shaxncarl

We have our medicals booked for the 19th of this month and sending off our Police Checks this week.

Has anyone had them done at the Bridge Clinic in Maidenhead if so, how was the experience.

We have lodged our 457 today, and then once in Aussie we have a willing employer to transfer this to an ENS, so we are very fortunate and extremely lucky.

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Happy faces.

Sharon and Carl:hug:

Guest Batfinktasha

Hi

We used the Bridge Clinic, they`are absolutely fine, really nice bunch of Ladies nothing to worry about, all very quick and organised.

Guest SteEyns

Yeah same here, had my medical back in May, nice place, although there were road works in Maidenhead and I got there just in time - my Sat Nav took me in some very odd route.

Didn't take too long and all the staff there were very friendly.

Guest suegozza

We had our medicals done at the Bridge Clinic. They were really nice, quick and helpful. Sent them off very quickly as well

Guest DaveBecs

Hi, I had mine done at the bridge clinic and they were great. No problems at all and everyone was really helpful. They sent them straight to Aus House, once I sent in my defacto visa and had a reference number and CO name to send them to

Yep me too :wink: Can highly recommend! Excellent service and very friendly - we were all so nervous but they quickly put us at ease! The doc was fantastic with my son - really fussed over him and got him involved as the 'doctor's assistant.' You'll be fine there :yes:

Guest Chief

Hi

Yes ... I had my medical at the Bridge Clinic this Friday just gone and they were brilliant ... very friendly people ... very posh place too ... an easy experience ... but my drive up wasn't ...

The thing I need help with is ... they turned to me and asked " where do we send your results ... the High Commission in London or Sydney ?? "

I haven't a clue ... do any of you ?

Please advise asap as this is holding me up getting to Melbourne.

An interesting thing I did learn in conversations there at the Bridge Clinic was that the Australian Government closed down a lot of UK Medical Screening Centres because they wanted more standardised testing and also something to do with the x-rays needing to be digital ...

Guest SteEyns

If your applying in the UK, then get them sent to the High Commission in London, same place as your application should go I believe.

If your applying in the UK, then get them sent to the High Commission in London, same place as your application should go I believe.

Sorry - but I don't believe this is the case. I believe - though I am no expert - that only certain visas (poss spouse visa?) and not all go here. I can only definitely speak from my own experience as I applied for my 175 in the UK and mine had to go to Sydney. I would suggest that you find out for sure before it's sent. Send a pm to Gollywobbler maybe or start a new thread with this as a specific question - you'll get a definite answer soon I'm sure.

Guest Mrs Nix

We did!! They were fantastic and quick - didn't do too many checks just the basics, no cough and drop for the men and no breast exam. (we are under 35) They were friendly and very helpful and their scales are very complimentary!! ;)

We had our medicals done at the end of May at The Bridge Clinic and like everyone else has said they are very friendly, couldn't fault them. We arrived about half an hour early and said the kids could go and play in the gardens.......i took one look at the gardens and thought they would be fine in the waiting room :laugh: such a lovely place.

Well we got back from the bridge clinic last night

OMG what a nightmare trying to find it lol we got lo9st and went the wrong way haha

Anyway we arrived a little late and they couldnt have been any nicer

One of the nurses was straight in giving the kids sweets and stuff to play with,

We had dr Wheeler as our doc and he was fab, he got the kids involved they thought it was brilliant he had then laughing for ages

We had our medicals sent direct to sydney but only because thats we were told to do with the ran

Oh and i forgot they told us their and then that our medicals were PASSED woohoo:biggrin:

We did!! They were fantastic and quick - didn't do too many checks just the basics, no cough and drop for the men and no breast exam. (we are under 35) They were friendly and very helpful and their scales are very complimentary!! ;)

im gonna agree with the scales thing i was sure i was over 60kg but according to their scales was under (only just but still under) :yes:

Archived