Ideas for my daughters birthday next year please !

brideycollette

OK i need some ideas for my Millie who will be 12 the end of march . We won't get to Perth till the 12thMarch 2012 so i need to try and sort something from this end . She can't wait to live in oz . We want to make it very special for her . Now we have her god parents flying in from Sydney as a surprise .

i'll give you an idea what my Millie likes and dislikes .

Dislikes :

She doesn't do processed food ....

She gets narky in zoo's about the space the animals don't have .

doesn't like cinemas.

Doesnt like shell fish

Animals /Marine life

Hiking and climbing

Swimming , snorkelling

Lenonese food,chinese,mexcian food, italian, Greek food,

Mums choc cake :laugh:

Would be great if any of you could help with places for me ..... because i need to save for this lol .

Anywhere in WA we are open too........ to make my growing girls day so SPECIAL!

Thanks Brides x

P.s i would of posted this on the pp site ( but she goes on there now lol )

Guest cleopatra
OK i need some ideas for my Millie who will be 12 the end of march . We won't get to Perth till the 12thMarch 2012 so i need to try and sort something from this end . She can't wait to live in oz . We want to make it very special for her . Now we have her god parents flying in from Sydney as a surprise .

i'll give you an idea what my Millie likes and dislikes .

Dislikes :

She doesn't do processed food ....

She gets narky in zoo's about the space the animals don't have .

doesn't like cinemas.

Doesnt like shell fish

Animals /Marine life

Hiking and climbing

Swimming , snorkelling

Lenonese food,chinese,mexcian food, italian, Greek food,

Mums choc cake :laugh:

Would be great if any of you could help with places for me ..... because i need to save for this lol .

Anywhere in WA we are open too........ to make my growing girls day so SPECIAL!

Thanks Brides x

P.s i would of posted this on the pp site ( but she goes on there now lol )

Hello,

I'm new to the forum. I was just having a look through and saw this.

AQWA do snorkelling with sharks and reefwalks - might be good for your daughter if she likes marine life. Also I was recommended a mexican restaurant a while back but cannot find details at the moment. I'll post the website when I find it but here is AQWA website. Details are under AQWA Adventures.

www.aqwa.com.au

Guest siamsusie

How about Greenough Wildlife and Bird Park

http://www.geraldtontourist.com.au/content.asp?documentid=71

For a great day out, especially with the kids, visit Greenough Wildlife and Bird Park on Company Road. Greenough Wildlife & Bird Park is situated 20km south of Geraldton, Western Australia.

It is a privately owned park which rescues & rehabilitates Australian Wildlife and has been for 30 yrs. We have some animals which have been here a long time and always have some which have just moved in.

Come visit our beautiful surroundings where you can dance with a dingo, cuddle a kangaroo or sing with a snake, all in the parks beautiful surroundings.

We have BBQ facilities & host many children's and social functions; we even have hosted a wedding.

Discounts for Group Bookings and callouts with the animals for Special Events can be arranged.

For a Great day out be sure to add the Greenough Wildlife Park to your itinerary, you and your family won't be disappointed!

Turn off Brand highway and follow the signs on Company road.

OPEN 10am - 5pm every day (Wednesdays PRIVATE BOOKINGS ONLY)

For more information visit the Greenough Wildlife and bird park website or find them on Facebook.

Susie x

Guest The Ropey HOFF
Rottenest island would be great for snorkelling. You could hire bike there's also.

I would have thought this was a great idea ............ snorkelling at Rotnest, it doesn't get any better than that.

My daughter went horse riding at a stables near Baldivis and she loved it and a meal after might be a good day out.

Penguin Island

Dolphin encounters in Mandurah

The great escape - hilarys

We'd only been here about 4 weeks when it was my daughters 12th birthday so just the four of us as we didn't know anyone else. We went up to Hilarys and took a picnic lunch, the kids did the great escape, we went to AQWA (aquarium) and then had dinner at one of the places there (heaps to choose from). It was a lovely day

Penguin Island

Dolphin encounters in Mandurah

The great escape - hilarys

We'd only been here about 4 weeks when it was my daughters 12th birthday so just the four of us as we didn't know anyone else. We went up to Hilarys and took a picnic lunch, the kids did the great escape, we went to AQWA (aquarium) and then had dinner at one of the places there (heaps to choose from). It was a lovely day

These would all be top for a 12 year old! i wish i was here at 12yo :biggrin:

If she has started at school and has some class mates, then invite them all to a bbq on the foreshore. Free bbq facilities, loads of open space and beach, you could do gourmet dinner party food for her and her friends - she would be the most popular girl in school :wink:

Tracey

http://www.ozhouserental.com

Guest siamsusie

Another beautiful place in WA which we love going to for a weekend is...

http://www.donnellyriver.com.au/Attractions

which incorporates the ..

Flying fox and more...

The flying fox is a popular activity at Donnelly River Holiday Village. It's a great thrill for children to fly through the air on a 50 metre ride through the trees.

The wild life there is amazing, they really do feed out of your hand..

A cottage off peak that sleeps 6-8 costs as little as $420 for 4 nights.

This might be one for your bookmark for a later date Brides if it isnt suitable.

Susie x

our daughter had her 14th birthday the week after we moved into our house. Had started school just 4 days before so didn't really know anyone.

We packed a picnic & headed to beach for the day, then on way home in the evening we stopped in city, got some lovely pizza, a gorgeous patisserie cake ,some juice & sat in a aprk & had her birthday tea......we had certainly never done that in November before!

My son will be 16 soon and he's never had a winter birthday before! Usually a lunch in the garden or a trip to our beach in Scotland! This year,we will be wrapped in our winter woolies!

Whatever you do for her birthday will be special & she'll always remember her first Ozzie birthday.

our daughter had her 14th birthday the week after we moved into our house. Had started school just 4 days before so didn't really know anyone.

We packed a picnic & headed to beach for the day, then on way home in the evening we stopped in city, got some lovely pizza, a gorgeous patisserie cake ,some juice & sat in a aprk & had her birthday tea......we had certainly never done that in November before!

My son will be 16 soon and he's never had a winter birthday before! Usually a lunch in the garden or a trip to our beach in Scotland! This year,we will be wrapped in our winter woolies!

Whatever you do for her birthday will be special & she'll always remember her first Ozzie birthday.

Mhags my daughter had her 16th this year, we hired a jukebox and karaoke for her and her mates, ordered pizza and they had a ball. Get a couple of patio heaters (your neighbours will lend them if they have them) and have a party at home

Archived