New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

For me I applied right at the end of June-11. Just before the deadline (Family 176). The time line was at the time was 24 months and then changed to 12-18 months. Assuming we get a CO before end of Feb-12 then this is would still only be 8 months!!. I think we all got carried away when DIAC was getting through the applications very quickly ahead of schedule. I would agree with others that we should see an improvement once the holidays have finished.

Next week I imagine there could be a catch up period (not back up to speed) and then the week after that should see a return to pre x-mas processing speeds.

Good luck everyone

TURN ME PURPLE!!! I am so excited,thank you guys for your help and support. I hope COs have strated working again so all process will be more fast.

fingers crossed for all who are waiting, it is hard but in the end your dreams come true....good luck!

TURN ME PURPLE!!! I am so excited,thank you guys for your help and support. I hope COs have strated working again so all process will be more fast.

fingers crossed for all who are waiting, it is hard but in the end your dreams come true....good luck!

Congrats! Great to see some progress :cute:

Nats

Congrats!

There are two groups of people wishing for different outcomes.

(1) CAT4s are hoping processing will continue as normal once June applicants have been dealt with.

(2) CAT5s are hoping processing will move on to their group once June applicants have been dealt with.

As NatsB says, we'll only know for sure if we see a post July 1st CAT4 processed in the coming weeks.

Whatever your situation I wish you all the best.

Congratulations mate, well done, Ive updated the thread and spreadsheet..

Thats all of our April applicants granted.....:biggrin:

For me I applied right at the end of June-11. Just before the deadline (Family 176). The time line was at the time was 24 months and then changed to 12-18 months. Assuming we get a CO before end of Feb-12 then this is would still only be 8 months!!. I think we all got carried away when DIAC was getting through the applications very quickly ahead of schedule. I would agree with others that we should see an improvement once the holidays have finished.

Next week I imagine there could be a catch up period (not back up to speed) and then the week after that should see a return to pre x-mas processing speeds.

Good luck everyone

South Australia, which is where offshore GSM applications are processed, end their school holiday next week. Lets hope that gets DIAC's employees back to work.

Guest Rakeshpatel

Congrats Twisters, Thanks for sharing with us.

How you come to know , any mail ,CO requested anything. or just ABPF ?

I got a CO on Monday.

Congratulations blech!!! Fantastic news. You spent far to long in that waiting room ;0) x

I hope so shrikant. I'm starting to worry if it was such a good idea arranging and uploading pcc and Medicals xx

We applied 29th August11, and we are booking meds for early April. Hoping we'll have a CO by then, but if not we will at least be ready to move once we do.

Nats

Guest waitingtogotooz

G'day guys,

Long time no post

took me a while to read through everything, BLECH - CONGRATULATIONS.

BPREMJI - was hoping to come on here to see you have a CO at least. I dont think it'll be long for you.

CONGRATULATIONS to all those who im not familiar with who have got COs and/or grants, its an amazing feeling eh

update from me:

House sold and completed on the 3rd January. We are currently residing at my mums and we have booked our ONE WAY TICKETS for the 20th September 2012. This is giving us time to save for the big move (have you seen the prices of cars in oz - OMG). lol.

For those who are still waiting, never give up hope, it will happen, sooner or later, patience is the name of the game (although I was probably one of the most impatient members on here).

Enough from me. Best of luck everyone

Helloooo....

Good to see you back, glad the house sale went through...

Ive front loaded everything so hopefully wont have any contact from a CO and get a direct grant... :biggrin:

G'day guys,

Long time no post

took me a while to read through everything, BLECH - CONGRATULATIONS.

BPREMJI - was hoping to come on here to see you have a CO at least. I dont think it'll be long for you.

CONGRATULATIONS to all those who im not familiar with who have got COs and/or grants, its an amazing feeling eh

update from me:

House sold and completed on the 3rd January. We are currently residing at my mums and we have booked our ONE WAY TICKETS for the 20th September 2012. This is giving us time to save for the big move (have you seen the prices of cars in oz - OMG). lol.

For those who are still waiting, never give up hope, it will happen, sooner or later, patience is the name of the game (although I was probably one of the most impatient members on here).

Enough from me. Best of luck everyone