2231-79 Computing Professional (ICT Recent Graduate) and the new priority

Guest ddd2010

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yup, i agree with maxx. Congrats !!!

If they haven't requested it already, most likely they won't .

Regards,

MOTO

Guest mirob
CO acts faster than the automated reply system :D

DIAC on steroids!

08/04/2011 Health requirements finalised

So does this mean you don't have to do the Medicals again? That'd be great!

DIAC on steroids!

So does this mean you don't have to do the Medicals again? That'd be great!

thats what i think...

Message - Further information Health Requirements have been finalised - application being processed further.

It seems to me that my CO has done an initial assessment to my case and did only the health part of the application.

Guest mirob
FINALLLY

08/04/2011 Applicant Approved

Man, I feel pretty sick today but but you just convinced me to have a beer with my colleagues at work on you.

HUGE CONGRATS PissLUR!!! :hug:

Yup, i agree with maxx. Congrats !!!

If they haven't requested it already, most likely they won't .

Regards,

MOTO

Man, I feel pretty sick today but but you just convinced me to have a beer with my colleagues at work on you.

HUGE CONGRATS PissLUR!!! :hug:

Congrats. See I told ya. :biggrin:

Its after 5PM now and its time to party.

Thanks guys for the support... and to everyone in this thread.. BIG THANKS...

burst into tears.... have been waiting foooor so loooong...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaccccccccchhhhhhh

:hug::hug::hug:

Guest nish886

Congrats mate!! GOD always helps those who helps others!! The weekend is yours!!

Guest sTiLlWaItInG

OMG!!! that is soooooooooo freaking awesome!!!!!!

this arvo I was on page 710.. and I just logged back in here and i saw this last post..

I went back straight to page 710 and read through your progress!!! OMG it was like reading a book that I've already known the ending... but still very excited to know how it happened lol.. :laugh:

Guest WaitingSince2008

Big congrats to PissLUR!!!!!!!!!

I got my Afp today but my last name is misspelled :(:(:(.

Have to contact them again on Monday. :(

Guest saanii

Big congratz, PissLUR!! Great news before the weekend...

HOw i wish my CO to be from bris team 15 instead of adelaide team 8!

Guest newguy2010
Big congrats to PissLUR!!!!!!!!!

I got my Afp today but my last name is misspelled :(:(:(.

Have to contact them again on Monday. :(

I had that experience two years ago. You have to ask them to change your name back and resend the result to you. I think everyone who is doing AFP check should deliberately emphasize the spelling of their names so that the AFP wouldn't misspell them.

It's not that bad. it can be fixed relatively quickly. My date of birth was recorded incorrectly in my overseas PCC, which is a lot more worse believe me.

Regards,

MOTO

Folks thanks for all the hard work. As always.

Can someone give me a link to the spreadsheet, what I have seems not to be working?

ACS is about to send my letter - don't know if it's to my agent or myself - I got the e-mail with the AusPost tracking info.

Can someone give me a link to the spreadsheet, what I have seems not to be working?

ACS is about to send my letter - don't know if it's to my agent or myself - I got the e-mail with the AusPost tracking info.

Hi

here is the SpreadSheet Link

Regards

Guest newguy2010

So even February applications are finished now? Who is your case officer?

Guest mirob
Well I haven't been following as closely as before so I don't know.

My case officer is JL.

Yooo RegDwight, congrats on the Re-Assessment! And please send it to DIAC ASAP. I repeat. ASAP!

ABaron has already got a case officer when she called on DIAC on Friday. She only sent the Re-assessment last week.

I'm kinda optimistic and perhaps next week is going to be GOOOOOOOOD to me! :idea:

Who can I buy a beer when this is all over?!

Yooo RegDwight, congrats on the Re-Assessment! And please send it to DIAC ASAP. I repeat. ASAP!

ABaron has already got a case officer when she called on DIAC on Friday. She only sent the Re-assessment last week.

I'm kinda optimistic and perhaps next week is going to be GOOOOOOOOD to me! :idea:

Who can I buy a beer when this is all over?!

Mirob good to see things are going well on your end. I haven't been able to track my letter yet through Aust Post - nothing online - and my housemate says nothing's arrived at home yet so I don't know what's happening.

I also e-mailed ACS and told them to route the letter to my agent. They said they will check and see where the letter has gone. It's the least they can do since my application went through the agent.

Guest mirob
Mirob good to see things are going well on your end. I haven't been able to track my letter yet through Aust Post - nothing online - and my housemate says nothing's arrived at home yet so I don't know what's happening.

I also e-mailed ACS and told them to route the letter to my agent. They said they will check and see where the letter has gone. It's the least they can do since my application went through the agent.

You can only track it when once it's arrived and it's ready for a pick up at the local post office. That's what Auspost tracking is ...

Guest swan2748

Hi guys,

Just wanted to let you know that I got my pre-grant letter. I just need to get the label attached somewhere outside of Aus.

Thank you all for your support during the last year. We went through quite a roller-coaster ride together. Although my processing was faster due to VIC sponsorship, finally things have settled down for ICT prof- nec and I am sure all of us will be on the other side sooner or later. I hope sooner for everyone. Best wishes to you all! :hug:

Guest mirob
Hi guys,

Just wanted to let you know that I got my pre-grant letter. I just need to get the label attached somewhere outside of Aus.

Thank you all for your support during the last year. We went through quite a roller-coaster ride together. Although my processing was faster due to VIC sponsorship, finally things have settled down for ICT prof- nec and I am sure all of us will be on the other side sooner or later. I hope sooner for everyone. Best wishes to you all! :hug:

Thanks swan2748,

Congratulations on your visa grant!!! :hug:

Archived