Changed Skilled Occupation Lists - Vetassess no longer responsible for trades etc.

George Lombard

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

I am very concernec as my migration agent has had me apply to VETASSESS for the first stage in January and although they have charged there $500 fee i am still waiting to hear from them on the outcome! I have been bricklaying for over 20yrs with a full apprenticeship and background in the trade.

Will i have to approach TRA now?

I can on to ask questions about oif i can speed my visa up in anyway and this post has knocked me sideways as i want to be out there now! Is there anyway i can lodge my visa application without this as it all seems like its not moving and as my agent has told me to be patient i just can't believe its taking so long just to pass the first stage. he has told me the best visa to apply for is the 176 but surely there is a quicker route?

If anyone can help please get in touch with me at gary_smith2006@yahoo.co.uk i know we are all busy people but its frustrating especially when there are certain TV porogrammes where people are shall we shalnt we and all we want to do is get there and live our lives!!

Archived