New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

Guest auzzycrazzy
Hi! Sp4rkman

its best to call DIAC and check your application status

I'm in the same situation as "Sp4rkman", how do I call DIAC from offshore?

please let me know the number, I tried calling the number mentioned in DIAC website and that didn't work.

it's morethan 8 weeks now, according to DIAC all CAT 3 applications should be allocated to a CO within 4 weeks

thanks in advance

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in the same situation as "Sp4rkman", how do I call DIAC from offshore?

please let me know the number, I tried calling the number mentioned in DIAC website and that didn't work.

it's morethan 8 weeks now, according to DIAC all CAT 3 applications should be allocated to a CO within 4 weeks

thanks in advance

Hi mate.

here is the number 1300364613. You can try with country code if it does not work.make sure you ringthem when they are opened.

Guest auzzycrazzy
Hi mate.

here is the number 1300364613. You can try with country code if it does not work.make sure you ringthem when they are opened.

Thanks for replying "king khan"

I tried the above number and didn't work, I'll try again and I'll make sure I ring them when they open

thanks again

Dial 00611300364613

Then press 2 once start automatic response

and then 0 for operator (You may need to wait few minutes to get operator).

Next Monday is off

Thanks for replying "king khan"

I tried the above number and didn't work, I'll try again and I'll make sure I ring them when they open

thanks again

Guest auzzycrazzy
Dial 00611300364613

Then press 2 once start automatic response

and then 0 for operator (You may need to wait few minutes to get operator).

Next Monday is off

thanks so much, that's really helpful

Guest kumar2009

I uploaded the AFP, Overseas PC and Medical before CO allocation.

Did they ask to u medical and afp?

Guest kumar2009

Its was COOK with more than 3 years experience

Congrats Mate,

What was your occupation???Did you 7 each in ielts??

Guest kumar2009

Yes Divya, I applied online. Thanks

Hi Kumar ,

Are u a online applicant ? Congrats :biggrin:

Please update my timeline:

Visa - 885

Lodge: 12 Oct 2009

CO: 06/06/12

Grant: 08/06/12

BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE, DIAC IS PROCESSING FILES VERY FAST.

congrats mate u been very lucky

Yeah.. as I said: I am not familiar with this 'team' thing. How they conduct their team and based on what. We are all applicants and we are same.

Same priority but the approval time is different, get what I mean?

In this case depends which team processing your file some of teams are quicker than others ,,,DIAC says cases are assessed on individual basis therefore one could be different from others ...

so we never win ,,always DIAC

Guest kevingarcha

hey guys,

i need help with this. case officer asked me to provide documents or receipts for afp , pcc and medical check with in 28 days. just want to ask if anyone knows, is this 28 working days or just 28 days including weekends. just worried because Afp is talking too long these days.

Thanks in advance.

hey guys,

i need help with this. case officer asked me to provide documents or receipts for afp , pcc and medical check with in 28 days. just want to ask if anyone knows, is this 28 working days or just 28 days including weekends. just worried because Afp is talking too long these days.

Thanks in advance.

It takes 14 working days to get the AFP certificate but if you only attach your receipt of payment thats enough.You can then wait for ur AFP CERT and attach is later.Its same with medical you have to just show a proof that you had done your medical ,,just attach your receipt.CO can check the result online....so there is nothing to worry and congratulations..you will be granted your PR soon .

In this case depends which team processing your file some of teams are quicker than others ,,,DIAC says cases are assessed on individual basis therefore one could be different from others ...

so we never win ,,always DIAC

I assume those who have higher ielts or have more assets will be granted faster. But can't find anything like that, if there is we already invested the requested amount, not in credit. I can see why diac always wants to win, that perhaps explaining immigrants position in here.

Just cant understand when diac says the P5 wud be processed according to the time when the application was launched,yet people with applications in oct or nov 09 have got their visas and sum like me with application in july 09 still no CO ,just cant understand ...:huh:

Guest Divya87

Don't worry lala82 , if u r a paper based applicant u Ned to wait for couple of week. If u r online u might get CO in the coming week . Good luck

Just cant understand when diac says the P5 wud be processed according to the time when the application was launched,yet people with applications in oct or nov 09 have got their visas and sum like me with application in july 09 still no CO ,just cant understand ...:huh:

I rang DIAC couple of weeks ago and asked them about the processing and case oficer allocation they said its not possible that someone from october will get case officer before someone who applied in july.It will be according to the date of lodgement as they have strict directions from the minister.

I assume those who have higher ielts or have more assets will be granted faster. But can't find anything like that, if there is we already invested the requested amount, not in credit. I can see why diac always wants to win, that perhaps explaining immigrants position in here.

Yeh I know Franklin it suks mate..I got 7 in IELTS as well but its not going to make much difference.I reckon they want to allocate CO to people who have profession other than cookery and hairdresser.I think the best way isto get an idea is to just follow the fortnightly update by DIAC.

:biggrin:

hi franklin....

can u belive that here on same thread few ppl like me who applied for 487 visa from northern inland region will never get co untill 1 lady named kim will not send form 1100 onbehalf of us. she don't know how many ppl's life she put on hold from last 3 yrs...

now what we suppose to do ???

been waiting for our visa from last 3 yrs and end of the 3 yrs of time jst got us a big limbo...

life is on hold here ...don't know what to do now ?

my consultat said that lady never rply of any mail any call...i am trying from last 2 weeks...no result...

I assume, the poll mark they said was true. Cause it seems like some applicants approved faster than the other. We don't know what to do, but if too long with too much doubt and uncertainty from them, it seems like the system is not quite mature yet in general and immigrants in particular, maybe just withdraw the application. And I will stop all my economic contribution and investment in here. Not to mention there is high possibility for me to buy property in here or start a business.

I rang DIAC couple of weeks ago and asked them about the processing and case oficer allocation they said its not possible that someone from october will get case officer before someone who applied in july.It will be according to the date of lodgement as they have strict directions from the minister.

Well king khan, you can see from this thread, maybe page 321? there are couple of people there who lodged after us but already granted PR.

Well king khan, you can see from this thread, maybe page 321? there are couple of people there who lodged after us but already granted PR.

I know they have been nominated CO,,They might have different proffesion.whats your occupation and did you lodge on the basis of experiance or ielts?

Archived