New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

I expect that it will take them until the end of March to get all of the June 2011 applicants allocated. I hope not, but they have a lot of June applicants and we're only seeing a handfull get allocated per week. This is strikingly different to Nov/Dec, when we saw loads of allocations every week.

As a July applicant, I started to think that I may be in Oz by August of this year when I saw everyone getting allocated quickly in Nov/Dec, but I may have to push that back a bit. Oh well, I'll get there when I get there.

Friends,

We have "Application being processed further" added to our online status.... Guess we have a CO allocated however all our documents show required yet....

Awaiting the CO email for medicals and PCC and our agent has confirmed that he has still not got it so probably in a day or 2.

Once our agent confirms receipt of the email we will do the medicals as the PCC is already with us, so it just has to be uploaded by our agent.

Finally the wait coming to an end...:jiggy:

Congratulations ! ! This gives all us June applicants hope. Good Luck with the rest of your application.:biggrin:

Friends,

We have "Application being processed further" added to our online status.... Guess we have a CO allocated however all our documents show required yet....

Awaiting the CO email for medicals and PCC and our agent has confirmed that he has still not got it so probably in a day or 2.

Once our agent confirms receipt of the email we will do the medicals as the PCC is already with us, so it just has to be uploaded by our agent.

Finally the wait coming to an end...:jiggy:

Congratulations :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

Name:Honeybun

Destination: Victoria

Date of Visa application: 25/06/2011

Nationality: Indian

High/Low Risk: HR

Trade/profession: Accountant (general)

Visa type:175

Onshore/offshore: Offshore

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable): 4

Post-14th July Category: 4

Medicals submitted: not yet

Police check submitted: Not yet

Date CO assigned: 07/02/2012

Date of employment verification (If applicable): NA

Date visa granted: Not yet

Prepare for the worst (18 Months) and hope for the best (9 Months). Lets hope they shake off the holiday blues and ramp it up.

I expect that it will take them until the end of March to get all of the June 2011 applicants allocated. I hope not, but they have a lot of June applicants and we're only seeing a handfull get allocated per week. This is strikingly different to Nov/Dec, when we saw loads of allocations every week.

As a July applicant, I started to think that I may be in Oz by August of this year when I saw everyone getting allocated quickly in Nov/Dec, but I may have to push that back a bit. Oh well, I'll get there when I get there.

yeah last few updates where mre dissapointing......bt hopefully every one will get co sn......just pray tht they will nt stuck u with security cheks after getting allocation...which is very frustrationg after waiting for allocation for so long..u have wait frm 6-12months for tht( this is esp for applicant frm hr countries).......but hopefully majority of us will nt have to face it!

If you're out there please advise if you have any update for us.

Core

NITHESH

pimb

Rebekah

OrchidD

Siealman

3Pirrets2Oz

masvirk

Avioz

twistedspiky

shrijan

Thanks

SHandGH

hi shandghi

yeah this is twistedspiky mate.....i got my CO on 29 november.....CO only asked for updated form 80.....med n pcc were uploaded b4....but since thn no news from CO.....i m gussing i m stuck with the security check as i m frm HR country....my lawyer said may take upto 6 months....waiting till end feb to contact CO regarding my status.......its very frustrationg waiting for CO n once u get it u realise u got a wait mre!

Guest Flippie123

The whole process of getting a 175 Visa can take up to 18months. The DIAC operator I called last week told me my case is normal. I've been waiting for allmost 15 months now.:jimlad:

Guest The6OfUs

Thanks to Heidi for pointing out that we're no longer on the old thread!! Had wondered where you lot had gone to!!! :laugh:

A 28th June 175 applicant get a CO today. :cute: A little optimism please peeps, as it looks like DIAC are over half way through June's apps. I don't think it should be too more many weeks til they reach July's!! :biggrin:

Guest The6OfUs
As a 1st July applicant I am now considering applying for my PCC and medicals. Has anyone else who is a post-June applicant down this yet? Or would it be better to see what happens when the June applicants are cleared?

We've got our meds booked for next week, and we are Aug 5th applicants. Completed PCC form to send out at next week also. It can't be that far around the corner for a 1st July like yourself....

Congrats to all those with new CO's - great news!

Sorry I have been really busy so not kept up to date this week.. But nice to see things progressing. We are just waiting to get our son's new UK passport back (3weeks) then we will book our meds.

I propose an online party when we get out first July11 CO allocated!

Nats

Guest The6OfUs
Congrats to all those with new CO's - great news!

Sorry I have been really busy so not kept up to date this week.. But nice to see things progressing. We are just waiting to get our son's new UK passport back (3weeks) then we will book our meds.

I propose an online party when we get out first July11 CO allocated!

Nats

Finalising May/June apps, beginning of July apps DEFINATELY warrants a huge celebration!!!!

We've just renewed the kids passports too Nats, and they only took just over a week.....so you'll be ready to pre-book your meds as and when!! :biggrin:

Well things do seem to have started moving. If they continue at the same rate tomorrow and further we could have some progress.

Goodness.. If even rahulpatel is being positive then we must be making progress! :biggrin::wink: