176 lodged May 2011 Gang

Guest morris75

Can anyone help??? Form 80 i am filling in for me and one for my OH but when gets to Q30 and Q31 im confused, sounds like you have to have visa to answer these Q's. Any advice be handy thanks

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest papasmurf

Questions 30 and 31 we just left blank ??? Havent heard anything back about it so must be ok.

Guest PerthHopeful

Hi All - we finally received our Police Clearances from SA. So now we have sent everything. Just awaiting for that all important e-mail.......(I hope it comes soon) :-)

Hope all going well with all of you - hoping we all get our visas soon........

Guest morris75
Questions 30 and 31 we just left blank ??? Havent heard anything back about it so must be ok.

Great I will do same then as i cant answer anyway, doesnt make any sense lol. Thanks

Is that all ur docs that were requested in now?

Guest papasmurf

Just the reference stating start and finish dates I should have that today and hopefully that should be all the further evidence requied fingers and toes crossed. Good luck with yours.

Guest katie0499

I'm still waiting for the visa grant. Medicals are already finalized. Sent everything to them but status of all docs is still Required :(

Guest bowow2011

Hi were the same everything finalised on the 28/6..... Still nothing agent said not to worry as still within the processing guidelines xxx

Guest lexylou

Hi we are kinda the same. Two youngest meds are finalised and oldest son, me and OH are received. The status of all our docs are still required too. Hopefully we might hear something soon.

Hi guys,

I've just checked my online status and it's showing that our blood tests have now been received and the health requirements are all finalised - all dated 02/07/11. Does that mean none of them have been referred?

Cheers

Clare x

Hi Claire yes thats great news you should have your visa very soon xx

Thank you, I really hope so. They are still showing as required on the other page though - i'm hoping that's because it's a weekend and with any luck all our case officers will bounce into the office on Monday morning and start pressing all the right buttons, i'm sure we must be clogging up the system now! :wink:

Maybe i'm being a tad optimistic :daydreaming:

Cheers,

Clare x

Guest bowow2011

Hi Clare ours is the same all finalised and medical forms eh160/eh26 still on system as outstanding although all med's were finalised on 28/6..... So just checking everyday our agent said were unable to chase atm though as were still within the timeframe, hopefully we won't have many more sleepless nights hehe  fingers crossed they change it on monday for us both xxx

Guest Anitk

How many of may gang members are still waiting for a CO. I think very few as everyone is talking about e health and PCC.

Well I have applied on 26th May and no sight of CO yet even though mail from gsm.processing@immi.gov.au says that everyone applied before 10 June had been contacted by a CO. I send few mails asking about my status but they are not replying specifically.

does anyone got any information that will help. I am worried and disappointed :dull:

Guest Anitk
phone them @ 12.30 tonight and ask, they are very approachable in diac

Thanks. Do you DIAC's telephone number which can be called from Ireland. The number i found on website is not working from Ireland.

Guest katie0499

My Visa has been granted today! Initial Entry is before June 22, 2012. I plan to go there by August. Thank you everyone for your help and encouragement. I will all of you the best!

Guest tarchik
My Visa has been granted today! Initial Entry is before June 22, 2012. I plan to go there by August. Thank you everyone for your help and encouragement. I will all of you the best!

Congratulations Katie! Thats wonderful news. Good luck with the future.

Hi Everyone,

We got our visa today! We can finally chill out now! :swoon:

Got to go to work soon and keep it quiet as I've not told anyone there yet.

Thanks for all your help and support, and good luck to everyone still waiting, i'm sure you'll have that golden ticket soon!

Cheers,

Clare x :jiggy:

CONGRATULATIONS!

We got ours too today.

Cheers,

Clare

Archived