Decision ready checklist - Truth or Myth?

Guest happychappy

Guest happychappy

Can anyone confirm this "Decision ready checklist". Any agent on this forum to confirm that it exists? And that it is speeding up the process?

Whether it exists or not doesn't really make any difference unless it is speeding things along.

Agent(s)?

Regards,

Patsy Stone.

Guest rupani
Can anyone confirm this "Decision ready checklist". Any agent on this forum to confirm that it exists? And that it is speeding up the process?

Whether it exists or not doesn't really make any difference unless it is speeding things along.

Agent(s)?

Regards,

Patsy Stone.

Hi,

I am not an agent and I do not know anything but while searching the DRC I found some this information and attached is the checklist:

Processing Priority for Decision Ready Visa Applications - DLegal - Australian Solicitors and Migration Lawyers

Agent(s)?

Regards,

Patsy Stone.

The DRC is true, and IS being used by DIAC at the moment. I spoke with someone at ASPC yesterday, and they confirmed that Brisbane processing center is using them for onshore applications, so if you are onshore, and have an agent, and a complete application, ask them about submitting a DRC.

• 7 months later...

I alao know that for off shore its no available. I was led to belive our application was supposed to be DRC but reading posts on here and the tinternet. I realised i could be. So when i questioned our agent who claimed this their reply was that he meant it was lodged decission ready so a decission coulb be made quickly. sham they didnt explain it like that before we signed the contract. So becarefull what some agents claim.

Guest babycass
DRC application can be lodged for onshore AND ENS (121/856) visa categories.

no lollies for RSMS119 offshore??? :cry:

Guest babycass
unsure about RSMS es,am afraid....maybe someone else could confirm..having said that...RSMS used to be processed in super quick time before the SMPs....dunno what the situation is....post SMPs...:)

Thanks anyway. today when i called the immi general enquiries, the lady told me it'll be 5-8months. :wacko:

hopefully some one can give me some good news, i've also sent several enquiries to a few migration agents' mailbox and ask whether i can use DRC.

Agent(s)?

Regards,

Patsy Stone.

Hi Patsy,

Yes, DRC does exists.

It is available for a number of onshore skilled visas as well as:

ENS 121 and 856 for both nomination and visa;

RSMS 119 and 857 for both nomination and visa;

And yes DRC does speed up processing.

Guest babycass
Hi Patsy,

Yes, DRC does exists.

It is available for a number of onshore skilled visas as well as:

ENS 121 and 856 for both nomination and visa;

RSMS 119 and 857 for both nomination and visa;

And yes DRC does speed up processing.

Hi,

Can I use the migration agent for DRC for my visa application, and not involving my employer in the nomination stage? How much does it usually cost? Thanks.

Cass

Hi,

Can I use the migration agent for DRC for my visa application, and not involving my employer in the nomination stage? How much does it usually cost? Thanks.

Cass

You can use an Agent for DRC on the visa.

The nomination is an application by the employer so you cannot lodge a nomination without their involvement.

Cost will vary from agent to agent and depend on the specifics of the case.

• 1 month later...
Guest babycass
You can use an Agent for DRC on the visa.

The nomination is an application by the employer so you cannot lodge a nomination without their involvement.

Cost will vary from agent to agent and depend on the specifics of the case.

Hi thanks for the information. I'm informed that I can only get my police clearance in June, but at this stage we've already received the approval of Regional Certifying Body. So my employer is ready to lodge the nomination in Perth Centre of Excellence. If I want a DRC done, can she lodge the nomination first, after that I'll use the DRC for the visa application when I get my police clearance?

Cass

Archived