Category 2's - Where are you now?

GGx0x0

Guest bilaln30
Hi Ozzieland,

mine was a online application and it was submitted in 13 april 2009, i believe since i am from high risk country that's why, they are delaaying, very few high risk country people are allocated CO officer. i check my online staus everyday on the net, but it is of no use, it simply wasting time, i guess. those who have got case officer are very lucky, good luck guys, congrats on getting officer, it so frustating to see people after me getting CO officer and me inspite of lodging so early no use.

thanks

Macklon

i am in the same situation as u are. I am probably the oldest applicant with CO in cat 2. It is very frustrating for me to be in such limbo. I pray for u that u get CO soon.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey everyone Noodle has let me know that they have been granted their Visa today!!:jiggy:

Congratulations Noodle!!

Name:Noodle

Date of Visa application:04/11/09

Nationality:British

High/Low Risk:Low

Trade/profession:Motor Mechanic

Visa type:176

Which State Sponsored:Victoria

Date of SMP Applications: July 09

Date of SMP Granted:(Old SS) - August 09

Onshore/offshore:offshore

Pre-November 2010 Category: None

Medicals submitted: 15 November 2010

Police check submitted: 18 November 2010

Date CO assigned: 10 November 2010

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted: 23 November 2010

Regards

Connie

:hug:

i am in the same situation as u are. I am probably the oldest applicant with CO in cat 2. It is very frustrating for me to be in such limbo. I pray for u that u get CO soon.

Bilan

I think you should call DIAC ... i was allotted a CO on 12 th nov I did not know about it until i called them today... I am sure u have a CO to call em tomorrow

Guest bilaln30
Bilan

I think you should call DIAC ... i was allotted a CO on 12 th nov I did not know about it until i called them today... I am sure u have a CO to call em tomorrow

i have a CO but it is useless to have CO who does nothing except to tell me that he is waiting for secueity checks to be finalized. God knows when these checks would be over which were started in Dec 2009

Guest VickyMel
Guys! This 2008 dinosaur gotta CO and lots of things are MET in my electronic checklist. :jiggy:

Congratulations JVG - hope you become an extinct Dinosaur very very soon. Great to see things moving for you!

Yes, I have been allocated a Case Officer.

please turn me PINK :)

Yeah! Glad to have you officially with us :wink:

:hug: checks must be sooooo frustrating

Hey everyone Noodle has let me know that they have been granted their Visa today!!:jiggy:

Brilliant news - chuffed to bits for you Ley

VickyMel

Guest mikka711
yay! after waited on the line for 30 minutes, I manage to speak to an officer.

Yes, I have been allocated a Case Officer.

please turn me PINK :)

Great news! Another ACTer! Congrats kuching and goodonya for hanging on the line for 30 mins:notworthy::v_SPIN:

Guest mikka711

Congratulations Noodle!!

Name:Noodle

Date of Visa application:04/11/09

Nationality:British

High/Low Risk:Low

Trade/profession:Motor Mechanic

Visa type:176

Which State Sponsored:Victoria

Date of SMP Applications: July 09

Date of SMP Granted:(Old SS) - August 09

Onshore/offshore:offshore

Pre-November 2010 Category: None

Medicals submitted: 15 November 2010

Police check submitted: 18 November 2010

Date CO assigned: 10 November 2010

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted: 23 November 2010

Regards

Connie

Well done Noodle:v_SPIN:

z4ceba3f99bde8.gif

Name: dferri2000

Date of Visa application: 10th March 2010

Nationality: British

High/Low Risk: Low

Trade/profession: Chnage Management (Organisation & Methods Analyst)

Visa type: 176

Which State Sponsored: ACT

Onshore/offshore: Offshore

Pre-November 2010 Category: 5

Medicals submitted:

Police check submitted:

Date CO assigned: 17th November 2010

Date visa granted:

Name: dferri2000

Date of Visa application: 10th March 2010

Nationality: British

High/Low Risk: Low

Trade/profession: Chnage Management (Organisation & Methods Analyst)

Visa type: 176

Which State Sponsored: ACT

Onshore/offshore: Offshore

Pre-November 2010 Category: 5

Medicals submitted:

Police check submitted:

Date CO assigned: 17th November 2010

Date visa granted:

CONGRATULATIONS and Welcome to the thread.

I have added you to the front page and turned you pink.

Regards

Connie

Hi Sherin

Congratulations !!! How do you know you have had a CO since 12th Nov. I knew of my CO just yesterday. Good luck for your visa !!

When I called DIAC I asked them if I had a CO allocated... they said yes.. I further questioned when he/she was allocated they told 12th NOV... since Connie is maintaining the Stats of when CO is allocated... I thought this info would be handy ..

Guest mikka711

Congrats sherin! Good luck with getting a speedy visa grant... hopefully us ACT/VIC/NT sponsored will all get uber-speedy visa grants to make way for others when the rest of the SMPs are released, to avoid too much bottle-necking so to speak, lol:v_SPIN:

Guest mackdmello

Hi Mikka,

my agent had send a plea for the update of my application last sunday (ie 15th of Nov ) to DIAC but there is still no reply from them, today when i called the agent to enquire he said that they are replying to our mails , and he tried calling them as well today , but he was on hold for sometime and then they transfered the call and it got disconnected, he said we can't keep on calling them but what he can do is he can tell their people in australia( ie they have a branch in australia as well) to call DIAC from australia abt my status and hopefully by monday we should get some reply, he also said that they are still going on random basis. he told me to keep calm , ur application is going smoothly, but for how long it will go on , it is almost 2 yrs now that i have applied (13 april 2009)is the application date for me.

so i don't know what to do let's wait and watch , what else .

i hope i hear some good news next week.

Any suggestion from forum members abt what to do, my agent is very cool abt it.

Macklon

Congrats sherin! Good luck with getting a speedy visa grant... hopefully us ACT/VIC/NT sponsored will all get uber-speedy visa grants to make way for others when the rest of the SMPs are released, to avoid too much bottle-necking so to speak, lol:v_SPIN:

Hi Macklon,

Do you have TRN number? If so perhaps you could make a call directly to DIAC? the number to dial is +611300364613 and the telephone hour is 9am ~ 4pm.

I was on hold for 30 minutes on the line, and I finally get an answer from an operator. And, manage to find out that my application had been allocated with a case officer.

I am not sure if this works, but if you manage to call and check then at least you would know what is the status.

All the best.

KuChing

Hi Mikka,

my agent had send a plea for the update of my application last sunday (ie 15th of Nov ) to DIAC but there is still no reply from them, today when i called the agent to enquire he said that they are replying to our mails , and he tried calling them as well today , but he was on hold for sometime and then they transfered the call and it got disconnected, he said we can't keep on calling them but what he can do is he can tell their people in australia( ie they have a branch in australia as well) to call DIAC from australia abt my status and hopefully by monday we should get some reply, he also said that they are still going on random basis. he told me to keep calm , ur application is going smoothly, but for how long it will go on , it is almost 2 yrs now that i have applied (13 april 2009)is the application date for me.

so i don't know what to do let's wait and watch , what else .

i hope i hear some good news next week.

Any suggestion from forum members abt what to do, my agent is very cool abt it.

Macklon

Guest VickyMel
Hi Macklon,

Do you have TRN number? If so perhaps you could make a call directly to DIAC? the number to dial is +611300364613 and the telephone hour is 9am ~ 4pm.

They have spoken to other people who were using agents.

VickyMel

Wow this is fast ...apart from Work Experience , Medicals and PCC all has turned to met as on today

Wow thats great news.

Have you got FORM 80 Request ? :biggrin:

Everything on my online status has been changed to MET. Only Health related Forms are displayed as REQUIRED and FORM80 REQUESTED

Archived