176 lodged May 2011 Gang

I have applied on 26th May by online. But no CO yet. i sent an email but yet get any reply. anyone here without CO who applied on or before 26th May 11.

Me..... I'm still here..... Oh & my gang :) hanging in there!!! it's not easy eh??

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Anitk
Me..... I'm still here..... Oh & my gang :) hanging in there!!! it's not easy eh??

Have you tried sending then an email through post-lodgement enquiry system. They use to be very prompt in replying though am waiting since 2 days for a reply.

Have you tried sending then an email through post-lodgement enquiry system. They use to be very prompt in replying though am waiting since 2 days for a reply.

Nearly this morn. Our agents sent another email yesterday. Don't want t bombard DIAC. Wil giv it a few more days an c wat happens.

Thanks. Hope u get some news 2morrow. Some CO's don't email u if everything is in order may hav one...... Keepin positive and all that!!!

Hav DIAC received 1100 form from your sponsoring state??

Best of luck an keep in touch :)

Guest hrimmer3011
I have applied on 26th May by online. But no CO yet. i sent an email but yet get any reply. anyone here without CO who applied on or before 26th May 11.

Hi we lodged 18th May and had a case officer 27th May The Rimmers

Guest hrimmer3011
How do some people get Co's this quick?? I'm getting worried now:goofy:.

Congrats to you.... well done :biggrin: and good luck with the rest of the process

Hi, to be honest, think we were just bloody lucky! Some people get case offciers a few days later, some a few weeks, just down to whose desk it lands on, so I've been told!! We are with Team 4 and they have been fantastic, very efficient x

Guest canadiantooz

Big congrat. to all who have their CO and good luck for your visas. Hope we will get CO soon.

Cheers

Guest morris75
send them direct to co by email, they prefer this and will deal with them straight away.

thanks i will do that, good luck for ur visa:cute:

Guest morris75

Linsey, u still not heard any word? Fingers crossed for you, might just go really fast once you get allocated, you even get word back all weekend so keep positive and they also must be working later as i got an email about 6pm their time and usually close at 4pm. so frustrating :arghh: eh, we got one now got to go back filling out loads forms, sure we will all get there in the end and have have a big party :jiggy:is it tomoro your meds? good luck

Linsey, u still not heard any word? Fingers crossed for you, might just go really fast once you get allocated, you even get word back all weekend so keep positive and they also must be working later as i got an email about 6pm their time and usually close at 4pm. so frustrating :arghh: eh, we got one now got to go back filling out loads forms, sure we will all get there in the end and have have a big party :jiggy:is it tomoro your meds? good luck

Hi there Morris75. No co yet :( not gd really. It seems mayb agents slow us down as we are unable t email DIAC. Thought we wld hav 1 by now. Meds 2morrow :) Thanks 4 askin, b v glad wen it's ovr. Prayin we hear in the morn....... I'm climbing the Walls wi worry now.....

Take it easy, it's good u hav CO so u can contact them directly, they seem pretty gd (from wat I hav read on here!!)

Think ours slipped in the bin.... He he :)

Guest morris75
Hi there Morris75. No co yet :( not gd really. It seems mayb agents slow us down as we are unable t email DIAC. Thought we wld hav 1 by now. Meds 2morrow :) Thanks 4 askin, b v glad wen it's ovr. Prayin we hear in the morn....... I'm climbing the Walls wi worry now.....

Take it easy, it's good u hav CO so u can contact them directly, they seem pretty gd (from wat I hav read on here!!)

Think ours slipped in the bin.... He he :)

you will b fine, sure you'l hear soon. I was like you behind everyone else, you will b hypo like i was wen i seen the email, lol. I was like that last week b4 we got ours on monday. have you phoned them? I phoned them last week, stayed up til 12.30am got thru after 35mins for them just to tell me they have all my stuff but do not know when i will recieve CO, i just wanted reassurance and they gave me that ha ha. Im going to have to get together with hubby and scan docs in again (the extra docs they want plus sum things that did not open) not had a min all week. Get this over the need to organise flights and packing lol

you will b fine, sure you'l hear soon. I was like you behind everyone else, you will b hypo like i was wen i seen the email, lol. I was like that last week b4 we got ours on monday. have you phoned them? I phoned them last week, stayed up til 12.30am got thru after 35mins for them just to tell me they have all my stuff but do not know when i will recieve CO, i just wanted reassurance and they gave me that ha ha. Im going to have to get together with hubby and scan docs in again (the extra docs they want plus sum things that did not open) not had a min all week. Get this over the need to organise flights and packing lol

Thanks it's great t hav support. Yeah I will go mad wen they assign us a CO..... Happy mad thou!!! Good luck wi all the scanning. I'm hopping that we hav al our paper work there. That's wat we paid our agents for! But u never know xx best of luck an keep in touch x

Guest Anitk

Applied on 26 May but CO yet. Got this reply from DIAC today. Not sure what to do or whom to contact next.

"Thank you for your email in relation to your visa application under Australia's General Skilled Migration program.

Detailed information about allocation dates and processing for General Skilled Migration visas is available via a dedicated auto response email service. These time frames are updated fortnightly.

To obtain the current dates please send a blank email to:

aspc.processing@immi.gov.au (Adelaide processed cases) or

gsmb.information@immi.gov.au (Brisbane processed cases).

To determine where your application will be processed, please see:

http://www.immi.gov.au/contacts/australia/processing-centres/adelaide-skilled.htm

For information about priority processing arrangements, please read the information on the department?s website at: http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/updated-priority-processing-arrangements.htm

We request that you do not phone or use the on-line enquiry form to enquire about the status of applications which have not yet been allocated to a case officer.

If you have been allocated a case officer, please correspond directly by email with them. Your case officer will provide you with a specific email address after they have made their initial assessment of your application.

Yours sincerely,"

Guest tarchik

I woke up this morning and checked my online status. My O/H's, daughter's and my medicals have all been 'referred'. AARRGGG!

Guest tarchik

I woke up this morning and checked my online status. My O/H's, daughter's and my medicals have all been 'referred'. AARRGGG!!!

Guest Anita in uk

Hi everyone, we lodged our 176 on 24th May and are still waiting to be assigned a case officer! Have tried contacting our visa company to ask about police checks, meds etc but have had no reply. So frustrating. I'm guessing we are cat 2 but need conformation of this. Anyone any ideas!

All the best for you all. x

Guest Anita in uk

CONGRATULATIONS pedley and family, the long wait is now over. So excited for you all, all the best. x

Guest Anita in uk

Hi everyone, we lodged our 176 on 24th of May and still waiting to be assigned a case officer! Have been trying to speak to someone at the visa company to ask about police checks, meds etc but not getting back to us!

Hoping to move out to the Baldivis area in Perth as have familt there.

Good look to all of you. xx

Guest lexylou
I woke up this morning and checked my online status. My O/H's, daughter's and my medicals have all been 'referred'. AARRGGG!!!

Hi Tarchik,

I know its frustrating but it will be fine. We had our meds on Monday 27/6 and my two youngest meds were also referred. Checked our status this morning and they have now been finalised so it only took a few days. Unfortunately my OH, me and my oldest sons meds results wont be looked at until Friday when the consultant returns from a few days off (cheeky him). This is just our luck but we have resigned ourselves to hearing at the end of next week. It wont be too long now.

Gillian

Guest morris75
I woke up this morning and checked my online status. My O/H's, daughter's and my medicals have all been 'referred'. AARRGGG!

what does mean if get referred? :mad:

Guest morris75

:yellow_guy_crazy_ty

OHMYGOD WE HAVE OUR FRICKIN VISA!!!! :biglaugh:Cant believe it!!! Have been waiting for this day for soooo long. Thanks to so many people on here that has helped us! xx

Omg soooooo happy for you guys. WELL DONE AND A MASSIVE CONGRATULATIONS. doesnt feel that long ago we were just speaking about lodging stuff and getting CO and its all over for you now. You must be over the moon, esp cuming up to the weekend, big party and the champagne opened ha ha :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:. Just to book you shippers and flights now, ohhhhh so exciting. Keep us posted of how u getting on. X

Guest tarchik
Hi Tarchik,

I know its frustrating but it will be fine. We had our meds on Monday 27/6 and my two youngest meds were also referred. Checked our status this morning and they have now been finalised so it only took a few days. Unfortunately my OH, me and my oldest sons meds results wont be looked at until Friday when the consultant returns from a few days off (cheeky him). This is just our luck but we have resigned ourselves to hearing at the end of next week. It wont be too long now.

Gillian

Thanks Gillian. We will just wait. I just wanted to vent off some steam...

Guest tarchik
what does mean if get referred? :mad:

Apparently it means a Medical Officer will have to look at them. The sad part is that it can take some time

Archived