Perth Daily Deals

tonyman

Northern bird , ive told you b4 , if you want the taste of a uk curry then Kadia King in Thornlie is the only place you will get it .............have a trip down , trust me , order a chicken tikka massala and a chicken kadai ..if you are not happy with it ..i will give you a full refund , but thats where trust comes into it .....btw the massala is so tasty as is the Kadia .......good strenth too

I don't do SOR I am afraid Tonyman and those curries aren't really my cup of tea but I will take your word for it!

I don't do SOR I am afraid Tonyman and those curries aren't really my cup of tea but I will take your word for it!

if you were into curry as much as i ,then you would travel for this , i had almost given up then this place came along and fyi the massala isnt like anything ive /we have had before ..its to die for (chicken tikka Massala ) ..the Kadia chicken is his own concoction ...also to die for .....if you did taste it then you would do SOR ......:yes:

Guest MICHAEL POOLE

have too try that site looks like some good deals, if you want good old english fish and chips and mushy peas ,and proper bater on the fish not thin crap go to kingsley drive fish and chip shop in kingsley they are lush.

if you were into curry as much as i ,then you would travel for this , i had almost given up then this place came along and fyi the massala isnt like anything ive /we have had before ..its to die for (chicken tikka Massala ) ..the Kadia chicken is his own concoction ...also to die for .....if you did taste it then you would do SOR ......:yes:

I prefer Thai or vietnamese to be honest. I don't really like heavy saucer curries. Each to their own hey Tony.

I prefer Thai or vietnamese to be honest. I don't really like heavy saucer curries. Each to their own hey Tony.

errrr ermmmm ok:confused:so in that case why did you get involved in this thread , as all ,you have done is made a mess and highjacked it .........you stick with your Thai and maybe start a thread instead of highjacking that would be nice ....:yes:

errrr ermmmm ok:confused:so in that case why did you get involved in this thread , as all ,you have done is made a mess and highjacked it .........you stick with your Thai and maybe start a thread instead of highjacking that would be nice ....:yes:

Rude. I didn't hijack I said I thought red turban was crap which was on topic and said I thought the restarant next door was better.

Rude. I didn't hijack I said I thought red turban was crap which was on topic and said I thought the restarant next door was better.

yes , you were rude , this WAS a good thread till you came along AGAIN not the first time is it with you , you pick arguments , why ? if u put some humour in it then i might let it go but you dont so ...take it or leave it ......enjoy the thread as others are ......you came on here and in a few words just said ....red turban is crap ...what good is that to anyone .....what experience of the place do you have , show some input into the thread/site otherwise please dont bother

yes , you were rude , this WAS a good thread till you came along AGAIN not the first time is it with you , you pick arguments , why ? if u put some humour in it then i might let it go but you dont so ...take it or leave it ......enjoy the thread as others are ......you came on here and in a few words just said ....red turban is crap ...what good is that to anyone .....what experience of the place do you have , show some input into the thread/site otherwise please dont bother

Ok. Red turban was crap because the sauces were wishy washy. Not rich like curry should be. I don't get into insulting people on a personal level so will leave it at that.

Ok. Red turban was crap because the sauces were wishy washy. Not rich like curry should be. I don't get into insulting people on a personal level so will leave it at that.

wishy washy ....does that mean thin ....i will phone them and ask for a thick sauce .........thank you

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Wildred12

That's true! This site is indeed very reliable. I usually check on them every now and then. Their services are great and I know that there are lots of people who like them. You should try it yourself if you want a proof.

Archived