E457 granted!!!!!!

Guest gem and si

Guest gem and si

Hi Everyone,

Well everyone I decided to do the daily ritual of checking my e457 visa process and would you believe it.....it came up APPROVED..lol :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

We placed our lodegement on the 07/05/11 and was officially granted 06/06/11.

My OH is a murse so it was only her that needed a full medical.

Well I am just off to book them flights with a hot brew in hand!....

Many thanks to everyone on this site as you have all been fantastic and I will keep on posting any information I can to help others in the way that I have been helped!

Thanks again everyone:wink::wink::wink:

Si & Gem x

Guest gem and si

We have now booked our flights on the 29th Aug and we are both due to start work on the 19th of Sept....gonna need a few days with the feet up once I have sorted all the bits I need to in the first week..lol

Cheers

Si

Hi Everyone,

Well everyone I decided to do the daily ritual of checking my e457 visa process and would you believe it.....it came up APPROVED..lol :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Many thanks to everyone on this site as you have all been fantastic and I will keep on posting any information I can to help others in the way that I have been helped!

Si & Gem x

congratulations now all the organising starts...lol

Guest gem and si
Way to go, we fly the 31st to Sydney. Not much of a settle in before you start work! I'd be wanting a holiday first lol

A Holiday would be lovely....and no more paperwork..ha ha:biggrin:

Guest Blackie

Congratulations! We fly out to Brisbane two weeks on Sunday - not that we are counting down or anything! Everything is upside down madly organising now! Good luck!:biggrin:

Guest gem and si
Congratulations! We fly out to Brisbane two weeks on Sunday - not that we are counting down or anything! Everything is upside down madly organising now! Good luck!:biggrin:

Hi Blackie,

Congratulations on your move to Brisbane....Thats where we are going but wont be there till the 29th Aug...Has it all sunk in yet?...I feel everything is upside down and at a million miles an hour already...and I still have a little while yet..lol

Have a safe trip and stay in touch...maybe we can all meet for a drink and a bbq one day :biggrin:

all the best

Si & Gem

Guest bakercrew

congratulations to you both, I am still doing the daily ritual too! lol. It is getting to be an obsession! lol.

#

I hope once you have flights book that you crack open the bubbly and have a bottle of two.:jiggy:

Si & Gem x

Guest gem and si
congratulations to you both, I am still doing the daily ritual too! lol. It is getting to be an obsession! lol.

#

I hope once you have flights book that you crack open the bubbly and have a bottle of two.:jiggy:

Hi Bakercrew,

I must agree with you that it does get an obsession lol:chatterbox:...But before you know it its approved and then u really panic..lol

Finger crossed for you and all the best with your move:biggrin:

Si and Gem

Guest Blackie
Hi Blackie,

Congratulations on your move to Brisbane....Thats where we are going but wont be there till the 29th Aug...Has it all sunk in yet?...I feel everything is upside down and at a million miles an hour already...and I still have a little while yet..lol

Have a safe trip and stay in touch...maybe we can all meet for a drink and a bbq one day :biggrin:

all the best

Si & Gem

It will fly by for you. It feels real for us now. We are just sorting the house out ready for the removers next week, arghhh!!!!

BBQ sounds good in the Oz sun!

Take care and safe journey to you

Archived