gr8leo87

Guest jigarercivil

I wish all waiting HR applicants will get visa hoon:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:.. Now I am feeling so relax.. No any tension but still I cant forgot to check POMS.. Now job hunting:wacko:

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
did you ask him if the externals checks were initiated or not? We cant say for sure if these have been initiated or not. I have seen case officers dont like to tell straight away always if checks are being conducted at that time or not.

Last time I asked him whether internal/external checks have been started or not and he said that all required internal checks have been initiated and he did not mention any thing about external checks. My feeling is that he consider security checks as internal checks.

This time I asked him whether my security checks have been initiated or completed and how many checks are pending in order to finilize my application and I was told that security checks has not been completed by external agency ! I feel he has mention this to remind me that external checks is not a correct word and the correct word is security checks by EXTERNAL agency!

What is your opinion ?:eek:

Regards

Last time I asked him whether internal/external checks have been started or not and he said that all required internal checks have been initiated and he did not mention any thing about external checks. My feeling is that he consider security checks as internal checks.

This time I asked him whether my security checks have been initiated or completed and how many checks are pending in order to finilize my application and I was told that security checks has not been completed by external agency ! I feel he has mention this to remind me that external checks is not a correct word and the correct word is security checks by EXTERNAL agency!

What is your opinion ?:eek:

Regards

Why don't you send an e-mail to ASIO to verify if they have started your security checks?

Why don't you send an e-mail to ASIO to verify if they have started your security checks?

I will send them after some time maybe after 2 months once it is close to be completed.

It s strange that they have replied your inquiry cus I have seen many applicants sending inquiry to them and not getting a proper answer

Regards

I will send them after some time maybe after 2 months once it is close to be completed.

It s strange that they have replied your inquiry cus I have seen many applicants sending inquiry to them and not getting a proper answer

Regards

I think they replied to my inquiry because they know that my application will not pass through them….In their answer they did not give detailed information, all what they said they haven’t received a referral from DIAC. I think also that if they don't reply to an inquiry that could probably means that the security checks are in progress.

I think they replied to my inquiry because they know that my application will not pass through them….In their answer they did not give detailed information, all what they said they haven’t received a referral from DIAC. I think also that if they don't reply to an inquiry that could probably means that the security checks are in progress.

I hope this is the case but how do you expect them to do not conduct any security checks for HR applicants ?!

Even for issuing visit visa we should undergo security checks !

Regards :wubclub:

I hope this is the case but how do you expect them to do not conduct any security checks for HR applicants ?!

Even for issuing visit visa we should undergo security checks !

Regards :wubclub:

One simple thing: Many of HR applicants get their visas on a short period, in some cases they just take 7 days to approve the visa and then it would be impossible to do security checks within this period

One simple thing: Many of HR applicants get their visas on a short period, in some cases they just take 7 days to approve the visa and then it would be impossible to do security checks within this period

Yes, true. Have you been requested to submit your medicals and pcc?

As far as I remember your job verification was done and you undertook medical and pcc's on your own didn't you ?

Have you inquired status of your application recently ?

Regards

As far as I remember your job verification was done and you undertook medical and pcc's on your own didn't you ?

Regards

You are right!I undertook medicals and PCC before being even allocating a case officer! (I wish I didn't)

Last week I sent an e-mail to the australian embassy to know if they have sent the internal check report to DIAC and I was told that they sent all the information to the case officer on 10/03/2011:goofy: :goofy: Isn't strange????

I called my agent and he said that he will find out about this very soon...I'm still waiting a response :mad: hopefully tomorrow

You are right!I undertook medicals and PCC before being even allocating a case officer! (I wish I didn't)

Last week I sent an e-mail to the australian embassy to know if they have sent the internal check report to DIAC and I was told that they sent all the information to the case officer on 10/03/2011:goofy: :goofy: Isn't strange????

I called my agent and he said that he will find out about this very soon...I'm still waiting a response :mad: hopefully tomorrow

Is it possible to inquire Australian embassy regarding internal checks ?!

I do not know whether any job verification has been conducted for me or not. Can I inquire this issue from embassy ?

Regards

Is it possible to inquire Australian embassy regarding internal checks ?!

I do not know whether any job verification has been conducted for me or not. Can I inquire this issue from embassy ?

Regards

In my case the australian embassy has called me and my employer to verify my work exp ..the agent who called me asked me to send him a " work contract" via e-mail...and then I got a link to join them :laugh: and to be honest I got a kind reply to my inquiry:biggrin:

- External Checks = Security Assessment

- Police Clearence is not the security assessment

- Police Clearence and Health Checks and Employer Check etc. these are all INTERNAL checks

- Internal checks are done by DIAC

- External checks are done by ASIO and by external agencies.

- External checks takes more than internal checks

Most probably, internal checks of all HR applicants are finalised very before than external checks. External checks (aka. Security assessment) is the main trouble thats why we are waiting too much.

Regards

Today I got a call from my agent who said that he called DIAC to check the satus of my application and he was told that "the application is under security checks"???? While ASIO said that they haven't received a referral !!!!! Can the security checks be done by other agencies and not by ASIO???? Or I would be insane when I will get this visa:mad:

Today I got a call from my agent who said that he called DIAC to check the satus of my application and he was told that "the application is under security checks"???? While ASIO said that they haven't received a referral !!!!! Can the security checks be done by other agencies and not by ASIO???? Or I would be insane when I will get this visa:mad:

Got a quick answer from my agent who said that security checks may be done by external agencies in my country!! Is it possible??

Got a quick answer from my agent who said that security checks may be done by external agencies in my country!! Is it possible??

Every thing is possible, dont take stress man .... i know its hard to wait but many ppl like me are also waiting.

my advise is just go on with your life .....

I think it can be as my CO said

At this stage the Security Checking has not been completed by the External

Agency

So, security checking is done by external agency and not necessarily ASIO!:cute::biggrin:

I think it can be as my CO said

Agency

So, security checking is done by external agency and not necessarily ASIO!:cute::biggrin:

I hope so because if this is the case it won't be much longer as said my agent:biggrin:

I hope so because if this is the case it won't be much longer as said my agent:biggrin:

They might give higher priority for CAT2 applicant. I am expecting to finalize my security checks in 8 to 10 months. 4 Months already passed so I am expecting to wait for another 4 to 6 months!

I hope by the time the changes will not affect my application

Just sent this email to my CO to remind him of my critical situation:chatterbox:

Regards:wubclub::cute:

Guest bilaln30
- External Checks = Security Assessment

- Police Clearence is not the security assessment

- Police Clearence and Health Checks and Employer Check etc. these are all INTERNAL checks

- Internal checks are done by DIAC

- External checks are done by ASIO and by external agencies.

- External checks takes more than internal checks

Most probably, internal checks of all HR applicants are finalised very before than external checks. External checks (aka. Security assessment) is the main trouble thats why we are waiting too much.

Best explanation of these checks I have ever read. Very GOOD enet!!!!

Best explanation of these checks I have ever read. Very GOOD enet!!!!

I believe there is nothing called External checks. This word been made by applicants. Even my CO prefer to categorize security checks in Internal checks.

The correct word is Security checks by External agency.

Regards

I believe there is nothing called External checks. This word been made by applicants. Even my CO prefer to categorize security checks in Internal checks.

Regards

every CO use different terminology. some use SECURITY CHECKS, some says INTERNAL / EXTERNAL PROCESSINGS and some says INTERNAL/ EXTERNAL CHECKS ... bottom line is whatever DIAC use for some checking it means delay in processing of HR applicants ... DIAC is doing there job whether its EXTERNAL/INTERNAL or SECURITY CHECKS .....

I dont think applicants are making up diff terms here ... every one is sharing there experience.

Regards

I can assure you that external checks is indeed a word. My CO uses all the time.

Infact my case officer herself explained to me the different between internal checks and external checks on my request. Yes they are that kind.

I can assure you that external checks is indeed a word. My CO uses all the time.

Infact my case officer herself explained to me the different between internal checks and external checks on my request. Yes they are that kind.

Thanks for your reply.

Anyways, I inquired my CO regarding status of my application. could you analysis his reply and let me know what your opinion is ? Am I far away from being requested for medical and pcc ? Are my internal checks over and only security checking is the only pending checks ? last time ( around 2.5 monnths ago) my CO said all required internal checks have been initiated. This time I asked him regarding my security checks and other pending checks and whether I can proceed for medical and pcc's or not and this time he says :

Agency. Please do not undertake Health and Character checks at this stage

as they only have a limited validity period. I will contact you if further

information or documentation is required.

Reards

Well judging from the language it appears security checks have been initiated and they are not completed yet. But that is only speculation. May be if you contact IGIS and ask them if they have received a security referral?

Did you ask your CO if internal checks were completed?

Plz paste your document status here from the online documents page then we can have an idea.

Well judging from the language it appears security checks have been initiated and they are not completed yet. But that is only speculation. May be if you contact IGIS and ask them if they have received a security referral?

Did you ask your CO if internal checks were completed?

Plz paste your document status here from the online documents page then we can have an idea.

Last time I asked him regarding internal/external checks and he replied all required internal checks initiated.

This time I asked him how many check are pending to finalize my application and has security checks started or completed and he send above reply

He did not mention anything about internal checks any more . Seems that internal checks have been completed and security checks are pending

All docs MET except PCC and Medicals

Regards

Archived