Secret Harbour??

Guest myboysjam

Guest lillybeech
Hia guys, just to let you know that our visa has been granted so it's all systems GO GO GO AHHHHHHHHH !!!!:rolleyes:

Tracey xx

congratulations tracey, have you got a house to sell.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lillybeech
Yes we have but we're not going to sell it straight away .... we have plan A, B and C and just have to decide which one to go with LOL.

Tracey x

good luck which ever one you go with. x

• 1 month later...

Hi,

Thought I would intro the family as we are also looking to move to Secret Hbr once we have the visa (everything done just waiting now).

OH is a bricklayer and we have 3 boys aged, 16, 13 and 6. We want somewhere quiet and near a beach. The Perth area is so high on rental price so we are deffo better down South.

Does anybody know if there are many job prospects in Rockingham/Manduarh areas? We have been hunting online but only Perth CBD seems to come up? Surely its not that quiet lol?

Anyway, be lovely to keep in touch so we can meet up. Hoping wee man will go to Comet Bay Primary. Not sure whether me or him will need hand holding.

Chloe x

Guest lillybeech
Hi,

Thought I would intro the family as we are also looking to move to Secret Hbr once we have the visa (everything done just waiting now).

OH is a bricklayer and we have 3 boys aged, 16, 13 and 6. We want somewhere quiet and near a beach. The Perth area is so high on rental price so we are deffo better down South.

Does anybody know if there are many job prospects in Rockingham/Manduarh areas? We have been hunting online but only Perth CBD seems to come up? Surely its not that quiet lol?

Anyway, be lovely to keep in touch so we can meet up. Hoping wee man will go to Comet Bay Primary. Not sure whether me or him will need hand holding.

Chloe x

hi chloe

we are hoping there will be plenty of job prospects in the south, dave is a bricklayer/plasterer. we like the look of secret harbour, we are hoping to move out next feb just waiting for the house to sell, we have a daughter she is five, hopefully she will be going to comet bay too.

keep in touch

nicky

Hi everyone

my name is leanne & me & my family moved to perth on weds i have 3 girls aged 12 5 & 2

We have visited secret harbour today & also comet bay primary we was very impressed by it all, area seems lovely and school was great the principal spent alot of time with us showing us around.

It has a lovely shopping center and great beach. Hope this helps :-)

Hi guys we've had our visa for a little while now and like the look of Secret Harbour but seems like Comet Bay is not getting good reviews. Are there any other secondary schools there? My 2 boys are 11 and 13. Kind of putting me off that area but it seems sooooo nice!!!

Just got the news our visa has been granted!

Does anybody know about out of hours school care for primary schools in Sec hbr area? We like the look of Comet Bay primary and i know most schools have the care before and after and during hols but I cannot find anything on their website? We need to make sure our little Jack (6) will be looked after when we are working.

Thanks guys. x

Guest keithkate

Hi there

I have just seen ur post have u moved yet to secret harbour...? we r in the process my family we have 2 girls 6 and 3, we r looking at secret harbour too, as my family r in mandurah. hope the move goes well, all the best

Guest ChelseaM

Hi

Anyone staying at Rockingham?myself and my husband looking to move round April-May, Rockingham seems like a nice place to live.Just worried about the jobs in this area as my husband is a carpenter checked carpentry jobs online only few being advertised.Thank you

Guest mandi1971

Hi we are moving to south WA after Xmas, so any feedback once you guys are settled would be great.:biggrin:

I have a daughter 16 and a son 8, OH is a Plumber.

Mandi

Guest myboysjam

Hi ChelseaM, we were planning to move to secret harbour hence the reason I put this thread on, however my hubby is also a carpenter/joiner and after speaking to someone who is already over there he has told us that there are more carpentry/joiner jobs in the nor of Perth xx

Hi There, I am new to the forum but joined a couple of days ago as we returned from Perth saturday morning after an orientation visit as my hubby has been offered a job. We have two girls 7 and 5. We were shown houses near the city but rental prices were high and not much for your money...not much backyard space! We have a friend with a cousin who lives in Secret Harbour with her family so we decided to head down there...and loved it!...near the beach, great area. We visited secret harbour school last tuesday and although bigger to what our girls are used to they both liked it and we were made to feel very welcome. We are finalising details regarding my hubby's job but hope it all works out and we can look for a rental in Secret Harbour, would love to meet up if the move happens, Nic x

• 4 weeks later...
Guest littledot

such a shame Comet Bay College has a lot of negative press....my son left year 12 last year and i cannot praise the school enough. Fantastic staff and facilities.

I've lived in the lovely Secret Harbour for 5 years and have loved every minute of it :)

such a shame Comet Bay College has a lot of negative press....my son left year 12 last year and i cannot praise the school enough. Fantastic staff and facilities.

I've lived in the lovely Secret Harbour for 5 years and have loved every minute of it :)

Hi, it is a shame when you hear bad reviews..yet have has a positive experience yourself, I think it depends also on your child & their friends that they make....its difficult on here not to offend anyone either saying which school is good or bad:chatterbox:

Archived