Help required (TRA Motor Mechanic) and a general whinge

Helz980

Hey guys

I wouldnt normally do this but OH and I were trying to fill in the TRA and ended up arguing. So (and I would never normally do this ) but can anyone give me tips! He is going over as a motor mechanic and its how to script out the training reference etc (have got the examples).................

Anyhoo it may just be me but cos i'm used to doing paper stuff i feel like doing it myself and just let him look at my drafts!! cos i'm sure i'd get it done quicker!

Am I just being a pain?? on the other hand dont answer that!! it could be cos i'm v tired...............

:SLEEP::arghh:

Guest clayton gang

Hi Helz

Ask Laura_Barret. She will be able to help. They have just completed the TRA application. I sent some info to help them an I am sure they can she will help you.

Look under the link Mechanics in Perth.

Jenny

Guest bradnjules

Helz I would love it if my missus offered to fill in my TRA forms for me! :notworthy: I've been putting it off for about a year now, i'm more of a hands on type person and I hate filling out forms.:wacko: Maybe an ultimatum might work, like if you haven't started by X date then I will!!

Good luck anyways!

Hey

Thanks to those who helped me with my dilemma! OH and I sat until after 11pm thurs and completed the 1st draft of the training ref. Had an email 2day to say that it was excellent and thorough and everything was covered so no need to make amendments!! So onto the rest of the form

:)

Guest 8788jt

Hi Helz

Well done on your ref.

I know you've had plenty of other offers but we have passed the TRA also as Motor Mechanic and would gladly offer any help.

good luck - Joanne

• 8 years later...
  • 6 months later...
Hi i passed the TRA as a motor mechanic so if you tell me what details you need i will try to help.

Hi Bruce 7 I have seen on a few threads that you passed the TRA as a mechanic.

Would you please be able to tell me what's is involved in the assessment?

I'am currently a vehicle mechanic in the British Army and would like to know what I should study etc. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks in advance :)

Archived