Can you get cats like in the UK here?

mike 6r4

All the cats I've seen about seem to be thin ugly very short haired! Can you get cats like in the UK here. I don't mean long haired ones just "normal"! We always used to get our cats from either local farms or cat charities so they were just cats, no specific breed! Anyone help as we'd love another cat but not an ugly one!

All the cats I've seen about seem to be thin ugly very short haired! Can you get cats like in the UK here. I don't mean long haired ones just "normal"! We always used to get our cats from either local farms or cat charities so they were just cats, no specific breed! Anyone help as we'd love another cat but not an ugly one!

ugly cat ......! !!! im sure some cat would think ...god ive got an ugly owner , could this be you ....? probs ur makeup hides it .......... and body tans ........show some respect for animals ......

I have two and think they are beautiful because we love them

Got my ginger tom from RSPCA Robinsons Road Pearcedale as a kitten.

Got my lovely white lady as a stray from under the local school.

Try the Keysborough Animal Shelter its not far from you The Australian Animal Protection Society (Keysborough Animal Shelter)

Also RSPCA Victoria has pictures of cats on their web site so you can select one you like. Kittens cost more than cats.

Trading Post has a section for free dogs cats and other small animals.

Guest chris955

I agree, ugly murderous vermin. Just my opinion. :biggrin:

All cats are ugly , the one that comes round here is going to be one ugly sorry son of a bitch( sorry she) cos if the dogs dont have it i am shredded my flyscreen

Archived