457 processing times

Lexi

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jemandrich
great news just checked emails and found that we have had our visa granted. Will be heading of to melbourne in november :smile::smile:

Congratulations! Such a nice feeling being told visa granted! We got ours on 12th oct and are heading to perth on the 14th nov just 2 weeks to go woohoo we really can't wait now!

Goodluck with everything. X

Congratulations! Such a nice feeling being told visa granted! We got ours on 12th oct and are heading to perth on the 14th nov just 2 weeks to go woohoo we really can't wait now!

Goodluck with everything. X

cheers wish id not looked at emails before going to bed didnt sleep a wink thinking about all the things we have to do

Good to hear about some people getting their visas granted, my visa as granted last week so I know the feeling. To all the guys waiting, be patient and when it does come through the feelings great.

I'm just waiting on the new employer getting back to me with a date for flights, hopefully find out tonight when we will be flying, I hope its next weeks as I finish up working here on friday morning. I'm heading to melbourne so heres hoping we get over as soon as!

Good luck everybody!

Guest simonchilly

Hi there. Just wanted to ask..Does anybody know what the form is called that my x wife has to sign in order to put my children on my 457 application.? and is it available to download.?

Guest wannabeozz

Here we go again....waiting.... lol....nomination has been approved, and now waiting for my approval. My agent thought it would go through pretty quickly (24 hrs to 2 weeks), well, that's one already....!

Hi there. Just wanted to ask..Does anybody know what the form is called that my x wife has to sign in order to put my children on my 457 application.? and is it available to download.?

Hi simonchilly,

It's form 1229 and yes you can download it on immi website. There are some guidance notes with it.

hi all quick update removals coming round on the 10th nov, dog goes on the 16th and we fly out from manchester on the 17th nov land in melbourne on the 19th. cheryl is getting upset and nervous about leaving family behind going out tonight to have final drinks with friends then meal with family next weekend, hopefully we can get through these 2 nights without to many tears

Guest wannabeozz
hi all quick update removals coming round on the 10th nov, dog goes on the 16th and we fly out from manchester on the 17th nov land in melbourne on the 19th. cheryl is getting upset and nervous about leaving family behind going out tonight to have final drinks with friends then meal with family next weekend, hopefully we can get through these 2 nights without to many tears

How exciting for you!! I'm hopefully going to Melbourne too!

I'm sure it will be very emotional saying goodbye to everyone, but it will be the most amazing experience in Melbourne I'm sure:)

Have a great weekend!!

Guest koloks31

patience is a virtue but waiting is a mad killer!!! LOL

30th august 457 lodge in papers, 28th Oct additional info requested, 4th Nov medical examination............

...............still waitng ofr the result of med examination and for our visa to be granted............

fingers crossed and Godbless always to all of us who are still waiting..

Victor 40, rexcel 34, bernice irah 12, chinggay 10, lourdes 63

Guest wannabeozz
patience is a virtue but waiting is a mad killer!!! LOL

30th august 457 lodge in papers, 28th Oct additional info requested, 4th Nov medical examination............

...............still waitng ofr the result of med examination and for our visa to be granted............

Sounds like it shouldn't be too far away for you with any luck:)

Where are you headed?

Good luck!!

Guest koloks31
Sounds like it shouldn't be too far away for you with any luck:)

Where are you headed?

Good luck!!

In Perth, Hopefully we'll get it anytime soon!!!!

Guest cmallon

Hi there,

Our 457 took 8 weeks there were no police checks but myself and my partner both had to have a chest x-ray.

Hope you get it soon :-)

so i checked my visa progress this morning and to my shock it said "application being processed further". after nearly 3 weeks of looking at this several times a day, it's great to see something different on it!! But does this mean we're nearly there or is this something that everyone's visa goes through? we haven't been asked for any further info so do you think our 457 should come through soon?

Guest koloks31
so i checked my visa progress this morning and to my shock it said "application being processed further". after nearly 3 weeks of looking at this several times a day, it's great to see something different on it!! But does this mean we're nearly there or is this something that everyone's visa goes through? we haven't been asked for any further info so do you think our 457 should come through soon?

maybe the case officer assigned to you is loaded..mine took 8 weeks berfore they asked for additional info and, finally, they give us a check list for our medical examination....

Good luck to all of us!!!

"30th august 457 lodge, 28th Oct additional info requested and medical check list, 4th Nov medical exam done, 7th Nov we posted additional info",

Victor 40, Rexcel 34, Benice 12, Chinggay 10, and Lourdes 63

Guest koloks31
booked our flights for 8th november. We're flying with Quantas and have 40kg each!!! Cant wait to get there now :-D

I have a small question,"nomination approved", does it mean visa approval would be next???????

I have a small question,"nomination approved", does it mean visa approval would be next???????

Yes, once the nomination is approved, then your visa should be approved within a few days. Mine got approved about 4 hours after the nomination.

Guest wannabeozz

My nomination was approved 7 days ago, and still no news even though on the visa! My agent thought it would have been approved within 24 hrs to a few days...... guess not then!

Guest koloks31
Yes, once the nomination is approved, then your visa should be approved within a few days. Mine got approved about 4 hours after the nomination.

hoping it would be..........we're already exhausted and somehow mentally tortured...........LOL

thanks...

"30th august 457 lodge, 28th Oct additional info requested and medical check list,

4th Nov medical exam done, 7th Nov we posted additional info(morning),

7th Nov Nomination approved(afternoon)"

hoping it would be..........we're already exhausted and somehow mentally tortured...........LOL

thanks...

"30th august 457 lodge, 28th Oct additional info requested and medical check list,

4th Nov medical exam done, 7th Nov we posted additional info(morning),

7th Nov Nomination approved(afternoon)"

I'm sure the visa will come through shortly. I really do sympathise - the waiting and not really knowing when a decision will be made is the worst thing.

Guest wannabeozz

Just checked again (i know, i know, it's 4am!!), and status says 'being processed further'!!

My agent did email them a couple of days to ask what was happening, as it's now been over 7 weeks since it was lodged along with the nomination and sponsorship.

Here's hoping......:)

Guest wannabeozz

Just checked again and it's been approveddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!

Melbourne here i comeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!:biggrin:

Good luck everyone with yours, here's hoping they come quickly for you:)

Guest koloks31
Just checked again and it's been approveddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!

Melbourne here i comeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!:biggrin:

Good luck everyone with yours, here's hoping they come quickly for you:)

We just done our medical examination and we're still waiting for our visa......Goodluck to you as well,,,

Archived