Category 2's - Where are you now?

GGx0x0

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Great, that's was I hoping for, means we get get the afternoon ferry back and be home for tea!:biggrin:

Ours took 1.5 hours today for 2 adults - pretty straightforward, although I did notice a bit of a queue building up as we left!! Must be lots of people moving :biggrin:

Congratulations. When you say your medicals were submitted on 24th November, is that the date they were received in Sydney??? Ours are on a plane right now heading for Sydney!

:biggrin:

Our appointment was on the 24th (Manchester) and results were sent electronically. Blood test results took 2 days to return. Recieved by case officer on 26th. Couldn't believe it was so quick.

Guest aussiedream
Our medicals were sent electronically and received by our case officer on Friday 26th Nov........... Visa granted 4 days later

Congratulations for the great news. Could you tell us which Team processed your application? Thanks

we have done our medical check. and since hubby had a knee surgery a few months ago, now need the surgeon to write a report on the operation to be submitted together with the medical check.

now.. filling the lengthy Form 80.

wonder if anyone can advice me on question 30. Details of Intended Visit to Australia.Where the question asks about date of arrival or proposed arrival, place of proposed arrival, period of time permitted to remain in Australia as authorized on arrival...

since, we still haven't gotten our visa, I'm not sure how to answer this question. Any advice for me on this ?

Guest mikka711
we have done our medical check. and since hubby had a knee surgery a few months ago, now need the surgeon to write a report on the operation to be submitted together with the medical check.

wonder if anyone can advice me on question 30. Details of Intended Visit to Australia.Where the question asks about date of arrival or proposed arrival, place of proposed arrival, period of time permitted to remain in Australia as authorized on arrival...

since, we still haven't gotten our visa, I'm not sure how to answer this question. Any advice for me on this ?

Our agent told us to fill the boxes in Q30 as follows:

Date = TBA

Place = Canberra, ACT

Period = Permament

Purpose = Migrant

Address = TBA

HTH:v_SPIN:

Hi Mikka, Thank you so much!!

ha.. I wonder if you could help me with the next ..

question 25, give details of your previous visits to Australia, in this question, we need to answer the date of visit, type of entry and place where visa was issued.

in the previous visit, I used, "eta.immi.gov.au" to apply for the visitor visa so should I answered in place where visa was issued as "ETA" ?

thank you in advance :)

Our agent told us to fill the boxes in Q30 as follows:

Date = TBA

Place = Canberra, ACT

Period = Permament

Purpose = Migrant

Address = TBA

HTH:v_SPIN:

Guest mikka711

Hmmm, not sure on that one TBH, never been to Australia so I've not done that part of the form. Hopefully someone else will post the answer soon or maybe your agent could advise:unsure:

thank you Mikka, it is ok.. :cute:

will see if others could help me.

we are doing this all by ourselves, so sometime we feel so uncertain.. but it is grateful that POSInOZ is always in great help!!

Hmmm, not sure on that one TBH, never been to Australia so I've not done that part of the form. Hopefully someone else will post the answer soon or maybe your agent could advise:unsure:

Guest VickyMel

We put unknown and referred to Q37 where we wrote that it depended on when the visa was issued.

It doesn't seem to have been questioned.

Sent Form80 Today now waiting for Medical and PCC request .... every thing crossed :confused:

Good luck - hopefully you will hear back really quickly.

Hi Mikka, Thank you so much!!

ha.. I wonder if you could help me with the next ..

question 25, give details of your previous visits to Australia, in this question, we need to answer the date of visit, type of entry and place where visa was issued.

in the previous visit, I used, "eta.immi.gov.au" to apply for the visitor visa so should I answered in place where visa was issued as "ETA" ?

thank you in advance :)

I had an ETA visa -

I put in the type as ETA and put the place I got it from as 'internet'

again it has not been questioned

Good luck

VickyMel

Guest jains005

hi ALL,

At last it is finalized. I must enter Australia before 1st Jan 2011. So my new year is going to be in Australia.

Feeling so happy at the same time tensed a bit as i have to arrange everything in a short time.

Big thanks to PiO which has been very therapeutic for me in the entire troublesome time since i started the process.

Connie, please purple me up. which i never thought would happen so soon...

Jains

Guest mackdmello

hI musmanasghar ,

even i have send all the documents like ( work experience, payslips, bank statement, form 80 and form 1221 as well. so let's wait and watch, for medical request and PCC clearance, my agent told me to go ahead with medicals and PCC for us, so we have booked our medicals as well. let's hope for the best. Hope everything goes well for u and for us with the documents submitted.

Wish u good luck and all the best for future days to come.

Macklon Dmello

Sent Form80 Today now waiting for Medical and PCC request .... every thing crossed :confused:

Guest mackdmello

Hi Need2chew, our file is with caseofficer in team 6.

let's hope good news from them, any body with team 6 Case Officer.

Macklon Dmello

hI musmanasghar ,

even i have send all the documents like ( work experience, payslips, bank statement, form 80 and form 1221 as well. so let's wait and watch, for medical request and PCC clearance, my agent told me to go ahead with medicals and PCC for us, so we have booked our medicals as well. let's hope for the best. Hope everything goes well for u and for us with the documents submitted.

Wish u good luck and all the best for future days to come.

Macklon Dmello

hi man GOOD LUCK ... may u have good news soon

Guest bebac30
Hi Need2chew, our file is with caseofficer in team 6.

let's hope good news from them, any body with team 6 Case Officer.

Macklon Dmello

We have CO from team 6. Half hour ago i saw that hubby`s medicals are finalised (02.12.2010) so i guess that grant will be soon :) Our CO few days ago wrote that he just wait medicals to be cleared and he can grant visa :)) so it will be soon :jiggy:

Guest mikka711
hi ALL,

At last it is finalized. I must enter Australia before 1st Jan 2011. So my new year is going to be in Australia.

Feeling so happy at the same time tensed a bit as i have to arrange everything in a short time.

Big thanks to PiO which has been very therapeutic for me in the entire troublesome time since i started the process.

Connie, please purple me up. which i never thought would happen so soon...

Jains

z4cf696a87e5fd.gif

Well done:jiggy:Good luck with getting everything ready quickly:v_SPIN:

Hi VickyMel, Thank you :)

I will answer as you advise, to referred to Q37 for additional explanation that it depends on when the visa was issued.

Thank you so much!

We put unknown and referred to Q37 where we wrote that it depended on when the visa was issued.

It doesn't seem to have been questioned.

I had an ETA visa -

I put in the type as ETA and put the place I got it from as 'internet'

again it has not been questioned

Good luck

VickyMel

Archived