Category 2's - Where are you now?

GGx0x0

Thanks for the information.Yeah, I did my medicals and sent my PCC too .Well, I DON'T know about the' application decision ready' as I have gone through an agent .hope she has done the needful.Atlast I see some light at the end of the tunnel ,Thanks once again.

Good, I hope everything is ready and works out for you. Sometimes when the COs don't receive the documentation immediately, they kind of fall asleep and forget :laugh:

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jaffarms
Connie

Please update my status to visa received as of this morning.

Relevant dates are in my sig

Cheers

Si

Congrats mate... cheer up and have fun down under...

Cheers

Jaffar

Good, I hope everything is ready and works out for you. Sometimes when the COs don't receive the documentation immediately, they kind of fall asleep and forget :laugh:

Hey RegDwight,thks for the info.As I had done my medicals in June and was worried as to how it was'nt uploaded mailed them on the 27thjuly and got a response that it had been finalised and will to the CO .But, I guess it was on that date that my online status changed to Application being further processed. Then why is my medicals not yet uploaded on my online status?So do I have a CO on my file or not.Please do update. thanks

Hey RegDwight,thks for the info.As I had done my medicals in June and was worried as to how it was'nt uploaded mailed them on the 27thjuly and got a response that it had been finalised and will to the CO .But, I guess it was on that date that my online status changed to Application being further processed. Then why is my medicals not yet uploaded on my online status?So do I have a CO on my file or not.Please do update. thanks

I have a CO since 28/06 and submitted all my documents except for my medicals but even so all my documents are displaying as 'required'. I believe it means the CO hasn't even gone through my file to check the attachments. It's likely, the CO starts inspecting each of your documents once they are all there - saves them time.

By the way, the CO can check the status of your medicals online if you're going via MediBank. They just need your receipt number.

Guest rex123

Conniee r u thr to turn me purpleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Hiii,

OMG!!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!!!

Atlast my dream comes trueee.....Sdney( Dubbo,Orana) Here we come..............

Got the cal from my agent to tell us ur visa has been granted(475 Orana).

Thanks all of you for your wonderful support through out ...

And wish goodluck those who r waiting for the grant.......I would not choose agent if i would have been joined this forum during my earlier stages....that much informative and useful forum this issss.....The good thing I noted is the sincere approach of all the members ...KEEP IT UP GUYS.....

IELTS - Sept 2009

Assessment ( EA - Mech Engr)- Sept 2010 - Dec2010

SS Orana- March 2011 -April 2011

Visa - 475 NSW Orana applied on April 18 2011

Nationality - Indian (Kerala) / High Risk

Ack Recieved - May 13 2011

CO asked for Med and PCC - June 20 2011

Medical and PCC SUBMITTED - July 5 2011

Medical finalised - Aug 3 2011

Visa Grant - Aug 4 2011

THANKS

REX

Hiii,

OMG!!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!!!

And wish goodluck those who r waiting for the grant.......I would not choose agent if i would have been joined this forum during my earlier stages....that much informative and useful forum this issss.....The good thing I noted is the sincere approach of all the members ...KEEP IT UP GUYS.....

IELTS - Sept 2009

Visa Grant - Aug 4 2011

THANKS

REX

Hi Rex, congratulations for the grant :biggrin: wish you luck with your future life in Oz. :cute:

I have a CO since 28/06 and submitted all my documents except for my medicals but even so all my documents are displaying as 'required'. I believe it means the CO hasn't even gone through my file to check the attachments. It's likely, the CO starts inspecting each of your documents once they are all there - saves them time.

By the way, the CO can check the status of your medicals online if you're going via MediBank. They just need your receipt number.

Regarding my medicals they were sent by post.My agent had asked me to do my medicals and PCC before as the CAT 2 applications were being procesed.Hence I had done my medicals .But, now my online status has changed ''to application being processed futher" hence I wanted to know if i had a CO. This was the second time that i had my medicals done .the first one was in2009 and then all the changes took place . I hope this time things will work out.

Hi Razor Dream, In my opinion, the best option would be to renew your wife's passport after you guys get the Australian Visa. I do not know your nationality but I am guessing that your Country will have an embassy in Australia. you can get your passport renewed from that embassy. The other path can be to renew your wife's passport now and inform your CO. In my opinion (although I am not sure) this may delay your case.

I have the same situation. My passport is going to expire in 2013 & I am expecting t get the visa grant by the end of this year or start of 2012. If I change my passport I will have to inform my CO & he may initiate some further security checks, since I belong to a HR country & my security checks are already expected to take 10 months, so I do not want my case to delay any further.

Thanks Ezy Going............... I think now I should not take any risk, If I got VISA then we should handle this..........................// But, After getting VISA & before land in Australia if I renew the expiry date then what will be effect? any idea?

Please share...

Hiii,

OMG!!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!!!

IELTS - Sept 2009

Visa Grant - Aug 4 2011

THANKS

REX

Congratulation Rex123................... Its the time for dance...................... Hope we will also get response from DIAC soon.................

Please anybody share your idea,

Every year in the month of July my company does salary revision. This year its also done & I got the Salary revision letter yesterday. Now my question is:

> Should I have to inform DIAC/CO that my Salary has revised?

Is this must to inform?

Please help...

Every year in the month of July my company does salary revision. This year its also done & I got the Salary revision letter yesterday. Now my question is:

Is this must to inform?

Please help...

The information provided to DIAC was prior to the revision

I wouldn't think would affect it unless someone disagree here

Guest jaffarms

Is this must to inform?

Please help...

Congrats on your salary revision. DIAC wouldnt care about it... my personal suggestion is not required.

Cheers

Jaffar

THANK GOD! THANK GOD!

We (Myself & my Spouse) Got the VISA on 08/08/11 & these days were busy to get the stamp on our Passport.................. Its a Great Pleasure for me............ I feel very happy..................

I would like to Thank this Forum, Its help me a lot.....................

Now a lot of work need to do .................

Best Wishes for all...................

My Timeline shows in signature.................

Nothing is going gud so far...... Juz waiting for response from case officer after medical and pcc submited , is four month gone...... is so frustration now.... dear.no response.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys,

Finally got our visa granted after 16 months wait, 9 months in processing because of "external checks" black hole.

Anyway, that is behind us now and after awesome snow holiday in NZ visas are stamped and we back at home in Melbourne in our new status.

Good luck to you all, especially for fellow applicants from high risk countries !

_______

Vic SS 14/4/2010, Application lodged 14/4/2010, CO - November 2010, HR country - Belarus, Grant - 25/08/2011

Hi guys,

Finally got our visa granted after 16 months wait, 9 months in processing because of "external checks" black hole.

Anyway, that is behind us now and after awesome snow holiday in NZ visas are stamped and we back at home in Melbourne in our new status.

Good luck to you all, especially for fellow applicants from high risk countries !

_______

Vic SS 14/4/2010, Application lodged 14/4/2010, CO - November 2010, HR country - Belarus, Grant - 25/08/2011

Congratulations

Hi All,

We finally were granted our Visa today. So happy.

TRA Granted 03 Nov 09...State Sponsership WA lodged 04 Nov 09...176 Visa Lodged 25Mar2010...State Sponsership Granted 08Jun2010.WA SMP.Case Officer Assigned 14 Jan 2011.Police Clearance Granted/Meds 24Aug11. Visa Granted 09Sep2011. Yipeeeeee

Archived