Police check submitted:

Date CO assigned: 10, 11, 10

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WEEKLY UPDATE

Well this week has been a fantastic week for applicants sponsored by VICTORIA ......everyone with Victoria SS is pink on our list. WOW!!:v_SPIN:

CONGRATULATIONS again to the following who got CO this week:

bebac30 (HR)(176)(Oct 09)

Cots (LR)(176)(Oct 09)

Fitz Sher (LR)(176)(Nov 09)

HMVA79 (Lenneke)(LR)(176)(Dec 09)

N111kkx (LR)(176)(Oct 09)

Cornish78 (LR)(176)(April 2010)

Pasonjayne (LR)(176)(Dec 09)

HopeJay (LR)(176)(July 10)

Vickymel (HR)(176)(Oct 09)

Stevenson (LR)(176)(Feb 10)

P1UG (176)(LR)(Sept 08)

Noodle (176)(LR)(Nov 09)

Paddygunner (LR)(176)(Oct 10)

Cookie Girl (LR)(176)(Oct 09)

Kevin jc (LR)(176)(Oct 10)

Good luck to those with ACT SS next week and fingers crossed that WA come out with their SMP list.

Regards

Connie

:hug:

Guest Wannabeoz

Name: Wannabeoz

Date of Visa application: August 09

Nationality: British

High/Low Risk: Low

Trade/profession: PR Professional

Visa type: 176

Which State Sponsored: ACT

Date of SMP Applications:

Date of SMP Granted:

Onshore/offshore: Offshore

Pre-November 2010 Category: 4

Medicals submitted:

Police check submitted:

Date CO assigned: Not yet!

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted

Hi connie this is an idea but when your doing the weekly update do you think it would be a good idea if you included the state??

When other states are added in as well it would be interesting to see if there is a pattern.

Hi connie this is an idea but when your doing the weekly update do you think it would be a good idea if you included the state??

When other states are added in as well it would be interesting to see if there is a pattern.

Thanks JK2510 for the idea I will do that next week.:yes:

Regards

Connie

Guest jains005

So it's confirmed the eligibility given in the list is only for new applicants? Anyone proves that here??

Still a bit worried about it....

Hi guys,

My friend was allocated a CO yesterday.

Name: Happytime

Date of Visa application: 10 October 2010

Nationality: China

High/Low Risk:

Trade/profession: Civil Engineer

Visa type: 176

Which State Sponsored: VIC

Date of SMP Applications: 6 April 2010

Date of SMP Granted: 7 October 2010

Onshore/offshore: Offshore

Pre-November 2010 Category: Cat 3

Medicals submitted: No

Police check submitted: No

Date CO assigned: 12 November 2010

Date visa granted:

Guest mackdmello

hi Connie that was great , happytime got a CO already, i am quite worried right about my visa application, which was submittted on 13April 2009 and and SS granted on 13Dec 2009, i have still not got a Case Officer, i am from India but working in Dubai at the moment. i have seen a lot of Applicant getting a Case officer who have applied after me and who have got SS also after me, what shld i do, getting frustated waiting to get a CO Officer.

Any advice on this matter.

hi Connie that was great , happytime got a CO already, i am quite worried right about my visa application, which was submittted on 13April 2009 and and SS granted on 13Dec 2009, i have still not got a Case Officer, i am from India but working in Dubai at the moment. i have seen a lot of Applicant getting a Case officer who have applied after me and who have got SS also after me, what shld i do, getting frustated waiting to get a CO Officer.

Hi Mackdmello

We also applied June 2009 for ACT state sponsorship, which was granted in Nov 2009 and we dont have a case officer yet. Perhaps Happytime was from a different state. Which state have you got ss through? I think the ACT will be allocated case officers very soon and hopefully soon we will find out.

Guest mackdmello

hi

i got my SS from Vic staate.

Mackdmello

Hi Mackdmello

We also applied June 2009 for ACT state sponsorship, which was granted in Nov 2009 and we dont have a case officer yet. Perhaps Happytime was from a different state. Which state have you got ss through? I think the ACT will be allocated case officers very soon and hopefully soon we will find out.

I know it is frustrating when you see so many Vic SMP Applicants get COs and you are still waiting.... You don't really know if you have one already working on your file. Besides, they are still alloting COs to VIC SMP applicants.

Good luck and hopefully you will hear from them soon.

Dear Mackdmello

I am sure that you will hear something soon. You probably already have a CO but they have just not been in contact yet. I think that you should wait till next week and if you still have not heard anything then maybe you should give them a call.

Keeping my fingers crossed that you hear something very soon.

Regards

Connie

:hug:

Guest mackdmello

Hi,

i have used an agent for application.

Thanks

Macklon

Have a lot ot Vic states been receiving their case officers? Did you use an agent or yourself to do all your application/s etc.?

Guest VickyMel
which was submittted on 13April 2009 and and SS granted on 13Dec 2009, i have still not got a Case Officer, i am from India but working in Dubai at the moment.

Hi Mack

Hope you hear something soon - I know I was worried when I saw people getting COs who had applied after us.

Given you applied April 2009 maybe send (or ask your agent to) them a PLE just to ask - although we got a bog standard reply that said nothing when we tried that told us absolutely nothing.

Have you checked your online status?

I know it is frustrating when you see so many Vic SMP Applicants get COs and you are still waiting.... You don't really know if you have one already working on your file. Besides, they are still alloting COs to VIC SMP applicants.

Good luck and hopefully you will hear from them soon.

:hug: very frustrating waiting

But I imagine it takes their admin staff a few days to go through each file before it gets forwarded to the CO

I hope they start flowing soon.

Good luck all

VickyMel

Guest jumbojet
Let's hope all the Case Officers had a good weekend and a good night's sleep. I reckon all ACT'ers will get CO's this week (and Visas by Christmas). What a great present that would be!

:biggrin::jiggy::animal-pig::santadance:

I sure hope so!!!!!!!! Counting the hours till the new working week..... :wideeyed:

Archived