New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

Bloomberg, they will show required until a CO is allocated to you.

My CO has been allocated 1 month ago and all documents are still required, so it depends which team you have got. My team is unfortunately the lazy one :-(

Guest SHRIKANT
My CO has been allocated 1 month ago and all documents are still required, so it depends which team you have got. My team is unfortunately the lazy one :-(

Hi Blech, my documents are still required!!!

I am having Team 2 , which one is yours?

Has anyone been refused by DIAC after taking meds? Or do they refuse you (if they have a reason) before they send you to do meds? i.e. if they think my work experience is insufficient, would they tell me that my application has been refused before even sending me to do meds?

(I'm not sure if this makes sense ) :confused:

Guest Rakeshpatel

Hi BloomBerg,

if DIAC has asked for Medical and PCC that means 99% you will get visa.

They ask only after checking your documents.

if they didn't asked for medical and you did it and they found some issue with your application then they can refuse.

Guys if i am wrong please correct me.

Has anyone been refused by DIAC after taking meds? Or do they refuse you (if they have a reason) before they send you to do meds? i.e. if they think my work experience is insufficient, would they tell me that my application has been refused before even sending me to do meds?

(I'm not sure if this makes sense ) :confused:

Hi BloomBerg,

if DIAC has asked for Medical and PCC that means 99% you will get visa.

They ask only after checking your documents.

if they didn't asked for medical and you did it and they found some issue with your application then they can refuse.

Guys if i am wrong please correct me.

Thanks Rakeshpatel, well I guess until I get a CO - I'm doomed =) My agent told me that my work experience is sufficient, however, I'm worried cause I was working in one company for a year and then in other for two years until I submitted my application and now I'm worried that this first year might not be relevant although the jobs were almost the same and my occupation has been recognized as Engineering Technologist by EA. I don't know if this makes any sense, I just wish to know if everything's OK.. :wink:

I have team 6. you can see all details in my signature. When was your CO allocated mate? It looks each team has different rules how to go through applications and also processing times :-( .

Hi Blech, my documents are still required!!!

I am having Team 2 , which one is yours?

Thanks Rakeshpatel, well I guess until I get a CO - I'm doomed =) My agent told me that my work experience is sufficient, however, I'm worried cause I was working in one company for a year and then in other for two years until I submitted my application and now I'm worried that this first year might not be relevant although the jobs were almost the same and my occupation has been recognized as Engineering Technologist by EA. I don't know if this makes any sense, I just wish to know if everything's OK.. :wink:

I think everything should be ok in your case, don't worry.

I have team 6. you can see all details in my signature. When was your CO allocated mate? It looks each team has different rules how to go through applications and also processing times :-( .

Hi Blech,

We also had team 6 so I guess it depends on the team member maybe...

We got CO 16/11, uploaded required docs 25/11 and visa was granted 29/11..

I really hope you hear something soon! My one friend waited 6 weeks before she followed-up only to be told that her CO was on leave for 2 months!!! They then handed her file over to one of the other team members and visa was granted 2 days later.

Good luck!!!

A

Bharat, Mummyman,

Any updates from your end?

My agent has provided the required docs (IELTS result of my wife + PCC) ..I did not notice any change in my application..I 'm getting little impatient now! :P

Cheers,

Shrikant

No update on my online status :0(

We have been today and had our medicals. Painless experience, we actually had a really lovely day!!

My husbands police check came today so hopefully mine will tomorrow. Then once everything is uploaded all we can do is wait x

Guest SHRIKANT
No update on my online status :0(

We have been today and had our medicals. Painless experience, we actually had a really lovely day!!

My husbands police check came today so hopefully mine will tomorrow. Then once everything is uploaded all we can do is wait x

Good Luck Mummy Man!!

Have a great day!

Guest SHRIKANT

I got CO on 06/01/12.

Why is the CO allocation so slow in Jan for June applicants??:arghh::arghh::realmad:

Hi Honeybun, I feel for you and other June applicants. I have feeling that lots of people are still on holidays in Australia or lets say in "holiday mood", hopefully soon they will again speed up all the processing times. My waiting room is slowly changing into torture chamber :goofy:

Thank you, lets wait.:err: ok then no initials :wink:

Hi Blech,

We also had team 6 so I guess it depends on the team member maybe...

We got CO 16/11, uploaded required docs 25/11 and visa was granted 29/11..

I really hope you hear something soon! My one friend waited 6 weeks before she followed-up only to be told that her CO was on leave for 2 months!!! They then handed her file over to one of the other team members and visa was granted 2 days later.

Good luck!!!

A

Careful blech, can't remember but someone on poms in oz said we should not put initials of case officer on here. Just thought I'd mention it x

ups,thanks fr letting me know. I thought initials should be ok.

Guest Flippie123

Hi Everyone,

I've been in the torture chamber for a long time. I've been waiting for 14 months now. I've got a job offer in Australia. Can start as soon as I've got the visa. But it takes and takes and takes more time.

I got a CO on 2 sept. That one disappeared for some reason.

Then I got a new CO on 14 oktober. But now after waiting for 4 months still nothing.

My friends and familie are laughing behind my back. They ask me when I'm going to abandon my plans to go to Australia! They ask me: did you do everything right?...did you apply for the right visa?...do you know what you are doing? Well...I feel like an idiot. :mad:

Just thinking about timescales - before and during our application process everybody was saying its an 18-24 month wait for a 175 visa. From this thread I can see that the actual timeline seems to be much shorter than this, I would say around 12 months. My question is what has changed? The DIAC website even gives a guideline of 18 months for this visa so just curious why they are moving quicker than this. Is it because they are trying to clear a lot of cases before the new visa EOI visa rules kick in from July this year, or is there some other driving factor?

......PS I'm not complaining by the way - the sooner the better for me and my family!! :biggrin:

Guest Vzdrul Sharikoff

Hi guys.

I have been granted today. Dear Bpremji, please see my data below, you are free to correct it if you find it complex:biggrin:. Thank you in advance:

Name: Vzdrul Sharikoff

Destination:Perth or Brisbane

Date of Visa application: 20110517

Nationality:Ukrainian

High/Low Risk:High

Trade/profession:External Auditor

Visa type:175

Onshore/offshore:Offshore

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable):

Post-14th July Category:

Medicals submitted:20111122

Police check submitted:20111026

Date CO assigned:20120111

Date of employment verification (If applicable):no verification

Date visa granted:20120111

Name:poeribbo

Destination:Perth

Date of Visa application:29/06/11

Nationality:British

High/Low Risk: Low Risk

Trade/profession:Painter & Decorator

Onshore/offshore:offshore

Post-14th July Category:

Medicals submitted:

Police check submitted:

Date CO assigned:

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted:

Hi guys.

I have been granted today. Dear Bpremji, please see my data below, you are free to correct it if you find it complex:biggrin:. Thank you in advance:

Name: Vzdrul Sharikoff

Destination:Perth or Brisbane

Date of Visa application: 20110517

Nationality:Ukrainian

High/Low Risk:High

Trade/profession:External Auditor

Onshore/offshore:Offshore

Post-14th July Category:

Medicals submitted:20111122

Police check submitted:20111026