Visa Granted Today...

Guest frustrate

Guest frustrate

Hi All,

Our visas have been granted today after exactly 25 months of lodgement....huh, the long wait is finally over. I'm thankful to BE members and moderators for their useful guidance, DIAC personnels for processing my application and giving a favorable consideration, especially ASIO for honoring me with the security clearance (finally after 14 months) and all those who remain in background but did do any bit of contribution in any part of the whole process from lodgement to grant.

Now as the visa has been granted it'll take me at least a month in winding up and I'll be able to move by start of Sept, 2011. I'm wondering will it be a good time for the move especially with respect to job hunt?

Wishing the best of luck for all those who're waiting and those who're heading to OZ

Regards

Hi All,

Our visas have been granted today after exactly 25 months of lodgement....huh, the long wait is finally over. I'm thankful to BE members and moderators for their useful guidance, DIAC personnels for processing my application and giving a favorable consideration, especially ASIO for honoring me with the security clearance (finally after 14 months) and all those who remain in background but did do any bit of contribution in any part of the whole process from lodgement to grant.

Now as the visa has been granted it'll take me at least a month in winding up and I'll be able to move by start of Sept, 2011. I'm wondering will it be a good time for the move especially with respect to job hunt?

Wishing the best of luck for all those who're waiting and those who're heading to OZ

Regards

Congratulations you've waited long enough!

Guest hellorajshahi
Hi All,

Regards

Congratulation

I have done my meds on 07.07.2011, finalised on 21.07.2011, pcc's sent on 28.07.2011... awaiting vosa grant. dont know how long to wait... Whats the recent average wait time??..

Len

Guest frustrate
I have done my meds on 07.07.2011, finalised on 21.07.2011, pcc's sent on 28.07.2011... awaiting vosa grant. dont know how long to wait... Whats the recent average wait time??..

Len

If your medicals have been finalized then the ball is in CO's court. Most CO's will not take more than a day or two after the medicals got finalized. I'll suggest you to drop an email to your CO asking him/her is there anything pending that the grant has been delayed for....

Hope it helps

Archived