Spouse Visa Telephone Interview

emmaroo

We have been asked to have a tel interview for spouse visa:err:

Just wondering if anyone can tell us what sort of questions they will ask?

A bit stressed as we thought that after being together for 8 years we would of had enough evidence to show we are genuine!

Any help appreciated

Emma

x

Guest Cimbom

I can't help but good luck! Hope it goes well. I'm hoping we don't have to do one as my OH can be a bit forgetful at times! :biglaugh:

Your case isn't exactly straightforward, so I wouldn't worry.. And as you've said previously, they'd also asked you for evidence for some of the months you were in Oz - this is just going to help them close any gaps.

Your case isn't exactly straightforward, so I wouldn't worry.. And as you've said previously, they'd also asked you for evidence for some of the months you were in Oz - this is just going to help them close any gaps.

Yeah, I have a feeling it is to do with us being apart for a while and there was a few weeks that we could not give evidence for!

Thanks Peach!

:hug:

Guest ashlondongal
Yeah, I have a feeling it is to do with us being apart for a while and there was a few weeks that we could not give evidence for!

Thanks Peach!

:hug:

Hi Emma!,

M also in the simile boat. Got my Pr in last nov and my oh cud not validate with me and I have not moved to oz yet still in the UK and that I am expecting babay in oct , am planning to apply for spouse visa and child visa for my oh and baby.

Did you send any stat declarations from Aussie citizens or stat decls from pr holders will do. I know few frds who are OZ PR.:biggrin:

Or any suggestions for the documents pls let me know.

good luck for your interview....

Cheers

Ash

We have been asked to have a tel interview for spouse visa:err:

Just wondering if anyone can tell us what sort of questions they will ask?

A bit stressed as we thought that after being together for 8 years we would of had enough evidence to show we are genuine!

Any help appreciated

Emma

x

There is absolutely nothing to worry about. The questions asked to to ascertain whether your case is genuine. Since they would have already checked your documents, they may ask you questions like how did you meet, how do you keep in touch (if you are apart), etc. etc. although they could also refer to the documents submitted by you so whatever you say should coincide.

Guest epollard74

It'll be a walk in the park. Just make sure that any grey areas you submitted in your app, you are prepared for and that you collaborate your story with your partner. They prob just want to fill in the gaps.

Relax......! If you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to worry about.

Best of luck.

Archived