documents and certified wording

Guest Pixie10

Guest Pixie10

This might be a stupid question but we're about to lodge our 176 and need some documents certified.

Firstly- do we need every single document/payslip that isn't colour certified? (payslips are email print offs)

Secondly- A JP is going to certify them for us- what wording does she put?

Thanks all

x

A solicitor did mine - she has a stamp that said "I certify this to be a true copy' it had the solicitors name and contact details - she then signed and dated it, she also gave me a business card to put in with them.

I think if they haven't got a stamp it would still be 'I certify this to be a true copy' their name printed and signed and their statues e.g. JP.

Guest Opportunities
This might be a stupid question but we're about to lodge our 176 and need some documents certified.

Firstly- do we need every single document/payslip that isn't colour certified? (payslips are email print offs)

Secondly- A JP is going to certify them for us- what wording does she put?

Thanks all

x

Are you not lodging online? It is so much quicker than the paper application and then none of your docs have to be certified if it is the originals! There is a huge difference when looking at the time frames of evisa applications and paper applications!

Good luck!

Karen

:wink:

Guest Pixie10

Hi yeah we have lodged online but I have payslips that were emailed to me and they're black and white so I think from what I've read I need them certified?

Thanks Ali!

Hi yeah we have lodged online but I have payslips that were emailed to me and they're black and white so I think from what I've read I need them certified?

Thanks Ali!

I checked this with DIAC the other day, and they said that if the original document was black and white, ie it never had any colour on it, then you could still upload it online, as long as it is a scan of the original (or ibn your case, the actual payslip that was emailed to you - possibly in pdf format?). I specifically checked that you could still do this even if the original didn't have any colour on it at all, and the guys were positive it would be accepted - they just wouldn't accept a photocopy and then have that scanned in.

HTH

Are you not lodging online? It is so much quicker than the paper application and then none of your docs have to be certified if it is the originals! There is a huge difference when looking at the time frames of evisa applications and paper applications!

Good luck!

Karen

:wink:

Hi

Where does it say that docs dont need to be certified? I could only see the wordings certified docs, can you post the link to where it can be found on the DIAC webite,

Cheers JTC

Archived