Going to Oz at last

John Gilfillan

Hi All,

Just to let you know that we have decided to go to WA and sit it out. We are going out on holiday visa's on the 8th of December to start with and sitting patiently on the beach until our 457 comes through and then work away until the Permanent residency comes through. Thanks for all the help and support from some great people on here and a special thanks to jamie Smith for his advice the other day.

Cheers,

John and Henni

Hi All,

Just to let you know that we have decided to go to WA and sit it out. We are going out on holiday visa's on the 8th of December to start with and sitting patiently on the beach until our 457 comes through and then work away until the Permanent residency comes through. Thanks for all the help and support from some great people on here and a special thanks to jamie Smith for his advice the other day.

Cheers,

John and Henni

Good luck and hope all goes well.

TANIA:biggrin:

Hi All,

Cheers,

John and Henni

Good luck to you and your family. With your positive attitude, all will go well !!

Guest dragsterwish
Hi All,

Cheers,

John and Henni

Hi John, i wish you good luck and success in your new life there.

Cheers!

Oh sounds like a great idea... I hope all works out well for you and your family. I am sure you wont have to wait too much longer now for that PR visa!

Good luck and have a very happy Christmas down under - you lucky sod! :biggrin:

Best wishes

Tasha :wubclub:

Hi John

good luck and thanks for yor PM the other day . It did lift my spirits... cheers.

Hope everything goes well for you and perhaps one day we could get a beer on that beach that your going to be sitting on and talk about the journey.

All the best

Shane

Hi John

good luck and thanks for yor PM the other day . It did lift my spirits... cheers.

Hope everything goes well for you and perhaps one day we could get a beer on that beach that your going to be sitting on and talk about the journey.

All the best

Shane

Hi Shane,

I will certainly look forward to the day when we can sit down to a few cold ones on Cottesloe beach and look back on this time and wonder what all the fuss was about.

The beers will be on me mate. Keep in touch and never lose sight of your dream.

John

Guest GemandJay

That's great news John, wish you all the luck in the world.

Can you do us ALL a huge favour and give someone over in WA a kick where it hurts and get them to relase the SMP list, if you can that would be superb x

All the best and fingers crossed see you on the beach sometime soon xx

Hi Shane,

I will certainly look forward to the day when we can sit down to a few cold ones on Cottesloe beach and look back on this time and wonder what all the fuss was about.

The beers will be on me mate. Keep in touch and never lose sight of your dream.

John

Cottie sounds good to me mate

Good luck

Hi John,

I didnt know you could go from a holiday visa to a 457, thats great. I thought you might have to be offshore, thought we were on a WHV applied for a 457 and was put on a bridging visa until it came through.

Enjoy Christmas in the Sun you lucky thing!!!!!

cheers cazmayo

Archived