Wanted: Everything!

Guest IlkleyMoorBahtat

Guest IlkleyMoorBahtat

We are about to move into our rented home with four suitcases of clothes and a few toy cars.

We need washing machine / dryer / fridge freezer.

Lounge

Beds

Cars

If you have anything to sell please pm me!

Thanks

Louise

We have a fridge freezer for sale. Its 3 months old and cost $700. We would like about $300 for it. Its white 408litre upright.

Also have 3 seater & 2 seater sofas, brown suede with scatter cushions. Again we would like about $300.

If you are interested, please let us know.

Jill

xxx

Guest guest30038

I can loan you mattresses, folding table, chairs, crockery etc until your shipment arrives.

kev

I am selling my little Kia Rio.

I may have a small fridge to sell as well.

I may be able to give you a double bed - will have to check on that one.

I have a friend selling a washing machine - will check whether it's still for sale - she's returning to the UK next week.

You have my number!!!

Love

Rudi

x

PS Where did you end up renting?

I have near on a full house contents i am selling, all second hand but in great condition. Think i have pretty much everything availble from cutlery to Fridge Freezer, beds and bedding.

I can also possibly help with delivery if you dont have access to a truck when you arrive.

Cal x

Guest IlkleyMoorBahtat
I can loan you mattresses, folding table, chairs, crockery etc until your shipment arrives.

kev

Many thanks Kev but we knew we would be in this situation and have planned to buy new / secondhand stuff. Only non-essential items arriving on the shipment, all 130 boxes of it.....129 boxes of toys and 1 tent!

Offer much appreciated though.

Louise

• 4 weeks later...
Guest badlands2

hi guys i hav fewi tems for sale bed ,computer desk, coffee table, front loaderwashin machine kettle and iron if ur intrested for a look cheers

Have you tried Freecycle things crop up there everyday... and as you may guess they are free!

Or Ebay too have a great selection of 2nd hand stuff especially if you can pick it up yourself. This is what I plan on doing if we ever get there.

Good luck x

• 2 weeks later...
Guest wdb81
We are about to move into our rented home with four suitcases of clothes and a few toy cars.

We need washing machine / dryer / fridge freezer.

Lounge

Beds

Cars

If you have anything to sell please pm me!

Thanks

Louise

Hey Louise,

Are you still looking? I'll have a Queensize Faux Leather Bed & mattress (only 6mths old and I've been away for about 25% of that time) as well as a few other bits & bobs come mid-Aug (46" 3D TV, Hoover, Fan & Heater etc)

Let me know!

cheers

Wayne

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, i am quite new to poms in oz and just lodged my papers for a parent visa which fingers crossed i hope to get next year, i am so glad i found this site as it's just brilliant how everyone helps others out with advice and now i have just found ' The Shed ' for articles for sale, i shall defo be posting for help next year as i shall be moving over with no household articles at all. I find it heartwarming how everyone is so willing to help out, i just wanted to say Well Done you wonderful people. Cheers Ann.:hug:

Archived