Sleep Deprived ;(

GaryandGillDublin

Another one here in the same boat. But a bit behind you guys. I applied in May 09 so a long old wait for mine. Finally got a CO early March, and underwent medicals 7th April. Dr asked for 2 straightforward letters clarifying some minor detail and so they went via e-health this Monday. Now the wait. I'm really hoping to have a visa within a month.

Slight complication in that about five minutes ago I just had a bolt of lighting in my brain which reminded me that we never signed the declaration on the radiology form (said it needed to be done at time of medical). We did on the medical assessment form in front of the dr, but they never asked re the radiology form. I'm going to call the centre tomorrow and check but I will be gutted if this leads to significant delays for us. At least I remembered now. :no:

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest LucyOlly
Today was our day!

13 April 2011 Ammosaph and OH = visa granted!!!

Woooohooooooooo!!!!!

:smile:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Well Done.....the REAL ADVENTURE starts here!!!! Best of luck....let us know how it all goes!!!

:biggrin:

Lucy xx

Guest jackfrew
Today was our day!

13 April 2011 Ammosaph and OH = visa granted!!!

Woooohooooooooo!!!!!

:smile:

Oh that is great news, so happy for you guy's. :wubclub::wubclub::wubclub:

I tell you what you still log on to see how everyone else is getting on. Now you can have a some sleep, that's if your head is not spinning.:spinny:

Enjoy the feeling, I hope the rest of you guy's hear soon.:smile:

Sharon,xxx

Nail Biting...

Whats going on with my medicals. Meds done 23.3.11 Partners finalised on the 6.4.11 mine still showing as recieved ?? Anyone else waiting. I would expect the medical clinic would have rang if there was anything major wrong. aaHHHHH !!!

That's great news.

Not that your apps been held up (that's not great news) but that its been held up by an admin error and that they found it and they are sorting it.

Hopefully now your file has some attention it should all move through quickly.

Good luck xx

That's great news.

Not that your apps been held up (that's not great news) but that its been held up by an admin error and that they found it and they are sorting it.

Hopefully now your file has some attention it should all move through quickly.

Good luck xx

Sorry - some context might have helped! This is in response to GGD's news re the blood tests and them being uploaded wrong.

Guest Burchos
Another one here in the same boat. But a bit behind you guys. I applied in May 09 so a long old wait for mine. Finally got a CO early March, and underwent medicals 7th April. Dr asked for 2 straightforward letters clarifying some minor detail and so they went via e-health this Monday. Now the wait. I'm really hoping to have a visa within a month.

Slight complication in that about five minutes ago I just had a bolt of lighting in my brain which reminded me that we never signed the declaration on the radiology form (said it needed to be done at time of medical). We did on the medical assessment form in front of the dr, but they never asked re the radiology form. I'm going to call the centre tomorrow and check but I will be gutted if this leads to significant delays for us. At least I remembered now. :no:

Oh no, we never signed ours either. Glad your brain is working. Mine has over heated with all the pressure. Did you go to Brentwood? I would be really grateful if you could let me know how you got on when you've called them.

Oh no, we never signed ours either. Glad your brain is working. Mine has over heated with all the pressure. Did you go to Brentwood? I would be really grateful if you could let me know how you got on when you've called them.

Yes it was. That actually makes me think maybe that bits not essential since they didn't ask you either. Maybe if you use e-health they only need one declaration?? I called today but the Lady wasn't available so calling again tomorrow. Will let you know what she says.

Sorry - some context might have helped! This is in response to GGD's news re the blood tests and them being uploaded wrong.

Hopefully we have some good news soon ..

Would love it to be tomorrow, would really enjoy the celebrations with no work the next day he he :cute:

Fingers crossed. Enjoy your celebrations.

x

Well just to update ... still haven't heard anything.

4 weeks today since we had medicals. Still saying requested.

Officially got 3 1/2 hrs sleep last night.

Am totally p***ed off.

We have to suffer more waiting because of someone else's error!!!

:arghh:

Hi Gill,

I'm relatively new to the forum, but have to following your progress with interest. Just sending you positive vibes to help you get to the finish line. You are almost there, and have come so far. It must be hard seeing others being granted visas everyday, and very soon it will be you.

Reckon the worst feeling as being out of control. You can't hurry other people, and i think that is the worst feeling of all.

Good Luck, and looking forward to read your post, when you pop the champers!

Donna x:yes:

Guest eager6

Hi Gill,heart goes out to you.The only thing is look at how fast everything else as been so far.We did not expect to get our visa until Next Year and now we have it and sometimes we think it happened a bit too fast it hasn't really sunk in yet.We also feel trying to sell house now in present climate is a nightmare so timing is always an issue whether u are waiting for visa for waiting for everything else to sell to make a move.Don't worry it will be here l bet Monday or Tuesday(l can feel it in my bones)LOL!!!!Have a nice weekend.

Well just to update ... still haven't heard anything.

4 weeks today since we had medicals. Still saying requested.

Officially got 3 1/2 hrs sleep last night.

Am totally p***ed off.

We have to suffer more waiting because of someone else's error!!!

:arghh:

Hi I'm waiting too. I just contacted the e Health centre (Spire Cardiff) where we had out medicals and they admitted to experiencing problems with their e system on the 23.3.11 when we had the tests done. My blood tests and parts of my medical were only emailed to them on the 8.4.11. My partners finalised on the 6.4.11 so it must have only been my stuff that screwed up. Typical !!

I'm definately going to send an e mail to the Health Operations Centre just to make sure that they actually do have all my information as my status is still showing as received and the HIV, HEP BC tests have dissapeared completely ??:arghh:

What with the Easter Holidays almost upon us I think i'd better politely chase them. It looks like they have good public holidays there too!!

Does look like some mistakes are being made.We had Medicals 4 March family of 6. 4 of them all finalised and 2 still outstanding. Have emailed HOC and they are now awaiting there reply. Yes its the feeling of being out of my hands that so frustrating. Have a good weekend all that are still waiting we will all start stressing again next week.

Does look like some mistakes are being made.We had Medicals 4 March family of 6. 4 of them all finalised and 2 still outstanding. Have emailed HOC and they are now awaiting there reply. Yes its the feeling of being out of my hands that so frustrating. Have a good weekend all that are still waiting we will all start stressing again next week.

Could you tell me please what is the correct e mail address to send e mail to HOC ?

Cheers :confused:

Guest scubabud

its not just HOC making the mistakes, someone at the DIAC can't tell the difference between boys or girls either, we withdrew our daughter from our application but the online checker is still saying she is on and to add to this my sons medical results have been entered under her name and are saying finalised where as his iS still saying outstanding, our agent has emailed our CO to point out this error weeks ago and still hasn't had a reply ......... feel like i'm slowly going insane with the whole thing

Stayed away from PIO, emails and DIAC online system over weekend ...

Turned on computer this morning and ..... nothing.

No emails and cannot access DIAC online system.

Would really love to know what is going on.

We are now in the fifth week since meds were done :arghh:

I have had an email stating medicals are being processed and that two have been referred. So back to waiting.

Guest eager6

Gill,bet u get it today.That is what happened to us.Online system was down until 11.00am and when l finally got through there it was on screen - visa approved.Agent emailed us around lunchtime so l bet when system is up you will have it.:wink:

Guest scubabud

Gill know excatly how you feel - its been 10 weeks since we had our meds done and 7 since they were finalised, fell asthough we have been forgotten about and to add to the frustration the DIAC online checking system cannot be accessed, think these case officers revel in torturing us

Archived