176 visa

hellsbells712

O.M.G !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We have just done it........We have just lodged our 176 state sponsored visa. Whoo Hoo......... Here's to the long wait now ????????

Hey Good Luck With The Visa Application! We Lodged Our 176 SS Visa Application With the DIAC In August 2010(So Only Last Month) and Now the wait Begins!!!!

Steve+Wendy.

Guest Taylor72
O.M.G !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We have just done it........We have just lodged our 176 state sponsored visa. Whoo Hoo......... Here's to the long wait now ????????

OMG youve caught me up u little minx lol x:hug: Yehhhhh !!!!

Lets hope it works in our favour when the smp s are signed off ,:unsure:hopefully soon !!!! .

Time to tell the folks lovely x

so pleased for you x

Annette:hug::hug:

Guest Taylor72
Hey Good Luck With The Visa Application! We Lodged Our 176 SS Visa Application With the DIAC In August 2010(So Only Last Month) and Now the wait Begins!!!!

Steve+Wendy.

Good luck steve and wendy, time to sit back and twiddle the thumbs :wink:

Annette and Keith

OMG youve caught me up u little minx lol x:hug: Yehhhhh !!!!

Lets hope it works in our favour when the smp s are signed off ,:unsure:hopefully soon !!!! .

Time to tell the folks lovely x

so pleased for you x

Annette:hug::hug:

Oh yea, lets hope these SMP's do get signed off......

Folks..... OMG- Do I have to?????? Can't I just disappear off the face of the earth, well, this side of the world anyway. LOL

Guest ozziepozzie

Congrats Hellsbells. I am about to send my skills assessment and DIAC application. Waiting for my Uni to send me a copy of the transcript. Got IELTS waiting for me in October!! Cant wait...

Guest Taylor72
Congrats Hellsbells. I am about to send my skills assessment and DIAC application. Waiting for my Uni to send me a copy of the transcript. Got IELTS waiting for me in October!! Cant wait...

Hi

Good luck with everything !! Just keep focused cos its got to be worth it !!!!:laugh:

Annette x

Congrats and lots of luck - followed your story on here a bit ( and IELTS traumas) as I am also a nurse. V envious though as we can't wait to apply , but having to wait for WA SMP.

Also sympathise with the parent thing. not told ours yet, there always seems to be a reason to not say anything !!. Will be on the tarmac at Heathrow before we do the way we're going.

Anyway hope it all goes well and you are there soon

Rachel

Archived