475 applicants update - Lets know our status !

rebejes3

Guest kags G

Name : kags G

Visa Applied: 29/7/2010

C.O. allocated: 3/8/2010

Visa Granted: 4/8/2010

Heading to: Victoria

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Name : kags G

Visa Applied: 29/7/2010

C.O. allocated: 3/8/2010

Visa Granted: 4/8/2010

Heading to: Victoria

Hi kags

Could you pls confirm whether you applied for 475 subclass or some other visa.... thats a very quick response!!! :yes:

Are you a state sponsored applicant???

Thanks

Guest kags G

Hi and thanks for congrats. We have a Business (long stay) 457 subclass Visa. We are British and seemingly very lucky! Good luck to everyone waiting..

Hi and thanks for congrats. We have a Business (long stay) 457 subclass Visa. We are British and seemingly very lucky! Good luck to everyone waiting..

Hi southerncrossfj your guess was true...So its not our visa....

Good luck to all.... and wish you a great week ahead..... :yes:

Come on DIAC and make our dreams alive..... :notworthy:

Hi dream

Thanks for your brilliant and beautiful wishes :yes: yes the time scale is a bit longer than we had hoped, BUT.......NEVER GIVE UPON HOPE

We are so very close now, we will have our visa approvals...Light is there at the end of the tunnel :notworthy: Stay positive, try & keep the kids/family members motivated.....

The journeys that we all go on really are tough and show how much we all want this...I also am really glad (in a funny kind of way) that they make it so tough... I am happy that i have some knowledge on this very long process, from this and other threads... Thanks to PIO and its members... :smile:

Hi,

Slowly the economy is reviving for Australia and its neighbours like Vietnam. It is a positive indication. Moreover, our applications are already inside the system based upon the requirement, therefore the new govt. (May be old wine in new bottle, whatever) definately would be delighted to clear the backlog once the domestic votes are cast.

I am sure that the wait is gonna be over after Sept 15th hopefully.....I will book thai airways!!!!!!!!!:wink:

Hi,

Slowly the economy is reviving for Australia and its neighbours like Vietnam. It is a positive indication. Moreover, our applications are already inside the system based upon the requirement, therefore the new govt. (May be old wine in new bottle, whatever) definately would be delighted to clear the backlog once the domestic votes are cast.

I am sure that the wait is gonna be over after Sept 15th hopefully.....I will book thai airways!!!!!!!!!:wink:

Hi Dream

Thats been fabulous.... :yes: cant wait for that day anymore...fingers and everything else crossed....

Good luck:hug:

Dream,

R u dreaming :SLEEP: carry on mate and please wake me up when u hear some good news, and book another ticket for me I'm gonna go with u in the same flight. I would owe u the ticket money... don't worry, I swear I'll give to u in that great day..

we keep dreaming and the dreams hopefully will come true soon :rolleyes:

rebejes3: fingers and everything else crossed....:laugh::laugh:

Good luck gorgeous friends :yes:

I am glad we are in the stage of Lucid dreaming now !!! I sure could use some of that as well. I keep getting mixed feelings day by day !!!! I sure would love if they follow the old system of updating the applications in the order where they are received and updating us by their weekly ASPC processing mail. It kinda of gives you hope and an idea of the time frame left.

But then again I will continue to lose myself on cloud number 9 and will return when DIAC realizes that this SCI FI thriller taking place is losing popularity :biglaugh:

Dream,

R u dreaming :SLEEP: carry on mate and please wake me up when u hear some good news, and book another ticket for me I'm gonna go with u in the same flight. I would owe u the ticket money... don't worry, I swear I'll give to u in that great day..

we keep dreaming and the dreams hopefully will come true soon :rolleyes:

rebejes3: fingers and everything else crossed....:laugh::laugh:

Good luck gorgeous friends :yes:

Hi Manal

How you doing buddy....couldnt see you more on PIO now a days??? Just observing by sitting back....lol

Stay tuned dear....

Hi Rebekah,

I'm around, checking PIO more than any sites just like addicted :jimlad:

Dreaming a while, and waking up, there is no new news and thinking about my application most probably is covered with dust for almost 2 years, I would ask them to vacuum it after the election :biglaugh:.

Good luck for all of us with the potential SMP :em4400:

Some light at the end of the tunnel...

They are processing category 4 applicants....

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/93028-job-verified_not-satisfied.html

Hey VB,

How can DIAC be processing a Cat 4 from June 2009 - HR country, when there are others in Cat 4 who applied Oct 2008 and earlier, some from low-risk countries (UK) that haven't heard a word? It doesn't make any sense.

Do you know if he was the new Cat 4 or the old Cat 4?

Cheers, Kazza:confused:

Hey VB,

How can DIAC be processing a Cat 4 from June 2009 - HR country, when there are others in Cat 4 who applied Oct 2008 and earlier, some from low-risk countries (UK) that haven't heard a word? It doesn't make any sense.

Do you know if he was the new Cat 4 or the old Cat 4?

Cheers, Kazza:confused:

Well brother,

He is a Community Worker which is not on SOL(schedule 3). So he is on category 4. May be verifying the job is not the part of processing... Can'nt say anything... In some cases there are some doubtful application which they pick for verification. Verification does not mean that the application is into final mode.......

Well brother,

He is a Community Worker which is not on SOL(schedule 3). So he is on category 4. May be verifying the job is not the part of processing... Can'nt say anything... In some cases there are some doubtful application which they pick for verification. Verification does not mean that the application is into final mode.......

Hi VB

But he got the CO and its seems to be general verification....but i wonder do they come to office and verify ??? :rolleyes:

And i feel CO allocation might be done according to tarde/ professional like that.... (just my guess) if your are a professional the sooner you get the CO or it will take some time... (just my assumption) :cool:

But God Only knows……..

Hi VB

But he got the CO and its seems to be general verification....but i wonder do they come to office and verify ??? :rolleyes:

And i feel CO allocation might be done according to tarde/ professional like that.... (just my guess) if your are a professional the sooner you get the CO or it will take some time... (just my assumption) :cool:

But God Only knows……..

Yes, they came to his office and verify... And they stayed there for around one and half hour.

Guest milano

As happened in my case they came and stayed there for almost half an hour.....my boss was not there ..there was only new guy was present there...so they asked him couple of questions and verify about me from the neighbourer and called my boss and me....they interviewed me on phone for about 15 mins..eventually it went well.....fingers crossed now....hope ALL IZ WELL :)

Guest jupiter123

Though am not sure if they have started processing Cat 4,but I was allocated a CO for the second time this year in July 09, 2010 and was requested to have my PCC and medicals redone which we did and sent back. Priority processing changed on July 14,2010 and hence we didnt see anything happening for a month.Today when I checked my online application tracking system, it shows everything as Met and it was updated today. Maybe they would again put it on hold for indefinite period now since am in Cat 4.

Some light at the end of the tunnel...

They are processing category 4 applicants....

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/93028-job-verified_not-satisfied.html

Guest Kirubha

Hi all,

I ve been reading this forum for a long time and i ve just joined this forum.

My timelines :

475 family sponsored visa applied : Oct 09 2008

Nominated Occupation : Business and Information Professional

High Risk Country

CO not yet assigned

Meds/PCC - Not yet done

As happened in my case they came and stayed there for almost half an hour.....my boss was not there ..there was only new guy was present there...so they asked him couple of questions and verify about me from the neighbourer and called my boss and me....they interviewed me on phone for about 15 mins..eventually it went well.....fingers crossed now....hope ALL IZ WELL :)

Hi Milano

Thanks for the update... Would you mind sharing your occupation, country, date you got your CO.... didn't you submit all the necessary proof for your employment ??? (pay slips, IT returns, bank statements, letter from employer etc etc...)

Kindly share with us since we all applied for the same visa...

Thanks

Hi all,

I ve been reading this forum for a long time and i ve just joined this forum.

My timelines :

475 family sponsored visa applied : Oct 09 2008

Nominated Occupation : Business and Information Professional

High Risk Country

CO not yet assigned

Meds/PCC - Not yet done

Hi Kirubha

Welcome to our thread and could please tell us where do u heading to???

all other details have been added to the front page of this thread....

Thanks

Hi People yet to drink Aus Water in the land of Kangaroos,

Do not loose hopes at all. U know, I like the way DIAC and Immi are doing. Its not like USA where u are approved of the visa, u land up there and u dont get a proper Job. Here in Aus, once we land there we will have a cake walk, thats why visa grant is a tough journey, WALNUT PROCESS!!!!!

I appreciate the authority for ensuring our safe landing. Nothing more to say!!!:laugh::laugh::daydreaming:

Guest milano
Hi Milano

Thanks for the update... Would you mind sharing your occupation, country, date you got your CO.... didn't you submit all the necessary proof for your employment ??? (pay slips, IT returns, bank statements, letter from employer etc etc...)

Kindly share with us since we all applied for the same visa...

Thanks

Hi Rebejes,

Your welcome Rebejes, Well I am Air Conditioning Engineer and from India. if u cud see my timeline i have written everything in that, though i am not 475 but it was really tough time for me as well due to changes since last one and half year. If i had supplied watever u said i wud not have got the verification. I only supplied one reference letter thats it. Watever was written in my reference they asked me the same. The verification officer asked me around 30 questions in 15 mins...Fortunately i successfully given 29 answers right as per my knowledge. Now everything is on my Case Officer :wideeyed:

Archived