keeping uk bank accounts open to pay uk pensions

clark

can i keep my uk bank account open to keep paying my uk pensions, then if needed to can i still pay uk pensions with oz account. can i also transfer money from oz account to uk account to pay uk pensions

You can do anything you like with bank accounts!! you're the customer! As long as you have the IBAN No. It can take a lot longer to organise things from the other side of the world, like clearing cheques can take something ridiculous like 14 days!! But it is certainly possible to keep offshore accounts active.

Good luck

As advised above yes you can. We have found it essential to keep uk accounts for some of our investments. Just advise the bank of your address changeand perhaps request that you go paperless for statements if they offer this service. We have both HSBC and Lloyds accounts still open. HSBC also offer a special account which can be accessed from multiple countries but you need quite a bit of cash in the account to be eligible.

Guest Geordie A

we have been into see hsbc who are setting it all up for us, most helpful, they are doing all the paperwork for us

Archived