New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

CONGRATULATIONS..

Very fast processing for you...

Please guys, post you case officer news.. As there is no other news for category 4 processinf except BPremji..

Very slow processing..

I got a CO last week, and he/she is processing my docs...there was a query my CO put forward regarding my past address, but that's about it...there's no change in the document checklist though...maybe this CO is one those who dont change the checklist...

Guest waitingtogotooz
Thanks for the advice guys.....

So here's what I did....agent forwarded me the details of the documents that needed uploading...went home yesterday lunch time to grab the documents...scanned them in and uploaded them myself...also asked the agent to forward me a copy of the initial email that was sent, so I could email the case officer directly and guess what....just checked my application online and....

APPLICANT APPROVED.......

Strangely it says next to each of our names it says message and when I click through it says I will need to have a visa label put in each of the passports but not a problem as I'm due to be in London next week anyway...

Our initial entry date has to be before 26/09/2012.

Thanks to all who have helped these past 10 months, I can honestly say i wouldn't have been able to do it without your help...

My next thoughts turn to the thread and the spreadsheet, if anyone wants to take over, PM me you and I'll give you the details of what needs to be done, hopefully someone will take over as it would be a shame to stop now, saying that I'll be around for a bit yet....

For all you gus who are still waiting, chin up, your turn will come soon....

CONGRATULATIONS

So happy for you xxx

Guest gurbakshs
I got a CO last week, and he/she is processing my docs...there was a query my CO put forward regarding my past address, but that's about it...there's no change in the document checklist though...maybe this CO is one those who dont change the checklist...

if you don't mind could please tell me what did they ask about past address? as changed lot adresses in past two years and ur reply will be helpful for me!

if you don't mind could please tell me what did they ask about past address? as changed lot adresses in past two years and ur reply will be helpful for me!

If you've changed a number of addresses, it shouldnt create problems as long as they are declared.

In my case, one of my past addresses (actually quite a long period of residency) was at university residences, and I had lived in different room numbers in the same building. To compound it, that particular address has several forms for writing it (postal form and street form are different)...

I had written "Room XYZ, ABC Building, Suburb, State, Postcode" as the last address in the application form, but in Form 80 I had removed the Room no and listed the whole 5 years as "ABC Building, Suburb, State, Postcode", because I didn't want the CO to confuse it as several different addresses if I declared each room separately.

And that is what the CO asked to clarify...what he/she thought was that the form 80 address was different to the form 1276 address, and I explained it in my reply which was satisfactory for them.

Seems the whole process of CO allocation has come to a grounding halt. Though if you get COs they are giving visas very fast. Am scratching my head where this is heading and when cat 5 off shores turn would come.

Cat 5 off shore applicants will not get allocated unless and until there are no higher category applicants coming in. This MAY happen when they move to the EOI format in July. They may simply not allow higher cats to apply while they catch up. Then again, Cat 5s may never be processed...

Cat 5 off shore applicants will not get allocated unless and until there are no higher category applicants coming in. This MAY happen when they move to the EOI format in July. They may simply not allow higher cats to apply while they catch up. Then again, Cat 5s may never be processed...

Not that OLD HAT again.... plllleeeeaaaaaseee!!!! Cat 5 off-shores will be processed, and not too far off either I recon! They are currently processing Cat 5 onshore, and I've got to know on Cat 5 forum that one on-shore Cat 5 has got his CO and he is from Sept 08! DIAC are moving very fast indeed. Anyway the queue keeps getting smaller - just look at their allocation tables on their website!!! Come on All Cat 5's!!!!! Good Luck to us all :hug:

Not that OLD HAT again.... plllleeeeaaaaaseee!!!! Cat 5 off-shores will be processed, and not too far off either I recon! They are currently processing Cat 5 onshore, and I've got to know on Cat 5 forum that one on-shore Cat 5 has got his CO and he is from Sept 08! DIAC are moving very fast indeed. Anyway the queue keeps getting smaller - just look at their allocation tables on their website!!! Come on All Cat 5's!!!!! Good Luck to us all :hug:

Well, it may be old hat, but it is still true. Positivity is good, but realism is better...

On-shore Cat 5s are being processed because all Cat 4s are allocated.

Off-shore Cat 5s won't be allocated until all offshore Cat 4s are allocated. That doesn't happen unless: #1 DIAC dramatically increases its processing capability, #2 they stop taking higher categories when EOI comes into effect. #2 is the most realistic option. After the current glut of Cat 5s is done, they will not have any post 1 July 2012 Cat 5s because they won't let them apply when they submit their expression of interest.

Another option is that they re-prioritize applications, say anyone who has been waiting two years or longer gets pushed to the front, but then they wouldn't be Cat 5 anymore. They would be a higher, special Category.

Another option is to continue on with business as usual, which means little to no offshore processing.

I hope everyone gets to Australia as soon as possible, but those are the facts. Another fact is that allocation of Cat 4s has ground to a halt over the past month or so. The allocation date on the last update showed only 3 days movement. Hopefully, they get moving again because under the current processing priority scheme, Cat 5s aren't going anywhere until Cat 4s are allocated.

Well, it may be old hat, but it is still true. Positivity is good, but realism is better...

On-shore Cat 5s are being processed because all Cat 4s are allocated.

Off-shore Cat 5s won't be allocated until all offshore Cat 4s are allocated. That doesn't happen unless: #1 DIAC dramatically increases its processing capability, #2 they stop taking higher categories when EOI comes into effect. #2 is the most realistic option. After the current glut of Cat 5s is done, they will not have any post 1 July 2012 Cat 5s because they won't let them apply when they submit their expression of interest.

Another option is that they re-prioritize applications, say anyone who has been waiting two years or longer gets pushed to the front, but then they wouldn't be Cat 5 anymore. They would be a higher, special Category.

Another option is to continue on with business as usual, which means little to no offshore processing.

I hope everyone gets to Australia as soon as possible, but those are the facts. Another fact is that allocation of Cat 4s has ground to a halt over the past month or so. The allocation date on the last update showed only 3 days movement. Hopefully, they get moving again because under the current processing priority scheme, Cat 5s aren't going anywhere until Cat 4s are allocated.

It could also mean that a large bulk of the cat 4 off shore are in the June month and they might take longer to process June but as soon as they get over it the rest of the months would have very few applicants. Just thinking aloud. Anyone has better ideas free to post. I would just love to see cat 4 end of June keep getting COs but we are not even seeing that.

Any news from the following June applicants. Cant see any posts. botero82

lavache

arnoldc

Vika

bloomberg

breilly

Mummy Mann

ScrumMaster

Honeybun

MNO

ciscoranger

poeribbo

Jambos

Silverbobby

Would love to hear any positive news that you guys have. If none would like you to post whether to know you are active or not.

lavache

arnoldc

Vika

bloomberg

breilly

Mummy Mann

ScrumMaster

Honeybun

MNO

ciscoranger

poeribbo

Jambos

Silverbobby

Would love to hear any positive news that you guys have. If none would like you to post whether to know you are active or not.

Hi all, sorry for not being active for the past few weeks (had to deal with my daughters medical condition), no updates for us so far.

Big congratultion Bpremji, I am happy for you!!!!:hug:

Thanks for the advice guys.....

So here's what I did....agent forwarded me the details of the documents that needed uploading...went home yesterday lunch time to grab the documents...scanned them in and uploaded them myself...also asked the agent to forward me a copy of the initial email that was sent, so I could email the case officer directly and guess what....just checked my application online and....

APPLICANT APPROVED.......

Strangely it says next to each of our names it says message and when I click through it says I will need to have a visa label put in each of the passports but not a problem as I'm due to be in London next week anyway...

Our initial entry date has to be before 26/09/2012.

Thanks to all who have helped these past 10 months, I can honestly say i wouldn't have been able to do it without your help...

My next thoughts turn to the thread and the spreadsheet, if anyone wants to take over, PM me you and I'll give you the details of what needs to be done, hopefully someone will take over as it would be a shame to stop now, saying that I'll be around for a bit yet....

For all you gus who are still waiting, chin up, your turn will come soon....

Guest Flippie123

Hi could someone tell me how long external checks usually take? My status changed 2 September 2011 into: being processed further. I think they are doing checks on me for 4,5 months now.

lavache

arnoldc

Vika

bloomberg

breilly

Mummy Mann

ScrumMaster

Honeybun

MNO

ciscoranger

poeribbo

Jambos

Silverbobby

Hi guys, unfortunately no news for us. =( I follow your posts every day in hope I would hear some good news and some more June applicants allocations but it's so quiet here!

CONGRATULATIONS to BPremji, best of luck mate!!!!!!!

Guest The6OfUs
Hi guys, unfortunately no news for us. =( I follow your posts every day in hope I would hear some good news and some more June applicants allocations but it's so quiet here!

CONGRATULATIONS to BPremji, best of luck mate!!!!!!!

I guess we all just need to wait patiently for them to get back in the swing of things, after having a..........MONTH OFF!! :SLEEP:Give them a few days, and I'm sure that we'll start to see more action!! :jiggy:

Congratulations BPremji.........all the best with your new life in Oz!!!!!

Guest Rakeshpatel

You are from Low risk country , from which country you are ?

I don't think it takes so this much time..Please raise PLE or CAll them.

http://www.immi.gov.au/contacts/forms/gsm/post.htm

Have you raise PLE before..any reply ?

Hi could someone tell me how long external checks usually take? My status changed 2 September 2011 into: being processed further. I think they are doing checks on me for 4,5 months now.

I also think that there were lots of June11 applicants, and lots of those would have been rushing to get in the last week or so. I think things wil move faster once they reach 1st July.

Just maybe they are also retraining for the new points system?

I recon the next update will come closer to mid June, they're probably playing catch up on the may/early June ones that are causing delays.

Hi guys, unfortunately no news for us. =( I follow your posts every day in hope I would hear some good news and some more June applicants allocations but it's so quiet here! CONGRATULATIONS to BPremji, best of luck mate!!!!!!!

No movement yet:arghh::arghh::arghh::dull:

Guest breilly

Sorry no news from me all so very quiet, too quiet !!:mad:

lavache

arnoldc

Vika

bloomberg

breilly

Mummy Mann

ScrumMaster

Honeybun

MNO

ciscoranger

poeribbo

Jambos

Silverbobby