Folk, please give some explanation!!!

VeryPatient

Currently, I am applying for a student visa, and it is stated by DIAC:

..."Declare on your student visa application that you have access to sufficient funds to cover the same costs for the remainder of your stay.

The department officer assessing your application will need to be satisfied that the funds you are relying on will genuinely be available to you during your stay in Australia."

Maybe it seems a silly question but please clear the air I'm confused? How and What should I do to assure departmental officer that all my funds will be available to me during my stay in Oz?

Any ideas? it would be much appreciated. maybe is there anyone who is in a similar possition please respond???

hi there

Do you mean that Bank statement with necessary money deposit will help that monkey boy to be assured that I have got enough founds and they will "GENUINELY" be available during my stay in Australia?

I'm sorry, I haven't a clue what you're saying here?

oh sorry, I got carried away and mixed some extra things!

To be clear, I have got these things as financial evidences:

Bank statement showing evidence of sufficient funds;

A 3 mounth saving history of my money deposit;

All financial documents are signed by me which means I HAVE ACCESS TO SUFFICIENT FUNDS....

are there any other evidences I have to present to satisfy financial requirements of my student visa??? My principal course goes 10 wks and it is in a ELICOS sector!

Thanks damir

Guest siamsusie
oh sorry, I got carried away and mixed some extra things!

To be clear, I have got these things as financial evidences:

Bank statement showing evidence of sufficient funds;

A 3 mounth saving history of my money deposit;

All financial documents are signed by me which means I HAVE ACCESS TO SUFFICIENT FUNDS....

are there any other evidences I have to present to satisfy financial requirements of my student visa??? My principal course goes 10 wks and it is in a ELICOS sector!

Thanks damir

If I were to call you a "monkey boy" in Uzbekistan , I am not sure whether I would be greeted too well. It is the height of rudeness !:mad:

hi there

Do you mean that Bank statement with necessary money deposit will help that monkey boy to be assured that I have got enough founds and they will "GENUINELY" be available during my stay in Australia?

Mate you are applying to come and study in Australia, I really dont think you are in the postion to call any official or citizen of this country Monkey Boy.

Mate you are applying to come and study in Australia, I really dont think you are in the postion to call any official or citizen of this country Monkey Boy.

Actually, I didn't call any official or citizen of Australia like that. it was one russian man who works in visa section of DIAC in Moscow and he holds russian citizenship. but the main thing here is that I didn't and still do not want to mortify neither him nor Aussie people by no means.

..."Declare on your student visa application that you have access to sufficient funds to cover the same costs for the remainder of your stay.

The department officer assessing your application will need to be satisfied that the funds you are relying on will genuinely be available to you during your stay in Australia."

Maybe it seems a silly question but please clear the air I'm confused? How and What should I do to assure departmental officer that all my funds will be available to me during my stay in Oz?

Any ideas? it would be much appreciated. maybe is there anyone who is in a similar possition please respond???

You should create a bank account in australia and transfer all the required money there :cry:

You should create a bank account in australia and transfer all the required money there :cry:

oh that explains much more things! doing this would be the shot to the point!:idea:

But if is it possible to create a bank acount in australia while the prospective account holder is outside Australia?:nah:

If you are in assessment level 1 all you have to do is declare that you have the funds. Applicants in other assessment levels have to provide evidence. The type of evidence required depends on the circumstances of toughen case.

If you are in assessment level 1 all you have to do is declare that you have the funds. Applicants in other assessment levels have to provide evidence. The type of evidence required depends on the circumstances of toughen case.

I am in Assessment Level 3 and my main course finishes in 10 weeks! I probably will wait about creating a bank account and transfer all my fund there unless the department officer require to do so, is it right option for my case????

thanks

Archived