2231-79 Computing Professional (ICT Recent Graduate) and the new priority

Guest ddd2010

OMG......OMG..... My visa has been granted today. Thanks to all the members for the gr8 info and support that I got here. I had fronloaded all my documents and suddenly today online status changed to " applicant approved".

I wish everyone here a speedier grant. Good luck. Pomsinoz rocks!!!!!

Congrats Dal - fantastic!!! :biggrin:

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nish886
oh no, someone is messing up with it again :realmad:

Sorry i was just trying to add my information to the sheet...

ho ho ho..

received email from HC...

The new result letter will be issued, please return the incorrect result letter to ACS, and the new one will be posted to you.

Thank you for your patience.

spent 4.80$ today to return the letter

Guest mirob
ho ho ho..

The new result letter will be issued, please return the incorrect result letter to ACS, and the new one will be posted to you.

That's a great news. I'm glad it's working out for you. Let's hope you won't have to wait another week or two.

Guest mirob
in your opinion(and anyone else please), should i frontload medical and police check?

Yes of course. I can't think of a single reason why I'd want to wait for a CO. You don't need one. All you want is a visa grant.

Looking at the dates in the spreadsheet, a visa grant can be given as soon as 1 week from Cat 3 confirmation.

Today, a 26/06/2010 applicant got the visa. It's all over the place. We'll just keep getting them randomly.

Yes of course. I can't think of a single reason why I'd want to wait for a CO. You don't need one. All you want is a visa grant.

Looking at the dates in the spreadsheet, a visa grant can be given as soon as 1 week from Cat 3 confirmation.

Today, a 26/06/2010 applicant got the visa. It's all over the place. We'll just keep getting them randomly.

i am reluctant to pay ~$300for the medical if it is not really required for my application.

is afp police check valid for a year? may do that sometime next week..

Guest tyasawa
ho ho ho..

Congrats :D Glad it works out for you...

Guest mirob
Thanks Skyrocket. It's truly a party time.......

Hugeeee congrats Tina!!! :hug:

What degree did you get the PR on?

Guest mirob
i am reluctant to pay ~$300for the medical if it is not really required for my application.

is afp police check valid for a year? may do that sometime next week..

If it's not required (expired less than 3 months ago) then don't do it.

Guest mirob
Thanks Mirob. I did MITP( Masters Information Technology Professional) and got reassessed as System Analyst.

Cheers :jiggy:

Guest mirob

Boys and Girls, I'm actually interested what your plans are.

Are you planning to stay in Australia or wait for PR/Citizenship and move back to your home countries or someplace else?

If it's not required (expired less than 3 months ago) then don't do it.

i did medical 15 months ago.. 07-01-2010.

coz i heard that it is up to the case officer..

Boys and Girls, I'm actually interested what your plans are.

Are you planning to stay in Australia or wait for PR/Citizenship and move back to your home countries or someplace else?

stay in oz and apply citizenship.. hehe

Guest mirob
i did medical 15 months ago.. 07-01-2010.

coz i heard that it is up to the case officer..

oh, ok. Then I'd re-do them. I read somewhere that it's up to the case officer to decide to accept Medicals if they've been expired for less than 3 months. When they're over 15 months old, the rules cannot be obeyed and there is nothing the case officer can do about it.

Perhaps give them a call and ask about it ?

I saw a post by an English dude. He lived with his family in NZ for 364 days (less than 1 year) and their CO still asked them to do Police Checks from NZ ... so it's really up to the CO to use his judgement but I don't think you'd get away with 16 months old medicals.

Guest nish886
Guys my ACS status turned to magic words 'With Assessor'........... I am soooo happy....

Hi shuriti,

Under what ANZSCO Code* are you re-applying for skill assessment? Did you get your state sponsorship under 2231-79 NEC previously? i am sort of in the same situation.Please reply.Thanks.

Hi shuriti,

Under what ANZSCO Code* are you re-applying for skill assessment? Did you get your state sponsorship under 2231-79 NEC previously? i am sort of in the same situation.Please reply.Thanks.

Yes, i did re-assessment as developer programmer -261312.

No, i applied as family sponsored.

I hope this information helps you

Yes, i did re-assessment as developer programmer -261312.

No, i applied as family sponsored.

I hope this information helps you

Hi Shruti

I am in same boat as you, family sponsored, Applied for ACS too, but i am still on 7 week 3 Days, Hope i get ACS result soon.

Where u heading too? Which City

& Are you from India?

OMG......OMG..... My visa has been granted today. Thanks to all the members for the gr8 info and support that I got here. I had fronloaded all my documents and suddenly today online status changed to " applicant approved".

I wish everyone here a speedier grant. Good luck. Pomsinoz rocks!!!!!

Congrats Tina. A new life, a new beginning.:smile:.

Archived