Desperately need a house to rent in or around butler with a pool!!

Hayley723

Hi all we arrived in Perth on wednesday & so far loving every minute, its winter although it has rained a bit (apparently theres been hardly any rain so its very much needed!) today has been lovely skys & sunny!

Were in a holiday rental for 1 month in Mindarie but we desperately need a long term house to rent as the kids cant go to school until we do due to the cathment areas. We dont really want to settle in Mindarie as weve heard its quite expensive & we have fell in love with Butler (we came last year for a month to suss out areas) but struggling as we want a pool. Thre doesnt seem to be any with a pool????

If anyone knows of any for rent in or around Butler (would consider other areas) please please let us know. Didnt think it would be such a headache!!!!

Thanks

Hayley:laugh:

hows things hayley :chatterbox:

we have friends in Tapping and they told us not to go to Butler !!!!! they said tapping was very nice and also Hocking but expensive.

hope you all enjoying you time so far, we tried to add you on facebook but not sure if you seen our friends invite or not. !!

tapping and hocking are off wanneroo rd rentals are about the same as butler except for the cottage houses which are cheaper rent than butler .

you will find it quite hard to find a rental with a pool in butler unless it was some ones home and not an investment property simply because its less to go wrong .

try quinns you will find pools more available eg try property id 2581515 a house in quinns , looks like a small 4= 2 with a pool for $380 week .

Butler is nice but i wouldnt want to live there my self if i had to travel long distances to work by car the traffic is always bad in the morning .

tapping , hocking , carramar , ashby ,madeley, darch , regent waters etc are all off wanneroo rd and closer access to the freeway in the mornings if your traveling by car

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Have a look on the great site realestate.com.au on the rentals section and best of luck.

Thanks for your good advice everyone. Were just having a right nightmare finding a 4 bedroom house with a pool anywhere north of the river! I cant believe how hard it is!! Ive had a look on all the websites & there doesnt seem to be anything at the moment.

Guest Andy83
Thanks for your good advice everyone. Were just having a right nightmare finding a 4 bedroom house with a pool anywhere north of the river! I cant believe how hard it is!! Ive had a look on all the websites & there doesnt seem to be anything at the moment.

Also check out: www.domain.com.au, www.reiwa.com.au, www.myhome.com.au, www.rent.com.au, www.rentwest.com.au, www.rentfind.com.au - Good luck! :)

Thanks Pluto that house is lovely just what we want & Ridgewood is between Butler & Clarkson so perfect really!!

I have emailed the agent for the when the open day is but just wondered whether you have to be earning to get a rental? We have come over with savings so we have money for rent but my husband is a plasterer & to be honest we have been a bit shocked as to how little plastering jobs there seems to be available! There only seems to be either apprentiships or labourers jobs for plasterers available but my husband is City & Guilds qualified, has done the AQF III in plastering with master builders & has 8 years experience!! I suppose it wasnt reality but we did expect to come over & him get a job more or less streight away so he is still trying to find a job. The problem is we have to be out of our holiday home on 29th July so we need to find a rent asap. This is a bit of catch 22 situation!!!!

The stress never ends!!!:arghh:

Thanks Pluto that house is lovely just what we want & Ridgewood is between Butler & Clarkson so perfect really!!

I have emailed the agent for the when the open day is but just wondered whether you have to be earning to get a rental? We have come over with savings so we have money for rent but my husband is a plasterer & to be honest we have been a bit shocked as to how little plastering jobs there seems to be available! There only seems to be either apprentiships or labourers jobs for plasterers available but my husband is City & Guilds qualified, has done the AQF III in plastering with master builders & has 8 years experience!! I suppose it wasnt reality but we did expect to come over & him get a job more or less streight away so he is still trying to find a job. The problem is we have to be out of our holiday home on 29th July so we need to find a rent asap. This is a bit of catch 22 situation!!!!

The stress never ends!!!:arghh:

Hi Hayley

We got our rental with just showing a statement from our bank proving our funds as we had no work either and that was fine with our agent.

My husband got worried too on the work front as we also struggled to get any replies regarding work and the same as your husband most jobs advertised were for apprenticeships etc.

Just keep applying and call in on sites and ask after 3 weeks of solid applying and searching my husband found something, although he has not gained a salaried position, he is working as self employed with an ABN number.

Sam

x

The problem with new areas is that a lot of people build the houses but can't afford the $40k for a decent pool, either that or the block sizes are so small there is no room for a pool. Personally I would look at the older areas, Currambine, Edgewater, Connolly, Ocean Reef etc. More likely to have pools. The houses are older but they are nicer and much closer to the land of the living :biggrin:

Guest cleopatra

Hayley

When we were looking for a new rental we were both waiting to start new jobs and not earning. We got an application pack together consisting of copies of our bank statements showing savings, refs from previous landlords, a personal ref and copies of our passport bio page and Australian Driving Licences for the 100 point ID. We got the 1st house we applied for by having all that ready. All we had to do then was fill out the agent's application form and attach our paperwork. It might be worth you doing this to give yourself a head start before other applicants get to the agent first. Good Luck

Archived