New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

Hi guys does anyone know if is compulsory to provide payslips to the CO or is medical and police clearance sufficient for 175ers? Have seen some mention they had to provide payslips as well so not too sure. Am thinking of moving on from my current job so am worried if they would contact me in future during a period where i would not be employed. Thanks in advance.

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My security check is finished,i did my medical last week.I am only waiting for my wife's police check PCC .Hopefully i will get the decision soon.IA..

Its taking a while for pakistani security checks to be cleared .good luck

thanks bro..

but how would we know security check done or not? and is there any way to follow up security check? in my case its been over 8 months now and I tried everything like complain to feedback unit, case officer's supervisor etc... (bcoz in 8 months my co went on holiday twice, she is still on holiday will be back next week. I m with Brisbane t32)

Hi guys does anyone know if is compulsory to provide payslips to the CO or is medical and police clearance sufficient for 175ers? Have seen some mention they had to provide payslips as well so not too sure. Am thinking of moving on from my current job so am worried if they would contact me in future during a period where i would not be employed. Thanks in advance.

we were asked for medicals, PCC and payslips (only for my husband, 2nd applicant) by our CO in Dec 2013. They said to provide as much of the following as possible

1. payslips for 12 months

2. bank statements for 12 months

3. Tax return

4. Letter from employer with employment dates and job duties

I supplied all of these for myself as being the main applicant when we applied. I did not think they would need all hubbies stuff as well so we only provided he's degree at that stage. Now we need to get all these 5 years later!!

Hi guys,

This morning I received an email from the case officer as well, who asked me for PCC and medicals. It seems the process is going fast! :cool:

Congrats! Seems CO assignment is moving fast for 175 but Visa grant is slow. Updated the list..

Hey guys, congrats to the 175ers who got CO... but this gets me thinking, it doesn't make sense! retrodrive and Yori Dori both got CO today, but retrodrive applied feb 2009, while Yori Dori applied Nov 2008. At first I thought may be Yori Dori's was paper based so it was slightly behind. But as he/she said it is online, m thinking whether if DIBP are not exactly allocating according to lodgement dates. But then we haven't seen very large gaps. So may be they give case officers cases in bulk, and some are sooner to contact the applicants, while some take time maybe? Cant understand these DIBP people man!!

175 forumers below should be allocated a CO by now:

mado

Chris N Lora

Pincher

halcyon66

catherine

mar1380

myrosact

SunnyBunny

Do update us..thanks!

I have not got CO yet. I have emailed them with compliant and they said they would replied me within 10 working days. I also called them but what they told me was just waiting...

It seems nothing i can to at this stage although i was furious sometimes for this endless waiting.

(I applied on Nov 2008, online)

I have not got CO yet. I have emailed them with compliant and they said they would replied me within 10 working days. I also called them but what they told me was just waiting...

It seems nothing i can to at this stage although i was furious sometimes for this endless waiting.

(I applied on Nov 2008, online)

You've sent an email to which e-mail address? I've used "Contact the Department" (Status Page), but I think this way's useless.

Below are the 175 forumers who were already assigned with CO last year. Any 'good news' to update us ?

parissa

Singhb

Patient175er

mhm

sergYou

We also received a CO in Dec 2013......applied nov 2008 online

We are still fighting with our local police department to get our police clearance. They officially "received" it yesterday according to their system although we sent it on 10 Dec!

Hi All,

Just to let you know we recieved our letter today from our case officer JC requesting further info as we have come up short on points for visa. It's a long story which i won't go into. We have consulted with an immigration attorney and we have decided to withdraw our application so it does not negatively affect our next application/route (ENS in six months).

Best of luck to the rest of you 175/6 ers

175 forumers below should be allocated a CO by now:

mado

Chris N Lora

Pincher

halcyon66

catherine

mar1380

myrosact

SunnyBunny

Do update us..thanks!

Hi Kimmo,

No more news. I think it was in Oct that they contacted and asked documents like Form 80, 1221, CV and ... for me and dependants (I do not know why as we have submitted all 5 years ago). But said I will get a CO in next 12 months. so far no news. The online checkers has no change except my new passport Number.

One question: I didn't work as an employed person in the job category I applied for in the last 5 years (after my application). Does it have a negative impact? have we had to keep on working on the same job we claimed points for?

Thanks Mado

Hi Kimmo,

No more news. I think it was in Oct that they contacted and asked documents like Form 80, 1221, CV and ... for me and dependants (I do not know why as we have submitted all 5 years ago). But said I will get a CO in next 12 months. so far no news. The online checkers has no change except my new passport Number.

One question: I didn't work as an employed person in the job category I applied for in the last 5 years (after my application). Does it have a negative impact? have we had to keep on working on the same job we claimed points for?

Thanks Mado

It does not matter that you changed jobs.....I changed and the CO did not ask anything. She did ask for work experience proof for my husband (secondary applicant) as I claimed extra points for he's job as well. He also changed industry altogether, but she clearly stated that she wanted documents for 12 out of 24 month prior to the APPLICATION DATE. So what we did after the application date was not relevant!

Archived