RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

we applied on same day!

I think it is a good thing when your CO ask for more info, at moment you just need patient, lol good luck mate

Sonicblue same thing with me also

rsms 119 offshore

applied- 26 June 2012

received acknowledgement - 13 July 2012

case officer allotted 15 jan 2013

ca ask some business document

submit on 8 feb 2013

case officer again ask business doc 24 April 13

submit on 15 may 2013

2 months gone Till now no response

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Have you check with your employer regarding your nomination?

normally they will send nomination approval to your employer

Share with my timeline

I am from low rish country and it is non-decision ready application.

28.6.2012 submit nomination with Perth office

23.7.2012 receive acknowledgement letter

no response ever since. Yes I have been waiting for nomination approved for 12 months for God sake.

17.3.2013 lodge visa application, application assigned to NSW office

17.3.2013 receive confirmation

25.6.2013 case officer requested form 80

waiting......

Very funny that they don't update me my nomination but proceed to visa straight away.

I apply in Perth rsms 19 June 2012 with rcb approved

but after that imgration never ask me anything

i haven't got case officer yet

Have you heared something about your nomination from your employer?

if not, I think you can try to call DIAC to figure out whats happening on your case

Have you heared something about your nomination from your employer?

if not, I think you can try to call DIAC to figure out whats happening on your case

Wt happen with DIAC . I did't hear any one who got visa this month.

this waiting killing us . Any one have info wts going on with DIAC. :ssign1:

Hi everyone, was away travelling for 6 weeks so haven't been on the forum in a while.

STILL waiting on visa... Over 13 months now!! Only good thing is nomination was approved in May and we did our medicals as requested.

I got a bounce back message that our case officer is on holidays until September, so hoping someone else will pick up our case in the meantime!

Good to see many people granted since I have been away! Congrats to all!

Hey frnds .. I applied on 27th June perth non - dec ... 13 months now... No case officer ... Very annoyed and pissed off

13 months are long wait and frustrating, but Karan lot of other people are in the same boat.

Hi Everyone

Update from us is:

Started end of March

Advice received 2 weeks later

Nomination 2 weeks after that

CO appointed start of July

Received approval and visa July 15th

So just over 3 months for the whole process.

Good luck to everyone still waiting or just applying.

Cheers

Kathleen and Craig

hello everyone

i just my application today there is note there which says "the health examinations required for this applicant have not yet been determined. Your case will be referred to a case officer to determine if further health is required. This page will be updated with advice regarding whether health examinations are required to be undertaken. Please note that this will not occur until a case officer investigates your case in line with published processing times for the visa that you have applied for" and on visa application it says to organise health assessment and character assessment and i uploaded these docs when i applied but they expired in june .if anyone can explain what does all this means and did it happened to anyone else.

thanks

Hi Everyone

Update from us is:

Started end oAdvice received 2 weeks later

Nomination 2 weeks after that

CO appointed start of July

Received approval and visa July 15th

y

So just over 3 months for the whole process.

Good luck to everyone still waiting or just applying.

Cheers

Kathleen and Craig

Edited by blossom
Fixing quote

Guest Bheema
hello everyone

i just my application today there is note there which says "the health examinations required for this applicant have not yet been determined. Your case will be referred to a case officer to determine if further health is required. This page will be updated with advice regarding whether health examinations are required to be undertaken. Please note that this will not occur until a case officer investigates your case in line with published processing times for the visa that you have applied for" and on visa application it says to organise health assessment and character assessment and i uploaded these docs when i applied but they expired in june .if anyone can explain what does all this means and did it happened to anyone else.

thanks

Congracts Kathalene and Craig :)

Hi NGP13,

Even I and my other friend had same note on our applications, I believe it is a just automatic notification. It does not mean some thing happening on our file and allotted case officer. We have to just wait for outcome, no predictions as per this blog. I wish sonic blue get good result soon and also for who is waiting.

I applied nomination on 12 th feb 2012 and visa on 16th Feb 2013 Melbourne processing centre.

Wish u good luck NGP.

what a relief PR granted today

Nomination and visa application lodged: 29/6/2012

Case officer allocated: 14/3/2013

Documents requested: 18/6/2013

Nomination approved: 15/7/2013

PR granted: 18/7/2013

Hairdresser, High risk country.

HI everybody

Can anybody tell me what's the processing time for RSMS melbourne processing centre. We lodged nomination and visa in FEB 2013. Is anybody on this forum who had lodged nomination and visa around this time or 2-3 months before.

Any update will be a great help

HI everybody

Can anybody tell me what's the processing time for RSMS melbourne processing centre. We lodged nomination and visa in FEB 2013. Is anybody on this forum who had lodged nomination and visa around this time or 2-3 months before.

Any update will be a great help

They advertise six months, some can be under that, but many on here are far over that. Melbourne is the worst centre times wise.

Congracts Kathalene and Craig :)

Hi NGP13,

Even I and my other friend had same note on our applications, I believe it is a just automatic notification. It does not mean some thing happening on our file and allotted case officer. We have to just wait for outcome, no predictions as per this blog. I wish sonic blue get good result soon and also for who is waiting.

I applied nomination on 12 th feb 2012 and visa on 16th Feb 2013 Melbourne processing centre.

Wish u good luck NGP.

Hello Bheema so when u had note did u arrange medicals and also did that note came there coz your. Medicals were expired can u please tell me thanks

Guest Bheema

I had note on July 1st it clearly satates that case officer will determine. Even mine was expired. It is better to do medicals once nomination approved and case officer asks medicals. That is what I wanna do, waste of money unless nomination approved.

what a relief PR granted today

Nomination and visa application lodged: 29/6/2012

Case officer allocated: 14/3/2013

Documents requested: 18/6/2013

Nomination approved: 15/7/2013

PR granted: 18/7/2013

Hairdresser, High risk country.

Congratulations Leonie,

Did you applied Melbourne office?

G'Day Floks

Been 3 mth got CO and its 2.5 month since send doc but no reply from CO. Seriously i am getting more stressed day by day. Even i dont see much activity going through in the forum from melb centre. Any one got any update from there MA what going on in Melb centre

Hope wait give me good news

It looks like DIAC has forgot about giving visas too many people waiting for decisions on this forum only , must be too many who are not on forum but going through same situation . There are not many visas granted this month Wake up DIAC

It does seem they have pretty much stopped.

Hi blossom how r u . Two months ago I got CO till date no news not even any documents. what happen to DIAC now first the finish quota now new session start most of people got CO but very less visa they grant.. now I think CO finish there quota .. ... what can I do am going overseas next month. Thanx