4 more sleeps

the dougans

Hello Dougans!! weren't you heading for qld?......do I remember you from Tasha's Qld SS thread?

Well wishing you all the very best in your new life. We're not far behind you, we head downunder in about 30 days!! Aaarrrrgghhh!

Take care debs x

HI EVERYONE HOPE ALL GOING WELL AND YOU GETTING VISAS IN. CANT BELIEVE AFTER ALL OUR WAIT WE FINALLY LEAVE THURSDAY SO 4 MORE SLEEPS, GETTING BITTY NERVOUS NOW, IT DONT SEEM REAL !!!! GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL !!!!!!:eek::cool:

how exciting,

hope you have a good journey. .

keep in touch, and let us know how its going..

Guest Koala123
Hello Dougans!! weren't you heading for qld?......do I remember you from Tasha's Qld SS thread?

Well wishing you all the very best in your new life. We're not far behind you, we head downunder in about 30 days!! Aaarrrrgghhh!

Take care debs x

How exciting! Good luck to you all. All the best for your new life down under xxxx

Fiona xxx:cool:

Guest proud2beaussie

Enjoy the journey dougans,

Please post on the "Reccie and arrival reports" forum when you have got settled after the flight.

Cheers

Nigel

Hi Guys... cant believe the day has finally arrived for you! I bet you cant wait to get all your stuff out of storage after all this time!!!

I hope you have a great flight and look forward to hearing how you get on once you are settled.

Keep in touch,

Tasha :wubclub:

Guest Benchola
that great zipperderby we dont no if gold coast area or sunshine yet but hopefully no soon.x

thanks taz i no cant wait i have forgotton what in storage lol it been that long. good luck you really need get visa soon , good luck x

Good luck!

We're a little ahead of you and we fly out TONIGHT at 9pm! Heading for Brisbane.

Stressed out to buggery! :eek:

Guest famousfive
Good luck!

We're a little ahead of you and we fly out TONIGHT at 9pm! Heading for Brisbane.

Stressed out to buggery! :eek:

Very best of luck with your move,have a safe journey.

thanks proview you too hope your visa comes soon and your dream comes true. cant believe it tomorrow now well stresses hate this week saying bye just want go now.

benchola safe journey hope all goes well keep us posted. where you heading??

HI EVERYONE HOPE ALL GOING WELL AND YOU GETTING VISAS IN. CANT BELIEVE AFTER ALL OUR WAIT WE FINALLY LEAVE THURSDAY SO 4 MORE SLEEPS, GETTING BITTY NERVOUS NOW, IT DONT SEEM REAL !!!! GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL !!!!!!:eek::cool:

It great when it comes around be prepared to be in a whirlwind for about 4 weeks :wink: which is exactly how long we have been here tomorrow :biglaugh: but do you know what I wouldnt change one single thing about this whole experience its been one of the most magical times of our lives. Good luck to you all enjoy this fantastic experience :wubclub:

Guest bindog1uk

Have a great time, really envious:smile:enjoy your new life, all the best for your future:wink: Lesley & Paul

Guest Benchola
thanks proview you too hope your visa comes soon and your dream comes true. cant believe it tomorrow now well stresses hate this week saying bye just want go now.

Landed this morning after a travelling a total of 27 hours due to being diverted to Melbourne due to 'mist' over Brisbane! Absolutely knackered but bloody glad that we're here!

We're staying in temporary accommodation in Kangaroo Point in Brisbane. I'll be working in Toowong and so we're looking to live somewhere around Auchenflower, Kenmore, Chapel Hill, Ashgrove etc.

Brisbane ( Oxenford)

Guest The Pom Queen

Hope you arrived safely and aren't too jet lagged.

Kate

Archived