Last day in uk!Fly tomorrow

Nosharksthanks

Guest Dave53
Have a safe journey, bring your woolies

Have a safe trip from me too , and don't forget your brolly ether ... Looks like rain on and off for the next 6 days or so ..

Dave C

Guest Angelica

Good luck!! How very exciting :-)

We leave a week tomorrow and I am so stressed, can't wait to get on the plane knowing all the goodbyes and organising is done, well at the UK end at least.

Let us know how you get on.

Flying to Sydney tomorrow morning,can't sleep now too excited!probably a pointless thread so i apologise but just thought I'd see if anyone else arriving similar time to us?

We flew out on thursday to melbourne, was so excited then the flight wiped us all out and was so emotional when we arrived in melbourne with my family waiting for us at the airport, last few days been trying to adjust to different timezone and jetlag, hope all goes well for you

x:biggrin:

Flying to Sydney tomorrow morning,can't sleep now too excited!probably a pointless thread so i apologise but just thought I'd see if anyone else arriving similar time to us?

Good luck - if you said what flight I would have looked out for you on final approach as it passes over us in the Northern suburbs!

Anyway, happy landings.:wubclub:

we have arrived safe and sound, not really jetlagged which is great! spent all first day walking round sydney centre getting bearings!

Got few days before start work so making the most of it, thought was going to be cold but to us this is still warm, bit rainy but who cares!

we have arrived safe and sound, not really jetlagged which is great! spent all first day walking round sydney centre getting bearings!

Got few days before start work so making the most of it, thought was going to be cold but to us this is still warm, bit rainy but who cares!

Welcome, enjoy the cooler weather in Sydney, it can get humid there sometimes in summer! Have a great time.

Guest thefarrs

Welcome to Sydney!

We have been here since beginning of March and are loving it. Hope you settle in well.

Hi, Qatar is getting better all the time, obviously alot of construction everywhere but their are nice and interesting places to visit. My kids have enjoyed their school here and the xpats are very friendly, lots of BBQ's. Tracey

Archived