gr8leo87

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi All

Eid Mubarak to you all. What could have been a normal Eid day, a single mail changed the atmosphere altogether.

Yes, Alhamdullilah got visa grant notification today and mail was send just after Eid prayers from Adeliade T2. Initial entry is towards end of Aug2014, same date where medicals were received by DIAC.

Iam just short of words and heart filled with thankfullness towards Allah towards this amazing Eid gift (today being first day of Eid in Middle East).

Thanks to my family who supported me all this way and specially all the friends on expatforum and pomsinoz. This journey could never been easy without all of you supporting and encouraging one another.

Praying for the speedy grants of all on this forum specially 175 and 176 applicants.

Hello imi,

Really good to hear that brother. Congratulations and wishes. Keep updating.

Cheers.

Congrates....

Can u please tell me if I have got UAE visa of 02 years ..will it make any difficulty in getting my Australian PR or I will have to forfeit my UAE visa for getting australian PR?????

There is no link between the two or any other visa. Aussies don't care what visa you have and UAE also have no problem. Cheers

Finally it happened....MED & PCC call after a year & a half of Visa application thanks to Almighty.................

Wow july assigned co got med call :) great it means diac wants to close our cases nowww... Lets see when they start calling August assigned co cases .....

There is no link between the two or any other visa. Aussies don't care what visa you have and UAE also have no problem. Cheers

Than for reply guys...I have one think in mind that I wanted to discuss...my wife is expecting and we might get a medical call in a couple of months max..what z the criteria for medicals if my wife is in initial stages of pragnency?????

Anyone going to Perth and have children, can you recommend an Islamic school

I have two kids and my elder daughter aged 5 is going to Australian Islamic College Kewdale Perth. There are plenty of Islamic schools in Perth But I think it's one of the best and it's also depend where u r living.

Hi pakistani, congrats on ur current status. Where do u plan on landing? I took a visitto adelaide in april (to full fil the requirement od initial entry). I am planning to fly permanently to adelaide with my wife and kid in Jan.

Seniors in australia, ur advise needed: a couple of my friends in australia have told me to come to australia around mid jan. Chances of getting hired are higher in Jan and Feb,as compared to other months.

After my email yesterday case officer replied:

Thank you for your email. Please be advised that I have discussed your application with my manager and the initial advice given to you in relation to your visa application is accurate.

I appreciate your frustration and your patience is appreciated. You shall be advised if there are any changes to the processing priorities

I logged in after 6 days and see many grants and medical calls. Congratulation to all those who received medical calls and grants.

The next thing I found is an issue about 176-FS applicants. Yes, DIBC has limited PLANNED QUOTA in this head. I advice all 176-FS applicants that first check with IGIS whether their case is with them or not. If their cases are with them then wait till the time it is cleared by IGIS/ASIO. If the cases are not with them it means that their SC has completed and the only issue remain in their medical call is the FS Quota. We have seen in the past that FS always has limited PLANNED QUOTA but this quota is always increased in the month of January. So, wait till that time and hopefully this will increase this year too.

Best of luck.

Can u pls tell me abt my case by reading my last post couple of days before. I have everything met in my onlinr application and medical is akdi met on the request of case officer which was requested by case officer please.

Yes my case is cleared by igis as told by case officer.

I logged in after 6 days and see many grants and medical calls. Congratulation to all those who received medical calls and grants.

The next thing I found is an issue about 176-FS applicants. Yes, DIBC has limited PLANNED QUOTA in this head. I advice all 176-FS applicants that first check with IGIS whether their case is with them or not. If their cases are with them then wait till the time it is cleared by IGIS/ASIO. If the cases are not with them it means that their SC has completed and the only issue remain in their medical call is the FS Quota. We have seen in the past that FS always has limited PLANNED QUOTA but this quota is always increased in the month of January. So, wait till that time and hopefully this will increase this year too.

Best of luck.

Dear malik,

My status is met in all aspects but my case officer told me to wait.

I will be landing in Melbourne insha Allah if granted visa pls pray for me.

Hi pakistani, congrats on ur current status. Where do u plan on landing? I took a visitto adelaide in april (to full fil the requirement od initial entry). I am planning to fly permanently to adelaide with my wife and kid in Jan.

Seniors in australia, ur advise needed: a couple of my friends in australia have told me to come to australia around mid jan. Chances of getting hired are higher in Jan and Feb,as compared to other months.

Hi All

Eid Mubarak to you all. What could have been a normal Eid day, a single mail changed the atmosphere altogether.

Yes, Alhamdullilah got visa grant notification today and mail was send just after Eid prayers from Adeliade T2. Initial entry is towards end of Aug2014, same date where medicals were received by DIAC.

Iam just short of words and heart filled with thankfullness towards Allah towards this amazing Eid gift (today being first day of Eid in Middle East).

Thanks to my family who supported me all this way and specially all the friends on expatforum and pomsinoz. This journey could never been easy without all of you supporting and encouraging one another.

Praying for the speedy grants of all on this forum specially 175 and 176 applicants.

Congratulations IMMI.

Your case officer was also of Team2 Adelaide?

Congratulations IMMI.

Your case officer was also of Team2 Adelaide?

Thanks yes I had CO from T2. All the communication was done with LC, but the final grant mail was sent by MP. So seems my last CO left recently.

I have two kids and my elder daughter aged 5 is going to Australian Islamic College Kewdale Perth. There are plenty of Islamic schools in Perth But I think it's one of the best and it's also depend where u r living.

Thanks any comments about alhedaya school

Thanks yes I had CO from T2. All the communication was done with LC, but the final grant mail was sent by MP. So seems my last CO left recently.

My co is also frm team 2 ... Any way ppl eid fever is gone and now we should keep our hopes high while waiting for silver / golden email..

Thank you very much for updating medical status of Main Applicant, .*The online status of the Main Applicant and all other Secondary applicants is now showing "MET"**all the requirements necessary for the grant of visa

.I applied on*June 25, 2011*for Subclass 176- Family Sponsored with Nominated Occupation listed on the Skilled Occupation List (SOL), and with Priority Group Number "4" with priority processing directions.In the migration level*2013-2014*State and Territory Sponsored and Skilled Australian Sponsored (Skilled Independent Regional) categories have been amalgamated into State/Territory and Regional Nominated category with*28,850 places and I am pretty much sure there are places still left for the visa grant as i had applied for the said subclass as i had applied on June 25, 2011.It is requested to please look into the matter and please update me on the current status of my application.Regards,

THE CASE OFFICER REPLIED

Thank you for your email. Please be advised that I have discussed your application with my manager and the initial advice given to you in relation to your visa application is accurate.**I appreciate your frustration and your patience is appreciated. You shall be advised if there are any changes to the processing priorities*

Brother, I dont think you need to worry in your case. Med/PCC call means that they are putting your case on priority against many others (including PG-3)

If they don't want to proceed your case further they would not have give you medical/pcc call.

See, for example my case. I had applied before you and I don't think there is any reason my security checks wouldn't have been over. The only fact is I will receive med/pcc call when DIBP thinks that the time has come for my visa grant, and when the call come, it will have then no meaning of priority group, as DIBP must have already worked on that.

So, in your case, you have moved in the very last stage, where people usually get final grant call soon.

I suggest you to start packing things and plan your departure from here. (and also pray for us also)

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO POINT OF WORRY IN YOUR CASE....

Archived