Perth Daily Deals

tonyman

Every day this site send us the best deals of the day , be it a 75% discount on a manicure or a 50% discount on a car service .......fantastic wine deals too ....i would defo recommend you to try it out for a while , my wife has used it for numerous deals ......also many deals for dining out ..........http://livingsocial.com/deals/51135-barefoot-bowls-and-8-drinks?msdc_id=907&ref=Deal061611_907_2368email

above is just an example , was one of todays deals ....

Guest The Ropey HOFF
Every day this site send us the best deals of the day , be it a 75% discount on a manicure or a 50% discount on a car service .......fantastic wine deals too ....i would defo recommend you to try it out for a while , my wife has used it for numerous deals ......also many deals for dining out ..........http://livingsocial.com/deals/51135-barefoot-bowls-and-8-drinks?msdc_id=907&ref=Deal061611_907_2368email

Cheers mate .......... are you into the bowling, i played for 25 years ............ why i don't know, but at times i loved it, alot of aggro around the greens, but i loved stroking the woods into the corners, looks like a good deal.

hey nick ...have u used the other ones .....scoopon . spreets .catch of the day and cudo ......there are some awesome bargains to be had .....i got my daughter a 2 hrs pamper package ...inc hair nails massage etc for only $49 .....bargain !!!!! :jiggy:

julie x

Cheers mate .......... are you into the bowling, i played for 25 years ............ why i don't know, but at times i loved it, alot of aggro around the greens, but i loved stroking the woods into the corners, looks like a good deal.

If you like bowling Jim there are some great bowling clubs around Perth. I'm still a bit young for the bowling scene but I could see me joining one in a few years.

Some of the clubs around the river have fantastic views from the greens, good social scene and cheaper bars.

hey nick ...have u used the other ones .....scoopon . spreets .catch of the day and cudo ......there are some awesome bargains to be had .....i got my daughter a 2 hrs pamper package ...inc hair nails massage etc for only $49 .....bargain !!!!! :jiggy:

julie x

Ooooooh Julie where did you get that?

Its my twins 21st next week and a pamper sesh for Beth for that price would be a nice pressie from one of my little ones!

ive just bought this daily deal ......well worth it..........the least we spend on two of us for a takeaway indian is $46 and i get extra sauce for being a nice person ..so we get an extra meal......this deal has cost $29 tandoori starter , 2 main curry meals , large rice , pops and mango........now thats not bad , you only have 6 hours to purchase it

Hi have just booked the family Mandurah Dolphin cruises on Perth daily deals .. $24 for two so ive booked for 4 when the rellies come over ! brilliant !http://www.jumponit.com/perth/outdoor-tourism/bouvard-cruises---mandurah/day-cruises/4553/?utm_campaign=refer-a-friend&utm_medium=email&utm_content=hp&utm_source=229599

Hi have just booked the family Mandurah Dolphin cruises on Perth daily deals .. $24 for two so ive booked for 4 when the rellies come over ! brilliant !http://www.jumponit.com/perth/outdoor-tourism/bouvard-cruises---mandurah/day-cruises/4553/?utm_campaign=refer-a-friend&utm_medium=email&utm_content=hp&utm_source=229599

i was going to get that one , probs still will , when does that run out .......the deal and the do it by date Jack ?

You can use the vouchers for up to 3 months .. great for when my parents come over next month !! still waiting for confirmation enough have booked it to get it :) just under 2.5hrs left to book it ..

we did it a few months ago for my birthday what a great day out ..BLISS !

Nick , did you book the Red Turban .. not sure wether to do that ?

yes , i booked that last night but the deal has ended now , when i pick up (as it was closed today ) i am going to try and haggle another out of them....btw its the one in Joondalup not Cannington.....as i thought that was garbage ....i should just book the dolphin deal...is it valid for any day ,week day ect ....as u missed the curry deal i promise to make you one and deliver next time im going your way .......:yes: you just tell me how you like them......

Jackaboots , if you still want that curry deal then i have 2 additional send as gift tokens , not too sure how it works as yet but it will work.......think i just click it , recommend you and you buy yours ......i will look into that tmoz .....

:no:...here we go again ......we can always rely on Mrs Negative herself .....doom and gloom.......let us decide , the curry connoisseurs ......then if your right you get a free paper hat with a broken popadum in it .............:mad:

:no:...here we go again ......we can always rely on Mrs Negative herself .....doom and gloom.......let us decide , the curry connoisseurs ......then if your right you get a free paper hat with a broken popadum in it .............:mad:

It is crap, the Kabalason next door is much better. Lovely curry there.

is this in joondalup as well ?

Yes, the Kabalason is on Davidson Tce. Right next door to the Red Turban. It isn't really an 'eat in' place, very cafe like but for takeouts it is very nice. Best indian I have had (other than 9 Marys in the City but that is EXPENSIVE!)

Northern bird , ive told you b4 , if you want the taste of a uk curry then Kadia King in Thornlie is the only place you will get it .............have a trip down , trust me , order a chicken tikka massala and a chicken kadai ..if you are not happy with it ..i will give you a full refund , but thats where trust comes into it .....btw the massala is so tasty as is the Kadia .......good strenth too

Archived