Wa smp?

Waitingawhile

Big whiny voice-Why is there no movement on the WA Govt. page?-so disappointed- does anyone have any concrete info that the plan will defo be published tomorrow, I know Bowen has said he has agreed it but.....still we wait :arghh:

Does anyone (IT experts) think that the changes are already waiting to be uploaded and they just need to press a button tomorrow therefore that's why no changes are being made to the system? Just so fed up of checking:goofy: Sorry for winging everyone.

No. No concrete evidence but vic and act both released on a Monday,so perhaps there is a pattern. I would like to think that act ss will get cos this week.

These are just my thoughts.

I plan on starting on the wine in about 1 Hr and falling into bed in a drunken state later so that I sleep through the night, ready to wake up to the WA smp. Won't care if my head hurts if I see our occ on the list. Cheers everyone fingers crossed and good luck for tomorrow x

Guest perth42

Dispute saying I wouldn't keep checking on the sites I'm afraid it's a complusion! I have hit the wine and got out the kath and kim DVD to take my mind off it! No doubt when I check in the early hours I'll be disappointed, as I have been every since our agent sent us the link back in June! Here's to some wa smp movement while we are sleeping! Fingers and toes!!!

Big whiny voice-Why is there no movement on the WA Govt. page?-so disappointed- does anyone have any concrete info that the plan will defo be published tomorrow, I know Bowen has said he has agreed it but.....still we wait :arghh:

Does anyone (IT experts) think that the changes are already waiting to be uploaded and they just need to press a button tomorrow therefore that's why no changes are being made to the system? Just so fed up of checking:goofy: Sorry for winging everyone.

Yes Rocki an IT expert would clarify this ,I can't see why they have been taking all this time to update the website...An IT expert please ...before WA could do it tomorrow:notworthy:

Think the refresh button is warn out at this stage :mad: So disappointed when the page loads and still no update. Really hope it's tomorrow ... I think I'll actually pass out in shock when I finally see the SMP in black and white :chatterbox:

Fingers crossed... Is it too early for a beer??

Hi all, Totally feel the same :skeptical: :unsure: lets all hope we see some movement as we all deserve to move on from these non stop excuses and hold ups :mad:

Guest perth42

Here's a fw of the lyrics to why are we waiting... This may sum up how a lot of us are feeling lol!!

I'm not a million miles from anywhere*

But i'm a million miles from getting there*

I need a focus just to get me up*

So on the weekdays i just sleep a lot*

Im only comfortable pre-occupied*

So i'm just looking for something to hide*

When i open myself*

I'm always me i am nobody else*

Why are we waiting*

Why can't we start changing*

Why are we waiting*

Always so frustrating*

Why are we waiting*

We need rearranging*

Why are we waiting*

I understand that breaking ties is hard*

But should we really be a mile apart*

What do you think that i am looking for*

Why don't you tell me cause i'm getting bored*

There is so much that still i need to do*

But i'm mechanical and so are you*

We just look to the sun*

We're going nowhere but we're on the run**

I had a life but it was swallowed whole*

So i own nothing that could not be sold*

I can't remember if i had it planned*

I chose the water when i made my stand**

This is the most anxious I've felt in mths :unsure:... Think it's with all the speculation surrounding the possible release tomorrow... Just checked DIAC and WA Migration website and no error messages.. or updates. Hubby is sipping on a beer. I could only manage a cuppa. :eek:

Please WA let tomorrow answer our prayers...

Fingers crossed everyone :yes:

Archived