ACT, Canberra State Sponsorship - WHERE ARE YOU NOW

Big Bob

I help a client yesterday, he was very happy after solving his issue. I'm surprised their address is Level 2, 222 City Walk,| Canberra, ACT 2601 Australia. I am tempt to email him regarding a possible job :jimlad: though I'm quite shy to ask. Employer sponsored is the best :notworthy:

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sophie hautefeuille
Hie Sophie

July 1 is when new point sytem will be applicable and everyone who wants to apply needs 65+ points to pass..You should better know whether your OH clears the new point test or not...http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/pdf/points-fact.pdf

regards

Big Bob

thanks for the info...

My husband would be ok in terms of point after the 1st of July. Does this mean the application will carry on as normal? Longer delay?

Guest MactoOZ

hi all,

I am new to this thread. I am in the process of applying for ACT state sponsorship. could you advice me on below it would be of great help.

1. i am the only applicant and i have 20000 aud in the account. Its not really 3 months yet since the money was deposited. I mean it was deposited approx one month ago. Should i wait for another 2 months or should i apply.

Anysuggestion and advice will highly appreciated and considered

New mate

A.

Guest Orion25
hi all,

I am new to this thread. I am in the process of applying for ACT state sponsorship. could you advice me on below it would be of great help.

1. i am the only applicant and i have 20000 aud in the account. Its not really 3 months yet since the money was deposited. I mean it was deposited approx one month ago. Should i wait for another 2 months or should i apply.

Anysuggestion and advice will highly appreciated and considered

New mate

A.

Welcome, welcome, welcome,

I would suggest you apply with the statements that you currently have, showing the A$20000 in your account, and later on you can always send a follow up statement to them showing that there is either more money in your account or the same amount, we did this and all was ok. :jiggy:

Good luck on your journey and let us know how things go.

T

Guest MactoOZ

@Orion25

Thanks a lot this is of great help will apply right away and keep all you posted

New mate

A

Hi Guys,

This is my first post on this site. Brand new to Pomsinoz. We are currently in the process of waiting for out ACT SS confirmation. Here is our update.

Name: Breezer

Date of SMP application: 1st March 2011

Trade/profession: Office Manager

Visa type: 176 - ACT

Delays/further docs requested: Initial SS refusal however being recommended for review due to submission errors by immegration agent.

SS received:TBC

Form 1100 Uploaded:

Visa Filed: Completed awaiting SS approval

Comments: What a stressful time. Hope to receive confirmation of SS by ACT early next week. Then onwards!

Good luck to everyone.

Breezer

Guest Orion25

HI Breezer,

What a pity your agent made a mess of your app. I truly hope that all works out this time round. Have you given your agent the boot?

T

Hi Guys,

I just noticed that most people took 64 working days before State sponsorship gets approved under normal priority.

• Orion - 64 Working Days
  • MRG - 67 Working Days
  • Rhump 3 - 64 Working Days
  • Pnytaylor - 64 Working Days

which means most of us will have the same waiting time. I hope they finish it soon as the NBA playoffs is already over. Go Mavs :biglaugh:

Hi Guys,

I just noticed that most people took 64 working days before State sponsorship gets approved under normal priority.

• MRG - 67 Working Days

which means most of us will have the same waiting time. I hope they finish it soon as the NBA playoffs is already over. Go Mavs :biglaugh:

That means I should not check my inbox before 12 July.:huh:

Guest foha2012
Hi Guys,

• MRG - 67 Working Days

Mate,

I have been waiting since March 13 !

Its been over 90 days for me !

Cheers,

TAA:arghh:

Guest foha2012
You have been waiting for 67 working days mate ! I personally counted them all for you.

Mate,

I applied MARCH 13th !!

I counted again ! its been 94 days !

Cheers,

TAA

Hi Guys,

This is my first post on this site. Brand new to Pomsinoz. We are currently in the process of waiting for out ACT SS confirmation. Here is our update.

Name: Breezer

Date of SMP application: 1st March 2011

Trade/profession: Office Manager

Visa type: 176 - ACT

Delays/further docs requested: Initial SS refusal however being recommended for review due to submission errors by immegration agent.

SS received:TBC

Form 1100 Uploaded:

Visa Filed: Completed awaiting SS approval

Comments: What a stressful time. Hope to receive confirmation of SS by ACT early next week. Then onwards!

Good luck to everyone.

Breezer

HI Breezer

Apologies for delay...will turn you to Page 1 right away :biggrin:

regards

Big Bob

Guest Orion25

HI All,

Just to let you know we have a CO! we need to get all relevant info to DIAC by 13 July!!

T

Guest KarenHen

Hi Everyone, I'm new to this forum. We applied for state sponsorship to ACT 27 May 2011. Really hoping to make the 1st July deadline but our agent doesn't seem to think we will. If we get SS accepted after 1st July we will just have enough points but husband will have to re-write English test and get 8 in all four bands. Keeping fingers crossed for everyone.

Regards

Karen

Hi Everyone, I'm new to this forum. We applied for state sponsorship to ACT 27 May 2011. Really hoping to make the 1st July deadline but our agent doesn't seem to think we will. If we get SS accepted after 1st July we will just have enough points but husband will have to re-write English test and get 8 in all four bands. Keeping fingers crossed for everyone.

Regards

Karen

Where there is will ...there is way...Get perfect 8 :hug:..

regards

Bob

Guest KarenHen

Definitely, thanks Bob. We'll get there.

Positive ACS 21/5/11 (Systems Administrator) | Applied ACT sponsorship May 27, 2011

Guest hmmuditha
Dear all,

This is what I received from Skilled and Business Migration unit today.

"Thank you for your email. We are currently processing applications received on the 7 March 2011, and this application was only received on the 11 May 2011 .We are only trying to accommodate these requests if the applicants are unable to apply after 1 July 2011 – that is, they will no longer meet the points required, however we cannot guarantee that we will get to your application, as we have hundreds of applications in the queue."

Therefore I am going to stop day dreaming.............................

hmmuditha

Hi again,

I was so sad to give up my Australian dream based on previous reply from migration team.Then I have made and sent a table showing my current situation and situation after 1st of July to migration team. These extremely kind ladies accepted my request and put me in "urgent queue" still telling that it is not sure whether I get it before first of july or not. Surprisingly, yesterday I received state sponsorship. I am delighted by that email. Back to my dreams.....

Wish you all the best!!!!

hmmuditha

Guest foha2012
Hi again,

I was so sad to give up my Australian dream based on previous reply from migration team.Then I have made and sent a table showing my current situation and situation after 1st of July to migration team. These extremely kind ladies accepted my request and put me in "urgent queue" still telling that it is not sure whether I get it before first of july or not. Surprisingly, yesterday I received state sponsorship. I am delighted by that email. Back to my dreams.....

hmmuditha

I thought it was a nice reply.

One must be realistic. Why did you apply so late ?. ACT SMP opened in November ?

Cheers,

TAA

Hi again,

hmmuditha

Hey I am a bit confused...Should I turn you purple???

regards

Bob

Archived