October 2010 Site Stats

Cerberus1

629536487.pngCalling all statistics fans, here are the latest batch of stats.

(N.B: Stats for October will be have been effected by the server move at the beginning of the month)

Total number of posts in October: 23,720 (up 11% on October09)

Number of unique visitors in October: 146,331 (up 35% on Oct09)

Total number of 'visits' in October: 298,360 (up 41% on Oct09)

Number of pages viewed/displayed in October: 6,253,198 (up 79% on Oct09)

Number of new users in October: 898

And now for some random stats:

More replied to thread in the last 10 days.

1st) - Women ONLY thread

4th) - the handsome mans club - pio

Number of new users signed up to the Pomsinoz newsletter since registration started in July - 1,812.

If any existing members wish to register for the forum newsletter, they can do so here. It gets sent out around once a month, so we're not going to bombard your inbox:cute:. Next month, as it's Christmas, there'll be a small quiz on the newsletter with a cash prize for the first correct entries received from the Northern & Southern hemispheres (to give everyone a chance) so keep a lookout in your inbox.

Cheers

Rob

Guest guest30085

And now for some random stats:

More replied to thread in the last 10 days.

1st) - Women ONLY thread

4th) - the handsome mans club - pio

I know you have to report all of the other stats Rob and obviously dont want to show favouritism . . . . so I have just highlighted the most important stats - thank you Rob :notworthy:

Guest guest37336

Hi Rob.

You have just concreted certain opinions about the difference in the sexes.

Woman talk far more than men, :biglaugh:, men can't multi task, :mad:, and it won't be long before PIO needs a bigger server with the amount of users. :eek:

Cheers Tony.:wink:

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Hi Rob

who has posted the most in the last month?

Is it sh7tman again?

And which thread had the most posts in the last month.................. HMC?

Spill the beans and cut out the female bias. lol

Guest guest37336
I guess that prooves Girls rule whilst Boys drool !!!! lol

Cal x

Hi Cal.

The blokes only 'drool' :rolleyes: because the Woman Only Thread kept putting pictures in of woman dressed very scantily, thongs, breasts, bottys, high heels, stockings, and may I say, some truly amazing pictures of sexy cartoon witches. :embarrassed::biglaugh:

You women know the mens weaknesses, and play on it. Fair play to you,:notworthy::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Guest The Ropey HOFF
Hi Cal.

The blokes only 'drool' :rolleyes: because the Woman Only Thread kept putting pictures in of woman dressed very scantily, thongs, breasts, bottys, high heels, stockings, and may I say, some truly amazing pictures of sexy cartoon witches. :embarrassed::biglaugh:

You women know the mens weaknesses, and play on it. Fair play to you,:notworthy::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Do you think if we got some pictures of tonyman and sh7tman dressed like this, that our numbers would go up? :chatterbox::laugh:

Hi Rob

who has posted the most in the last month?

Is it sh7tman again?

And which thread had the most posts in the last month.................. HMC?

Spill the beans and cut out the female bias. lol

Well Jim, you've certainly been doing your part for the guys, as you were the top poster in October.

The forum stats only give me thread details for the last 10 days, but seen as this is so important, I've manually calculated the posts for 'women only' & the handsome mens club, for the month of October.

And the verdict is.

Women only - 889 posts

HMC - 1004 posts

Guest The Ropey HOFF
Well Jim, you've certainly been doing your part for the guys, as you were the top poster in October.

The forum stats only give me thread details for the last 10 days, but seen as this is so important, I've manually calculated the posts for 'women only' & the handsome mens club, for the month of October.

And the verdict is.

Women only - 889 posts

HMC - 1004

Yeagh BABY, Yeagh.:laugh:

Guest guest30085

And the verdict is.

Women only - 889 posts

HMC - 1004 posts

Thanks Rob :no:

:biglaugh:

Guest guest37336
quality-quantity.jpg

Remember, it's Quality over Quantity:wink::laugh:

That's me out of the equation then. :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Guest The Ropey HOFF
quality-quantity.jpg

Remember, it's Quality over Quantity:wink::laugh:

Whatever.lol:laugh:

wo- 898

HMC 1004

Read it and weep.:yes::biglaugh:

Guest The Ropey HOFF
I guess the victory margin would be even bigger if HMC threw open it's doors to members who currently aren't eligible, due to not possessing hoff-adonis like looks.

You would get in Rob, tonyman is president and he vets all the newcomers, but he is drunk most days so the standard is low and as i say........................ you would probably just scrape in. lol:laugh:

You would get in Rob, tonyman is president and he vets all the newcomers, but he is drunk most days so the standard is low and as i say........................ you would probably just scrape in. lol:laugh:

Stop Press: Stewards Inquiry. 'Women Only' declared winner after The Ropey Hoff suffers 200 post penalty for being a cheeky rapscallion.:mad::laugh:

Guest guest30085
Stop Press: Stewards Inquiry. 'Women Only' declared winner after The Ropey Hoff suffers 200 post penalty for being a cheeky rapscallion.

:notworthy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::notworthy:

Guest The Ropey HOFF
Stop Press: Stewards Inquiry. 'Women Only' declared winner after The Ropey Hoff suffers 200 post penalty for being a cheeky rapscallion.:mad::laugh:

We cheated anyway we posted knowt for about 150 posts, just to catch up, so we are frauds really, overnight we came from behind and overtook them, with 250 fast posts, 150 rubbish ones and 100 quality ones, the girls were shocked though. lol

:laugh::yes::tongue:

Archived