RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

Guest Rangerider33
LOL dont worry im the same!!! ha ha ha thats funny!

Yeh im working full time in a salon in Huddersfield. No i didnt use a migration agent did u?? There so bloody expensive and i i decided i could fill in forms myself!!

Do you know of anyone else who has applied for this same visa and been approved recently??

Are u working whilst being back then?

Yea I did use an agent. I was originally supposed to be applying through GSM after studying for 2 years there with that intention but then they changed the rules last January! Since it was all so complicated and i didn't want to take any chances I used my agent. pricey-yes, worth it-hope so!!

I am working in office admin, its really crap and I hate it. Zanzi just had there visa approved a couple of pages back in this forum (have a look). there time line was nearly the same as mine and had heard nothing then bang, whole things done within 3 hours of each other. I did hear that they are now processing July's applications. Yours was lodged in September yea? beginning or end?

Off to bed now (after I have checked my email 5 more times) in preparation for another dull day at the office!

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest vickydatious
Yea I did use an agent. I was originally supposed to be applying through GSM after studying for 2 years there with that intention but then they changed the rules last January! Since it was all so complicated and i didn't want to take any chances I used my agent. pricey-yes, worth it-hope so!!

I am working in office admin, its really crap and I hate it. Zanzi just had there visa approved a couple of pages back in this forum (have a look). there time line was nearly the same as mine and had heard nothing then bang, whole things done within 3 hours of each other. I did hear that they are now processing July's applications. Yours was lodged in September yea? beginning or end?

Off to bed now (after I have checked my email 5 more times) in preparation for another dull day at the office!

Ahh bless ya!!

yeh well i soppose i would of used one too if i was you. Mine was lodged middle of september so god knows when i will hear something. But when i do i will be the happiest person alive!!

Well goodnight...chin up!

I really feel for you rangerider , its an awful way to live life in limbo.

We emailed case officer last night to ask for a current time frame and she told us she couldnt do that as our nomination hadnt been approved yet. id have thought that would be done before requesting for 80's from us

Guest Rangerider33
I really feel for you rangerider , its an awful way to live life in limbo.

We emailed case officer last night to ask for a current time frame and she told us she couldnt do that as our nomination hadnt been approved yet. id have thought that would be done before requesting for 80's from us

The same thing happened to me, I had the form 80's requested by the case officer that is processing the visa application but still heard nothing about the nomination!!

Hows the weather up there now?

Guest Rangerider33
rain now, but atleast all the snow and ice has cleared .

Yes Rain here now too. Glad the snow has gone as well, although we didn't get as much as you!

Guest Rangerider33
Our employers have been asked for more information on the position? They are planning to hire an agent to finalise things, i think they are scared its all going to fall through after all the effort put in.

Hopefully the end is in sight.

Anything happening for you?

Really? what kind of information? Getting an agent for the last bit might not be a bad idea if it helps, then it will be worth it right?

NO :-( u!!?

Nooooo!!!! :arghh:

It's happening this week!! I have decided!

:heart_head_crying_t:heart_head_crying_t

Really? what kind of information? Getting an agent for the last bit might not be a bad idea if it helps, then it will be worth it right?

Nooooo!!!! :arghh:

It's happening this week!! I have decided!

:heart_head_crying_t:heart_head_crying_t

Just more info about the post, local advertising etc,we thought that would all have been taken care of when the RCB ok'd the post

Guest AnnaStu

Hello Everyone!

just got this e-mail of DIAC:

We are currently allocationg application for the month of July 1 2010.

Please be bare with us whilst we try to allocate all application

accordingly. Your application was lodged on 29/07/2010.

Regards,

Rowena

Communications Team

Permanent Employer Sponsored Entry (NSW, QLD, ACT)

Parramatta Centre of Excellence

Guest vickydatious
Hello Everyone!

Regards,

Rowena

Communications Team

hey!

So how long do you reckon it will take them to get to september applications!!!? You should hear soon they hey! What visa are you applying for??

Hello Everyone!

Regards,

Rowena

Communications Team

fantastic, thats certainly good news x

Guest AnnaStu
hey!

So how long do you reckon it will take them to get to september applications!!!? You should hear soon they hey! What visa are you applying for??

Hi vickydatious!

im a hairdresser on a rsms subclass 119.have u lodged yours at parramatta too? its an absolute joke but at least they got back to me to let me know where things stand.hopefully it will be no longer than 4 weeks now.good luck with yours!

Guest vickydatious
Hi vickydatious!

im a hairdresser on a rsms subclass 119.have u lodged yours at parramatta too? its an absolute joke but at least they got back to me to let me know where things stand.hopefully it will be no longer than 4 weeks now.good luck with yours!

hey!!

thankyou, you too. yeh im a hairdresser too applying for the 119. i applied in september at the parramatta. Stressng me out though waiting! where abouts will u be workiong in oz? i wil be in townsville.

Guest AnnaStu
hey!!

thankyou, you too. yeh im a hairdresser too applying for the 119. i applied in september at the parramatta. Stressng me out though waiting! where abouts will u be workiong in oz? i wil be in townsville.

i will be working in queanbeyan nsw thats just about 10 min out of canberra.are u applying offshore? the wait is killing me...just want to go now!

Guest Rangerider33
Hello Everyone!

Regards,

Rowena

Communications Team

That is about the third time this week that I have read that. Did you email them to get that response?

They must be processing mine then?!???

Guest Rangerider33
Just more info about the post, local advertising etc,we thought that would all have been taken care of when the RCB ok'd the post

Yes I would have thought that too about the RCB. At least it is all info that you have easily already then. Good luck, keep us all posted

Guest vickydatious
i will be working in queanbeyan nsw thats just about 10 min out of canberra.are u applying offshore? the wait is killing me...just want to go now!

yeh im waiting in the uk....and i am sooo ready to go back now too!

Guest AnnaStu
That is about the third time this week that I have read that. Did you email them to get that response?

They must be processing mine then?!???

Yes i have e-mailed them to ask about processing times

Hello,

I'm new to PomsinOz,

I am currently awaiting a response for my application for an employer sponsored visa (lodged at Melbourne DIAC) and wondered if anyone might be able to give me some friendly advice?.

So far In the process - lodged stage 2 of application at beginning of Nov 2010. The following has happened.

1. My prospective employer applied to the region and received notification that the application was valid, at which point I was able to submit my application.

2. Shortly after I received an email to say my application has been received.

At this stage (Jan 17th 2011) neither my employer or myself have heard anything else. Can anyone say how long it took for them to get a case worker?. I realize I am still only mid way through the process (i think...hope!). I had thought of trying to contact the DIAC centre in Melbourne, but I seem to get the impression that without a case worker this would not be a wise move (am I correct in thinking this way.)

Any thoughts on this process would be much appreciated.

Regards

Paul

Guest vickydatious
Hello,

I'm new to PomsinOz,

I am currently awaiting a response for my application for an employer sponsored visa (lodged at Melbourne DIAC) and wondered if anyone might be able to give me some friendly advice?.

So far In the process - lodged stage 2 of application at beginning of Nov 2010. The following has happened.

1. My prospective employer applied to the region and received notification that the application was valid, at which point I was able to submit my application.

2. Shortly after I received an email to say my application has been received.

At this stage (Jan 17th 2011) neither my employer or myself have heard anything else. Can anyone say how long it took for them to get a case worker?. I realize I am still only mid way through the process (i think...hope!). I had thought of trying to contact the DIAC centre in Melbourne, but I seem to get the impression that without a case worker this would not be a wise move (am I correct in thinking this way.)

Any thoughts on this process would be much appreciated.

Regards

Paul

Hi Paul,

I guess its just a waiting game now! Iv heard Melbourne are a bit quicker at appomting case officers as i lodged mine at the Paramatta office in September 2010 and still waiting. Its so annoying as you cant track where your application is, if you email them they just send you an atomized email bk....!! They say up to five months so hopefully mine shouldnt be too long...:-)

Good Luck with it!

Hi Vicky,

Thanks for the reply, much appreciated. Your right, it seems with all the technology we possess we can't track our applications. I suppose though at lest the faint hope its moving forward is better than staring at a red light.

:smile:

Guest vickydatious
Hi Vicky,

Thanks for the reply, much appreciated. Your right, it seems with all the technology we possess we can't track our applications. I suppose though at lest the faint hope its moving forward is better than staring at a red light.

:smile:

That is very true! I is just soooo frustrating not knowing!!! Checking emails every half an hour!! aaaarrrgh!!!