New (deputy) sheriff in town

Cerberus1

Rob & Kate are pleased to announce a new addition to the family.

At 01:00am on the 28th January 2011, the moderators welcomed a new lemming to the family.:wubclub:

Tony (Save the Lemming) has agreed to join the moderation team on the forum. We're delighted to have him on board and would like to thank him for agreeing to join us and help out.

Guest guest37336
Rob & Kate are pleased to announce a new edition to the family.

At 01:00am on the 28th January 2011, the moderators welcomed a new lemming to the family.:wubclub:

Tony (Save the Lemming) has agreed to join the moderation team on the forum. We're delighted to have him on board and would like to thank him for agreeing to join us and help out.

Many thanks Rob.:wubclub:

Ohhh, Ohhh, can I now make my BIG speech Rob. No seriously, thanks to you and Kate for giving me this opportunity. However, I must say the promise of endless supplies of tea and biccys when I am next in Cairns did swing the deal,:yes::idea:.

As I said on the previous thread I will do my very best, and hopefully along the way have a giggle or two. And I would also like to say a big thank you to all the members of PIO who have helped me along the way, :notworthy:.

Short and sweet as ever, :goofy:, but in all honesty, I am looking forward to it immensely.:wink:

Cheers Tony.

Guest guest37336
AWWWwwww for f.... ....,:mad:its gonna be a long drawn out ban if tone sends yer the dear john PM,the sellout!:biglaugh:

Never thought I would say this mate, but I am now part of the 'Establishment',:mad::biglaugh:. However, 'mole' comes to mind.:embarrassed::embarrassed:

As far as infractions etc go, have you got your copy of war and peace ready mate, may make lighter reading than anything from me.

Cheers Tony.:wink:

Never thought I would say this mate, but I am now part of the 'Establishment',:mad::biglaugh:. However, 'mole' comes to mind.:embarrassed::embarrassed:

As far as infractions etc go, have you got your copy of war and peace ready mate, may make lighter reading than anything from me.

Cheers Tony.:wink:

Its just like Derek Hatton marrying into the royal family tone:biglaugh:,Nick tonyman wont be happy,overlooked again,i withdrew from the running early on tbh:angel_happy_face_ha,other commitments....had a pan of scouse to make:wink:

Nah,good luck with it tone,it'l be interesting mate:wubclub:

Guest guest37336
Its just like Derek Hatton marrying into the royal family tone:biglaugh:,Nick tonyman wont be happy,overlooked again,i withdrew from the running early on tbh:angel_happy_face_ha,other commitments....had a pan of scouse to make:wink:

I shall remain true to my roots mate. No cucumber/salmon sandwiches in a box at the footy, sitting in the tavernas stand at the cricket instead of the 'Long Room', and of course carry on with my plans for world domination, (in the nicest possible way of course).

If you see Tonyman before me mate, break the news gently, and tell him I am in the Witness Protection Programme somewhere in the outback.

Cheers Tony.:cool:

I shall remain true to my roots mate. No cucumber/salmon sandwiches in a box at the footy, sitting in the tavernas stand at the cricket instead of the 'Long Room', and of course carry on with my plans for world domination, (in the nicest possible way of course).

If you see Tonyman before me mate, break the news gently, and tell him I am in the Witness Protection Programme somewhere in the outback.

Cheers Tony.:cool:

I wonder if they vet yer first before recruiting yer:wideeyed:,like MI5 do in cambridge uni:unsure:,you must have a good hiding place for all that paraphinalia if they do!:policeman:

Yer'l have to carry a big stick now to beat all the women off,love a bit of power they do mate:yes::biggrin:

Oh btw,that fone call i was waiting on?rang rite after we "spoke",back in tomoz!

Anyway,all the best mucker,im off now,take it easy,good choice btw kate and rob:wubclub:

Guest guest37336
I wonder if they vet yer first before recruiting yer:wideeyed:,like MI5 do in cambridge uni:unsure:,you must have a good hiding place for all that paraphinalia if they do!:policeman:

Yer'l have to carry a big stick now to beat all the women off,love a bit of power they do mate:yes::biggrin:

Oh btw,that fone call i was waiting on?rang rite after we "spoke",back in tomoz!

Anyway,all the best mucker,im off now,take it easy,good choice btw kate and rob:wubclub:

Congratulations on the phone call mate, just goes to show.:jiggy:

Bloody hell mate, if Rob even attempted to vet me he would have had 'someone' round there straight away,:policeman:. As far as the big stick goes Pablo, they can borrow the one women have been using for years on me, you know, the barge poll, (as in wouldn't touch that with a,:cry:).

Guest guest37336
Welcome to the nut house Tony. I hope you don't value your sanity as it will be leaving you pretty sharpish! lol

Cal x

Funnily enough Cal, my sanity left me many years ago, in fact Rob said it was a prerequisite to have no 'sane' cells left.:goofy::biglaugh:

Cheers Tony.

Guest siamsusie

Nick as a Moderator:elvis:... goodness all my fantasies would be fulfilled, I just love a man in power:jiggy:

NB I will sit on my fantasies over you Lemmings out of sheer respect to Ruth:twitcy:

Guest guest37336
Congrats Tony, might have to start misbehaving now if it means that there is a chance that you will be the one telling me off. :wink:

You flattery you,:wubclub::wubclub:. Don't forget Michele, I have a long memory, and haven't forgotten you and I are in competition for a certain lady.:mad::wubclub:

Nick's to busy making curry's pabs x:wink:

All the best with the modding job Mr lemming !:smile:

Guest guest37336
Do I have to start minding my manners around you now Tony or can I continue on as before? Congrats, good choice.

Carry on as before Whoops. You have an uncanny ability to post both educated thought and sexual innuendo, but always with class. :wink:

Cheers Tony.

Guest guest37336
Congratulations Tony mate! :wink:

You're a mine of gold!

Cheers

B!K3R

Hi ya mate.

What were we saying the other day about 'Destiny'. :eek:

Cheers Tony.

Archived