Plans For The Weekend

Guest guest37336

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I went to Bletchley Park today, the home of the Enigma codebreakers in WWII. It was fascinating and very moving. Incredible to think that some 8,000 people worked there in complete secrecy from 1940 - 1945 their contribution shortened the war by up to two years and no one knew about it until 30 years ago. The German Enigma Cipher machine code was broken despite a probability of millions and millions to one.

A highly recommended day out to anyone and very poignant.

Guest sunnyday
Ooooooooooo Im sooooooooooo excited about this weekend . . . . .

Im doing my year end accounts :no:

And its absolutely weeing down here in my part of Lancashire :sad:

Oh Gill you poor thing, make sure you do something fab next weekend to make up for it :hug:

Guest guest30038
Sounds good to me Kev, enjoy.:wink:

Cheers Tony

So far so good. Sold the fish I needed to in order to make room for two breeding pairs. Auctioned a fish book that I got from Amazon US..........and just as they did last time, they sent two by mistake :biggrin: for the price of one, so the auctioned book has paid for my copy. :jiggy:

This arvo I go pick up a fish that Jake wanted for his birthday. I wanted to surprise him but the bloke can't keep it till Wednesday

aIMG_5058-1.jpg&t=1

They grow to 18" and I'm guessing Jake will use it as a "tool" to ask for a bigger tank later:biglaugh: I can see this is gonna cost me more than the 90 bucks for the fish! :rolleyes:

Archived