new VIC SMP - where are you now

Guest Mongobear

Dear Bob, My man Macho, groupm I'm so sorry about this and hope you have your plans ready

I got the rejection mail with usual "no demand" quote

..All the best my good friends! bye_bye-1337.gif

Lankan,

Sorry to hear the bad news :wacko:

Go for ACT or 175 asap.

We are gonna miss you around! Who will be around to post those nice funny messages with pics :mad:

armandra!

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dear Bob, My man Macho, groupm I'm so sorry about this and hope you have your plans ready.....I wish all the very best to all of you with what ever the plans you are going to proceed with!!!!All the best my good friends!
OMG,, So Sorry to hear that Big Bob, machang,, Good luck mates with plan B,, I really feel sad for this bad news,, :arghh::arghh:
Omg! Bob, I'm so sorry my friend (our commanding officer)

:(

Hey "Big Bob, Lankan, Groupm , machang" , sorry for u guys.. you are the top contributors of this thread (apart from Uli, Armandra etc etc..) with good logical analysis of the results... its pretty sad to see u guys rejected... I guess u have plan B's, better be quick.. good luck guys.
Bob, Machang, Lankan and groupm!

You were the heart and soul of this thread, along with ULi and Armandra!

I am so sorry that you got rejected, especially Bob!. But I am sure you guys had anticipated that it might happen and have plans B and C accordingly.

Go for your 2nd option guys, I wish you good luck !

Cheers,

TAA

I am REALLY REALLY sorry to hear this Bob,

Good to hear that you had already setup plan B.Don't give up.

Thanks,

Avioz

Hey Big Chief,

sorry for your refusal but I'm sure you not too worried. Just pull one of your backup plans out of the pocket and go for it.Hope you'll be around here for a while though.

Thanks for all your help and support during the last months. It's really greatly appreciated :wubclub:

Uli

Uli,Avioz,TAA,Priya,Yoyo,OZand not OZ,Lankan

Guys I am allright :smile: but I would really thank you guys for supporting me from heart...Your words say all...Wish you all all the best for our future plans in OZ and do your homework well for your visa launch and demand it from DIAC:wink:. I will still be around so PM me if anyone need any help. I will always remember my Nov 4 Battalion.

Luck & wishes my pals...

regards

Big Bob

Hey Bob, sorry to hear that.. Glad you have plan B did they give any comments for rejection?

Thanks

tough luck Big Bob - but all the best for Plan B.
Bob, Machang, and groupm so sorry about this rejection
Sorry to hear that Lankan, Big Bob, machang and groupm..

groupm, i dont see your profile on the first page.. care to share?

Big Bob, Lankan, Groupm , machang ...so sorry for you guys. Hope you have plan Bs/Cs. Wish you all the best for those.

Rebejes3,Soumya,Katie,Firefly

Thank you guys for your support and wish you all the best for the plans :wubclub:.. I am working on Plan B and wish you all visa real fast to OZ...

take care

thanks &regards

Big Bob

Bob and Lankan,

Bob, your enthusiasm has kept us alive and kicking for quite long.

Lankan, your cute and funny messages (with pics) have helped us brave quite a storm.

You guys are like the lifeline of our Vic thread. That's terrible news to see you guys jump off the boat leaving us behind to fight the incoming tsunami :dull:

This thread will never be the same again without you guys :nah:

Bob/Lankan/Machang/Groupm,

Hope to see you all on the other side of the ocean sooner or later for a barbie! :hug:

armandra!

Guest nadare

Hey Big Bob, Lankan, groupm, machang,

At last you're free of waiting! Best of luck!

If you are planning on 175, you're welcome at "New Category 3's - Where are you now?" thread :)

Guest Mongobear

You're right Armandra. It's pretty hard seeing so many of my chief officers leaving the vessel at once. I really hope all of you will find an opportunity to make your way to Oztralia. A 175 is always a safe alternative and I still do not expect any major (negative) changes in Australia's immigration-policy in the upcoming years. The industry is crying for more people, all sectors are booming and I'd rather expect an increase in the net overseas migration figures than a decrease. So it might take a little longer to get there but the chances are good to eventually make it. Good on ya fellows !

Uli

i'm still hopeful though. Bring in positive vibes! :wink:

Well Katie,, after the results of today,, I'm afraid we might see rejections more than acceptances. I think we must cross legs now,, additional to crossing fingers,,

Wish you best luck Katie,, and wish you get acceptance and sail on the ocean blue,,

I am a new visitor here and reading this thread last few days. I am requesting here to update my details mentioned below.

Date of SMP application: 2nd Dec 2010

Trade/profession: ICT 261399 (Network Security)

Nationality: Bangladeshi

IELTS: Overall 6 (6/6.5/6/6)

Visa type: 176

DIAC Priority:

Delays/further docs requested: received delay mail 2 times

SS received:

comments: 2nd time applied after rejection on May'2010

Thanks all of you.

BR/

shooterspalace

Guest Mongobear

Hey shooterspalace,

welcome the PIO and thanks for joining. I've just added your details and wish you good luck !

Cheerio

Uli

I am a new visitor here and reading this thread last few days. I am requesting here to update my details mentioned below.

Date of SMP application: 2nd Dec 2010

Trade/profession: ICT 261399 (Network Security)

Nationality: Bangladeshi

IELTS: Overall 6 (6/6.5/6/6)

Visa type: 176

DIAC Priority:

Delays/further docs requested: received delay mail 2 times

SS received:

comments: 2nd time applied after rejection on May'2010

Thanks all of you.

BR/

shooterspalace

Guest mada07

News from chinese forum, a guy got rejection after 5 month waiting, here's some info

2010.6 EILTS L8.5, W7, R7, S7

2010.7 Starting ACS

2010.8.14 ACS -- TBA

2010.8.30 ACS -- IP

2010.9.13 ACS -- Closed

2010.9.21 ACS -- CF

2010.9.24 ACS complete -- 261311

2010.11.06 VIC

2011.04.06 VIC rejected

Guest nintendo
Bob and Lankan,

Bob, your enthusiasm has kept us alive and kicking for quite long.

Lankan, your cute and funny messages (with pics) have helped us brave quite a storm.

You guys are like the lifeline of our Vic thread. That's terrible news to see you guys jump off the boat leaving us behind to fight the incoming tsunami :dull:

This thread will never be the same again without you guys :nah:

Bob/Lankan/Machang/Groupm,

Hope to see you all on the other side of the ocean sooner or later for a barbie! :hug:

armandra!

Sad to see so many rejections. :wacko: Inspite of 5 months of wait, this thread specially kept it's and our sanity, trying to understand the mind of VIC and shared lots of useful info. We will sure miss all of this but then life goes on and the battle continues.

Guest auzsci

Oh No!!!

My old friend Big Bob, so sad to see that you got rejected but I know you already got a plan B, so best of luck for that. :hug: One of the best things that happened to this thread was the exodus of all our mates from the other forum and you've obviously contributed a hell of a lot to this thread. So a huge thank you from all of us. :notworthy:

Machang, Lankan & groupm, so so sorry about the rejections but get on with plan B/C/D fast!!! You've wasted so much time with VIC. I'm so sorry to see you guys being rejected. I was hoping we could have a big reunion in Melbourne one fine day... :hug:

I hope you guys keep in touch. I will still be on PIO. PM me if you need any help for anything... :wubclub:

Hello Everyone, I following this thread everyday but do not post much. I'm a little quiet....

I was wondering if its possible to have two valid ACS assessments at the same time, both with different occupations on them?

Thank you.

Regards,

P.

Guest soumya

PW1, dont see any problems to it - can very well have differing skills assessments for differing occupations.

But what would you do with them - IMHO you can not make concurrent VIC SMP applications with differing skills assessments & the same does apply for other SMP's.

Ditto for you DIAC application.

Guest mada07

Here is a statistics from a Chinese forum, which shows the process duration and includes states other than VIC. It also indicates that QLD and ACT are the fastest. It may be a reference if you got rejection form VIC. Hope it be useful.

This forum does not support table, so I made an attachment.

Statistics.xls

Statistics.xls

Here is a statistics from a Chinese forum, which shows the process duration and includes states other than VIC. It also indicates that QLD and ACT are the fastest. It may be a reference if you got rejection form VIC. Hope it be useful.

This forum does not support table, so I made an attachment.

mada07,

Awesome work! Thanks a lot for the post!!! :)

armandra!

Guest katie0499
Well Katie,, after the results of today,, I'm afraid we might see rejections more than acceptances. I think we must cross legs now,, additional to crossing fingers,,

Wish you best luck Katie,, and wish you get acceptance and sail on the ocean blue,,

Thanks Oz! I think most of the Nov 4 people have their results. It's time for us, Nov 10 people to get our results too.. or else, ACT and WA will be my plan B and C respectively

Thanks Oz! I think most of the Nov 4 people have their results. It's time for us, Nov 10 people to get our results too.. or else, ACT and WA will be my plan B and C respectively

Most probably tomorrow :swoon:

Best Luck for Nov 4th, 5th, 6th, 10th, 12th and 15th..

I'm the only one 17th,, :cute:

You sound determined to get SS. that's very good,, you have a spirit of a wirier:wink:

My plan B will be to take some magic pill and sleep for 2 years until my 175 will be ready :biglaugh:

Guest lightning
You sound determined to get SS. that's very good,, you have a spirit of a wirier:wink:

My plan B will be to take some magic pill and sleep for 2 years until my 175 will be ready :biglaugh:

Me too... :err:

Me too... :err:

Unfortunately, The new points system doesn't give me any other option. So all what I can do is to wait,, If you can get the score with new points system, it's better to join the warriors army for ss lightning,, :wink:

Yesterday, one of my friends got rejection mail from VIC. He applied on 2nd Dec'2010 under ICT 261399 (Network Security). He has 8 years experience in IT field, IELTS 6.5 (each minimum 6).

The reason of rejection is - No Demand.

Now this is my time to hear something like that because we applied on same day and with same occupation.

Archived