessively checking this thread looking for news, so I wanted to give back.

I applied on June 10th, got my CO today, everything is met except police clearance and medicals (which were submitted on wednesday).

Good luck to those still waiting for a CO...

Wohoo!

Question:

Fantastic news. Congratulations!!

Guest vickyh76

hello, just to let you know my medicals were submitted on the 09/02/2012, i have untill the 5th of march to submit all other documents that are still needed, which i have nearly finished gathering together.......so hopefully it wont be long fingers crossed!!!

thankyou vicky x